The COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t spared anyone – be it a person or an industry. If your small business has, too, hardly been hit by the pandemic and you are in a tremendous financial deficit, it is natural to lose hope. Since we understand the situation that you are going through, we just hope that you rise again. In this guide, we will discuss how you can fuel your business by completing a no-obligation application form at www.forwardline.com/activate.
How to Activate ForwardLine Account at www.forwardline.com/activate?
ForwardLine has an easy and effective online procedure. All you have to do is to visit the official ForwardLine website and “Activate Account”. Refer to the below-furnished easy steps to complete the procedure.
- Open your laptop or computer and launch your regular browser.
- In the URL bar, type https://www.forwardline.com/ and press the “Enter” button.
- You will now be on the home page of FordwardLine.
- Click the “ACTIVATE NOW” button (in the center).
- It will take you to the main activation page. (Note: You can directly visit www.forwardline.com/activate to begin the activation process.)
- Enter the 16-digit Activation Code, Business ZIP Code, Phone Number, and Email Address.
- Now, click the “ACTIVATE ACCOUNT”.
- You will now be on the “Business Information” page.
- Give in all your details as asked and complete the page.
- Similarly, fill out the other two stages – “Get Results” and “Upload Documents” – carefully.
Your application will be reviewed by one of the authorized personnel. You will soon be contacted via the registered email address or phone number. Once approved, you will receive funds right into your bank account.
Note: ForwardLine will leave no stone unturned to check your credit history and the strength of your business.
How Does ForwardLine Funding Work?
“Can anyone apply for a Platinum Business account?” – You may wonder! Well, it doesn’t work like that. You might want to go through the below-mentioned steps to understand how it works.
- Step 1 (Submit an Application): The first step is to complete an easy application where you will have to answer a few simple questions about yourself and your business. This will give an insight into your business strength. It will also help ForwardLine make a quick decision in getting you funding.
- Step 2 (Get connected): The authorized department will verify the details submitted by you. They will keep an eye on your financial health. Although your business tax ID isn’t very important, it will surely speed up the process. What else? The personnel will need “at least three months of business bank account statements”.
- Step 3 (Get funded): As soon as your application is approved, you will get funds right into your account within a day. You will also receive the required documents from the loan admin.
Note: Make sure to review the terms and sign the contract only you agree to proceed further.
Similar Post: www.pch.com/final
How to Apply?
Applying is super-easy. Visit the web portal on your computer and click the “APPLY NOW” button.
- Once you are here, you will have to give in certain details to complete the application.
- On the “Business Information” section, give in details like –
- Time in Business (0 – 11 months, 12 -23 months, 24 – 35 months, etc.)
- Gross Annual Sales (Less than $49,000, $50,000 – $74,999, $75,000 – $99,999, etc.)
- Amount Request (Amount must be between $5,000 and $2,000,000)
- Industry (Gas Station, Flower Shop, Dry Cleaner, Distributor, Construction, Furniture, Entertainment, etc.)
- Business Name
- Is your business registered under a different legal name? (Yes or No)
- Business Email
- Business People
- First Name and Last Name
- Enter your address, ZIP, City, State, etc.
- Is your business address the same as your home address? (Yes or No)
- Does your business accept credit cards? (Yes or No)
- Now, click the “CONTINUE” button.
You will next proceed with other important stages – “Get Results” and “Upload Documents”.
FordwardLine will assign you a Code, which will come in handy in the later part when you access the forwardline.com/activate link to complete the procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my FICO score get affected?
No! Applying for a business account or receiving funds from ForwardLine won’t affect your FICO score.
How do I know that I qualify for a ForwardLine Loan?
If you own a small business for at least three years or you have at least $75,000 in total sales per year, you can apply for a business loan with ForwardLine.
Do I have to pay any up-front fees?
The application is easy and free. You are not paying any money up-front.