Walmart recently introduced a new card named the Walmart MoneyCard, and you, like most other people, might be wondering what this new card is all about. Is it just like a regular gift card, or is Walmart turning into a bank? To activate it, go to the authorised website, walmartmoneycard.com/activate, and complete the activation steps without any problem.
The Walmart MoneyCard MasterCard is issued by Green Dot Bank, a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. MasterCard is issued by the organisation under a licence from MasterCard International Incorporated. If you want to get a Walmart MoneyCard MasterCard, you must be at least 18 years old.
How to Apply for a Walmart MoneyCard?
What about using a Walmart MoneyCard to take advantage of one of the many perks and benefits? Awesome! You can pay more safely and easily than cash if you have a pre – paid card. You will also get cashback (3 percent cash back at walmart.com), get paid early for ASAP direct deposit, earn 2% interest on deposits (APY), free cash reloads, order debit card accounts for your family, add money from another account, no recurring charge, and live chat with customer service.
You can not only use the Walmart MoneyCard in a Walmart store but also use the Visa debit card anywhere you accept it. If your card is ever stolen or lost, simply notify the authorities. You cancel the card and request a replacement.
To take advantage of all of these features and benefits, just apply for a MoneyCard. There is no requirement for a credit check or a bank statement. If you want to take advantage of all of these perks, you can get a MoneyCard right away. Here’s how to apply for one:
Your Walmart Money Card is better done by online application and avoiding the fee for issuing a card. The card will be delivered to you in seven to ten business days. You can also get a Walmart MoneyCard in every checkout lane at your own Walmart for a $3 Card Issuance Fee. This will be credited to you at the time of payment.
- Visit the Walmart MoneyCard website at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/.
- Select the “Sign up now” button.
- It will redirect you to another page where you must enter your “First Name,” “Last Name,” “Address,” “Apartment or Unit#,” “Zip Code,” “Mobile Number,” “Email,” “Social Security Number,” and “Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYYY).”
- Since all information will be checked, you must ensure that all of the information provided above is correct.
- Check the box next to “I agree to receive automatic marketing calls or text messages…” as well.
- Select “Continue” from the drop-down menu.
In 7–10 days, you will receive the card via email.
How to Activate Your Walmart MoneyCard?
If your new Walmart MoneyCard is got, it’s time to start using it at different stores. This activation can be done online, i.e. through walmartmoneycard.com/activate, through the approved web portal.
- Navigate to the activation page.
- It will then prompt you to type your credit card details in the form below.
- Search and type the 16-digit card number in the correct field.
- Enter the expiration date as well as the CVV.
- To access the online instructions, click “Next” button.
- Within minutes, you will be able to activate your card.
You will keep an eye on all purchases on your Walmart MoneyCard after creating your account and activating your card. To do so, go to your online account and log in with your Online User ID and Password. Simply click the “Log In” button, and you’re done!
Start to use your card today and win even more exciting things, like a $1,000 prize.
You can also call Walmart to activate your card at (888)280-8273 or 1-877-937-4098 for assistance, but keep your new card numbers handy as you may use them to complete the activation process.