Among so many OTT platforms emerging nowadays, Voot is one of the popular ones amongst the audience. It is a part of Viacom18 Digital Ventures offering various popular shows and movies. The most popular channels of Viacom 18 namely Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, MTV Beats, Dangal, Colors, and CNN News18 are also available on Voot. The Voot content is streamed mainly in English and Hindi; however, some shows in regional languages (Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu) are also available. Initially, the streaming services were provided free of cost but now it is a subscription-based service introduced as ‘Voot Select’. Voot Select subscription plans start from Rs 99 per month. Here, we will be providing guides on how to activate Voot on any Smart TV, Apple TV, and Amazon FireStick. Although the activation steps for all the devices are similar, we have provided separate guides for your convenience.
Table of Contents
Activate Voot on Android Smart TV
The following steps will help you in activating the Voot App on your Android Smart TV:
- Move to the home screen of your Smart TV.
- Now, go to the Google Play Store and search for the ‘Voot’ app.
- Download and install the app on your TV.
- Open the app. Now, when you try to play any content, you will be prompted with an activation code to log into your account.
- Note down the activation code.
- Now, visit the official Voot activation page at www.voot.com/activate.
- On the page, you will be asked to log in using different options. Choose one, and proceed.
- After the log-in details, enter the activation code you have received. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- That’s it! You are now ready to binge-watch your favorite shows.
Activate Voot on Samsung Smart TV
For accessing Voot content on your Samsung Smart TV, follow the process mentioned below:
- On the home screen of your Smart TV, go to the ‘Apps’ section at the bottom menu.
- Search for the ‘Voot’ app.
- Download and install the app.
- Once the installation is complete, open the Voot app from the app menu bar at the bottom.
- Try opening any video in the app, an activation code will appear on the screen. Note it down.
- Now, visit the Voot activation page at voot.com/activate and complete the process to log in.
- Enter the activation code when asked for. The activation process is now complete. You can now access the content on the Voot app.
Similar Post: Watch YES Network on Roku
Activate Voot on Apple TV
You can also access the Voot app content on your Apple TV. Here is what needs to be done.
- Make sure you are on the home screen and go to the Apps section.
- Now, go to the Entertainment section and look for the ‘Voot’ app via the search bar.
- Once the app appears, click the ‘Get’ button to download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Now, look for the Voot app and open any content. You will be prompted with an activation code.
- Go to www.voot.com/activate and log in using the available options. Fill the activation code in the space provided.
- After submitting the activation code, you will be logged in to the Voot app on your TV. Enjoy watching.
Also Read: funimation.com/activate
Activate Voot on Amazon FireStick TV
To stream Voot app shows and movies on your Amazon FireStick TV, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the Apps section on your Amazon Fire Stick TV. Search for the ‘Voot’ app.
- Download and install the app.
- Try to play any content and you will see a pop-up message with an activation code.
- Visit the Voot activation link (mentioned above) from your smartphone or desktop or laptop.
- Provide the details to sign up. Enter the activation code when you will be prompted for the same. After submitting the activation code, Voot will be activated on your Amazon TV.
We hope that the above guide will help you in activating the Voot App on your respective devices. It is a very short and simple process. If you still have any issues, contact the support team. There is no toll-free number yet, you can get in touch only through email.
You can also access the Voot content on your smartphone. The Voot App is available for both iOs and Android devices.
Also Read: my5.tv/activate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Voot is not working on my TV. Please provide a solution.
Clear the saved app data and cache on the device. After this, restart the device. If the issue is not resolved yet, send an email at [email protected].
Can I upload some content of Voot on YouTube?
No. It is not permitted to transfer Voot content on any other platform. Any Voot content uploaded on other platforms will be considered copyright infringement and will lead to legal repercussions.
Can I watch the Voot videos offline?
Yes. You can download the videos from the app. Videos that are downloadable have a Download button below the video player.
I forgot my password. How can I reset it?
In case you have logged in to Voot using your Social Media (Facebook/ Google/ Apple) account, reset the password by visiting the respective platform.
In case you have logged in using your Phone Number/ Email ID, follow the steps provided below:
- While logging in, click on the ‘Continue with Email/ Mobile number’ option and provide your registered details.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Now, click the link ‘Need help logging in?’ and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- You will receive an email/ SMS with an OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the provided space and reset your password.
If you still face any issues, take a screenshot of the issue and send it to the support team.
How to change the video quality?
The video quality can be changed by clicking on the gear icon on the video. Select the desired video quality.
I want to delete my Voot account and withdraw all my information. How can it be done?
You need to drop an email at [email protected] from your registered ID giving the reason for discontinuation. We will proceed with the request accordingly.