Enjoy exclusive TV shows and award-winning movies with the Topic streaming service. You need to have a subscription for streaming the Topic content on your streaming device or smart TV. Here is a guide on how to activate the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app on Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, and Roku device via watch.topic.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Subscribing to Topic: Watch TV & Movies
Before activating the app on any device, you must have a subscription. A seven-day free trial is offered Here’s how you can get a Topic subscription:
- Go to the official website at watch.topic.com and click on the ‘Start Free Trial’ button in the top right corner.
- Select the Topic Subscription plan – Annual or Monthly – on the left side screen and start filling the form on the right side.
- Enter your email address, password, and payment details (name on the card and card number), and click the ‘Start Subscription’ button.
- That’s it. You are done.
Subscription charges will be applicable after the free trial ends.
Activate Topic Fire TV at watch.topic.com/activate
The Topic: Watch TV & Movies app is supported on all Amazon Fire TV devices. However, it is not supported on Kindle Fire tablets and phones. Here are the steps for activation for the Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon App Store and download the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app to your Fire TV.
- Now, open the app and click on the Sign In option. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Visit the activation page watch.topic.com/activate from a different device and enter your email ID and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter the activation code and click the ‘Activate’ button.
- Now, the content will load on your TV. Enjoy!
Similar Post: britbox.com/connect/firetv
Activate Topic App on Android TV
The app is supported on Android TV 1st Generation devices and higher. Here is the process to be followed for activation.
- Go to the App Store on your Android TV and search for the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app.
- Click the ‘Install’ button to begin the download process.
- Once the download is complete, open the app. Click the Sign In button and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, from a different device, open the web browser and visit the watch.topic.com/activate link.
- Enter your registered email address and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and click the ‘Activate’ button.
- Once the activation is complete, the app’s content will load on your TV.
Activate Topic on Apple TV
To watch Topic: Watch TV & Movies content on Apple TV, the TV must be 4th Generation or above and the tvOS must be 11 or higher. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the Topic: Watch TV & Movies App and click the ‘Get’ button to start the download/ installation process.
- Once installed, open the app and click the Sign In option.
- A code will appear on the screen. Leave the screen as it is.
- Now, form a mobile or computer device, go to watch.topic.com/activate and enter your email ID to sign in.
- Enter the code on the next screen and press the ‘Activate’ button.
- The app on the TV will reload and you will now be able to enjoy the content.
Activate Topic App on Roku at watch.topic.com/activate
You can enjoy the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app’s content on your Roku device simply by activating the app. Here is the procedure to be followed:
- On the Roku device, search for the Topic: Watch TV & Movies App.
- Select the app and Add it to your device.
- Once done, open the app and proceed to the Sign In process. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- On your PC or mobile device, open the activation page. Enter your email id to log in and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Now, enter the activation code and click ‘Activate’ to complete the process.
- Enjoy watching your favorite movies and shows.
Note: 3rd generation and higher Roku devices will support 1080p playback. Roku 4 and higher will support 4K playback. And, older Roku devices don’t support the app.
Also Read: wetv.com/activate on Roku
Activate Topic on Samsung TV
Here’s how you can activate the Topic app on the Samsung Tizen devices.
- Turn on the Samsung Tizen TV and go to the Search option.
- Look for the Topic: Watch TV & Movies app and install it.
- Open the app and click the Sign In button. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Visit the activation page at watch.topic.com/activate and enter the email address. Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Enter the activation code and press ‘Activate’ to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. When is the monthly subscription charged?
The subscription is charged on the same day each month on which you have purchased the subscription.
Q. I signed up for a free trial but $1 has been charged from my card. Why?
This is done to authenticate your credit card at the time of registration. This amount will be credited back to your card within a few days. This helps prevent fraudulent activities.
Q. I am seeing an error ‘Code already redeemed.’ What to do?
If you see this error, it is likely that you have used the code. If so, check your inbox. You must have received another email containing the link to watch. Open the email and click on the link to start watching the content.
Q. How can I resolve the ‘Watching on too many devices’ error?
You can watch the content only on a limited number of devices at once. If the number of devices exceeds, log out from a device and your issue will be resolved.
Q. I want my videos to play back automatically. How can I do so?
On your app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Main menu of the app.
- Select Settings> Playback> enable ‘Autoplay next video.’
If you have signed in to the app on multiple devices, perform the steps on all devices.