If you are a fan of ‘The Sidemen’, the Side+ subscription service is for you. The YouTubers have launched their service for their fans where you can participate in meetups, enter contests, and win amazing prizes. Along with this, you can also enjoy their content, podcasts, behind the scene videos, and much more. The service has an app that can be downloaded on different streaming devices and the content can be accessed anywhere. In this article, we will be including the steps to activate the Side+ app on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and other devices.
Table of Contents
How to Subscribe for Side+?
Here are the steps to subscribe for Side+ membership:
- Go to the official website at watch.sideplus.com.
- Click on the ‘Subscribe Now’ button.
- Select a plan – annual or monthly and now move to ‘Create your account’ and enter the details asked for.
- Enter your email address, and password, and fill in the payment details. Click the ‘Start Subscription’ button.
- A success message will appear on the screen after subscription.
How to Activate Side+ Apple TV App?
Here are the steps to activate the Side+ app on your Apple TV. Make sure you have tvOS 11 or higher.
- Turn on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the Side+ app, select it and click the ‘Get’ button to install the app.
- Once the installation is done, open the app, and click the ‘Sign In’ button. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, from a computer or mobile device, visit watch.sideplus.com/activate.
- Sign in with your credentials and enter the code to finish the activation process.
- The app will refresh on the TV and you can watch Side+ content.
How to Activate Side+ App on Amazon TV?
All Amazon Fire TV devices support the Side+ app. However, Kindle Fire tablets and phones are not supported.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and download the Side+ app from the Amazon App Store.
- Once the download is complete, open the app and click the ‘Sign-In’ button. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- On a different device, visit watch.sideplus.com/activate and log in to your account.
- Enter the activation code in the provided space and click the ‘Activate button.
- On successful activation, the app will load on your Fire TV.
How to Activate Side+ App on Roku?
Activating the Side+ App on your Roku device is a simple process. Please note that only 3rd generation and higher Roku devices are supported for up to 1080p playback and Roku 4 and higher support 4K playback.
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to the ‘Streaming Channels’ section.
- Select the ‘Search’ option and look for the Side+ app.
- Select the app and click the ‘Add Channel’ option.
- Once the app is added to your device, open it.
- Click the sign-in option and an activation code will appear on the screen.
- From a different device, go to watch.sideplus.com/activate and enter your email address. Click the ‘Next’ button and complete the activation process by entering the activation code.
- You can now watch Side+ content on your Roku device.
Similar Post: start.watchown.tv.activate/link
How to Activate Side+ App on Samsung TV?
Here are the steps to activate the Side+ app on your Samsung Tizen TV:
- Turn on your TV and go to the Search option.
- Type in ‘Side+’ in the search bar. Select the app from the search results and install the app.
- Once the installation is complete, open the app and click the ‘sign in’ button. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, from your computer or mobile device, go to the activation page at watch.sideplus.com/activate.
- Login to your account and enter the activation code.
- The app will refresh on your TV and you will be able to enjoy the Side+ content.
How to Activate Side+ TV App on Xbox?
The Side+ TV app is compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series consoles. Here are the steps for activation:
- Turn on your Xbox device and search for the Side+ app.
- Install the app on your device and once the installation is complete, open the app.
- Click the sign-in button to generate an activation code.
- Visit the activation page watch.sideplus.com/activate from a different device.
- Login using your credentials and enter the activation code when asked for it.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button to complete the process.
- You can now enjoy Side+ content on your Xbox One device.
How to Activate Side+ Android App?
To activate the Side+ app on an Android device, the device must run on Android 5.0 or higher. Follow the steps mentioned here:
- Download the Side+ App on your Android phone or tablet.
- After the download is complete, launch the app and click the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Enter your email address and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- An email message will be sent to your inbox, open the message (on the same device or a separate device), and click the sign-in link.
- The app will refresh and will be ready for streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can I download the videos on my iPad or iPhone?
You can download a video on your iPad or iPhone from the Side+ app to watch it later without Wi-Fi. Here are the steps to be performed:
- Open the Side+ app on your device.
- Navigate to the video you want to download.
- Tap on the ‘offline sync’ button on the video to begin the download procedure.
- Once the download is complete, you can watch the video in offline mode.
The Side+ app is not working on my mobile device. What to do?
Here are some of the fixes you can try whether it is an iOS or Android device:
- Log out of the app, restart your device, and log in again.
- Exit the app, turn off the device’s Wi-Fi for a few seconds, turn it on again, and open the app.
- Update the app to the latest version.
- Uninstall the app and install it again.
- Make sure your device’s OS is compatible with the app.
Can I stream via AirPlay using the iOS Side+ app?
Yes. Just tap the AirPlay icon on the bottom of the player and select the device you want to pair with.
Can I pause my monthly subscription for Side+?
Yes. Here are the steps to be followed:
- Log into your account.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner and click the ‘Manage Subscription’ option.
- Click the ‘Pause Subscription’ option.
- Choose the duration for which you want to pause the subscription.
Which Chromecast devices are supported?
The supported Chromecast devices are – Chromecast 1st gen, 2nd gen, 3rd gen, Ultra, and Chromecast with Google TV.