Roku ain’t needs an introduction, does it? The most popular streaming platform in the USA boasts the best features to stream the most popular American football game. While NFL is all set to kick off, people are now gearing up to watch the big game on Roku. You got us! We are talking about the Super Bowl game. If you don’t want any kind of interruption, better keep things ready beforehand. Let’s learn how to watch Super Bowl on Roku – including free apps.
Watch Super Bowl on Roku
When it comes to streaming the biggest sports event in North America, people are wary of how to watch it. Let’s take a quick look at some of the ways to stream the big game in 2022.
- You can watch the Super Bowl for FREE on FOX Now and FOX Sports.
- If you have subscribed to one of the streaming services – Hulu + Live TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV, you should simply call your friends over. For new customers, there will be many free trials on offer. You might turn out to be lucky – you never know.
- Download the NFL app on Roku to start streaming.
- Does your Roku TV have an antenna? If yes, you can tune into broadcast TV.
- Super Bowl fans can enjoy the game on Roku if they have Comcast or Spectrum cable. Get the Xfinity or Spectrum apps on your Roku.
- Consider getting the CBS Sports app to watch Super Bowl on Roku.
- With a participating pay-TV provider, you can simply log into and enjoy CBS All Access free trial and watch the game.
From the above list, you can now know how to watch the Super Bowl on Roku.
Having a fuboTV subscription lets you gain access to all the sports channels (NFL, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and CBS) that broadcast Super Bowl. If you choose fuboTV, you don’t pay the subscription-free upfront. It has a seven-day FREE trial.
Have cut the cords? Worried, how to watch the Super Bowl 2021? You don’t have to, actually! Many free streaming options are available to NFL enthusiasts. Besides, you can watch the big game for FREE online via cbssports.com and the CBS Sports App, the Yahoo! Sports App, nfl.com, and the NFL App.
Similar Post: beinsports.com/us/activate
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get the Super Bowl on Roku?
Absolutely! If you want to get Super Bowl on Roku, the best way is to add the NFL app or the CBS Sports app to your Roku Channel List. Download the app easily from the Roku Channel Store to start streaming. However, you must have an NFL or CBS account.
How do I watch the Super Bowl 2021 on Roku?
It is incredibly easy! Both the NFL and the CBS Sports app provide free streaming of the sports event.
How much is the NFL app on Roku?
The best way to enjoy all the events on your Roku device is to get an NFL Game Pass subscription. It would cost you $99.99.
How do I get NFL Ticket on Roku?
Visit nflst.directv.com/roku to sign up with an NFL Sunday Ticket. Get NFL Sunday Ticket.TV or NFL Sunday Ticket Max to access Roku. Try out any of the options mentioned above to start watching the Super Bowl on Roku.