IPTV services in recent years have been dominating the internet with one of its most popular live streaming sites USTVGO TV.
Allowing users to watch 80+ TV channels for free, USTVGO TV is seen as a possible cord-cutting alternative.
The websites with their offshoots, one of which is USTV 247 attract most people to switch over to IPTV – free or premium.
This is because Ustvgo TV offers an all-in-one app and media player service for free, eliminating the need to set up equipment and spend hundreds of dollars on unwanted channels.
So, you may be based anywhere, but you can enjoy free live streaming on Ustvgo TV.
Keep reading to know how to Activate and Add Ustvgo on Roku. . .
Table of Contents
Why Ustvgo TV can be your best cord-cutting alternative?
Say bye to expensive cable TV services with this alternative available right at your fingertip. All you need is a stable internet connection and a VPN to access the website and its exclusive content.
Wondering if the hype just ends here? Not really. Choosing an alternative like Ustvgo TV has several exclusive features:
- Live TV with real-time streaming experience
Ustvgo TV’s exclusive live TV service is the only reason behind its rising popularity.
The service offers over 80+ channels airing live TV shows. Besides, the episodes are timely uploaded a day after they are broadcast, unlike many other streaming services that often delay their broadcast services.
But with USTV GO you don’t have to wait until the next day. You can stream to watch the content with the rest of the world.
- One tap content
This is one of the most defining features of Ustvgo TV. Without battling ads you may click your way through the right content.
Simply visit the homepage and tap on a channel and it will start playing without any interruption.
Thus, you’re just one tap away from a hassle-free streaming experience upon entering Ustvgo TV.
- Well-managed ads with a user-friendly menu layout
Like any other free website, Ustvgo is no exception to ad pop-ups but all of them are pretty well-managed.
While Ustvgo TV has an ads-free homepage, in-built pages have ads in a widget form. Neither do these hinder your browsing experience nor drive you away from the website.
Besides, a user-friendly menu layout offers an alphabetically arranged channel list. However, you can also directly search for a channel using the search bar.
- Streaming & Scheduling All-in-One
This exclusive feature on Ustvgo TV, allows you to plan your stream schedules a day in advance.
Say, if you’re streaming on Monday, you’ll get the Tuesday schedule in advance which allows you to make plans accordingly.
With this feature, you don’t miss out on an upcoming premiere. Besides, you don’t have to check a particular channel’s schedule from their website. It’s already served for free on your plate to enhance both streaming and scheduling.
- Well-designed Home Page
The Ustvgo TV homepage is a well-designed page. Subtle with a grey background, red accents, and black text, it’s a clean and straightforward page, unlike most IPTV ad-laden websites. Without any complicated designs and frameworks, the website is visually appealing and at the same time extremely user-friendly.
- Dual-channel list & categories
Forget about scrolling through the homepage or repeatedly pressing your remote to find a channel, Ustvgo TV has a dual-channel list on the homepage itself.
Channels on Ustvgo TV can be accessed via channel thumbnails on the left which have 10-12 channels on each page. Channels are also alphabetically listed on the right for your convenience.
Under the category menu, you’ll find the channels with categories-‘Home’, ‘Entertainment’, ‘News’, ‘Sports’, ‘Kids’, ‘Contact Us’, ‘Legal’, ‘TV Guide’, ‘VPN’ and ‘FQA’.
Most of these categories have a unique page that segregates the channels as per your needs. So, if you want to watch the news, you will find dedicated channels like ‘Fox’, ‘CNBC’ etc. You can also access live content using the categories menu.
Similar Post: Watch Local Channels on Your Roku device
How to Add Channel USTVGO on Roku?
Before proceeding to Add Channel USTVGO TV, you must note that Ustvgo TV is a private channel, no longer available in the Roku Channel Store to be legally accessed.
So, how would you Add USTVGO TV then?
The only way to add and access Ustvgo TV on Roku is via screen mirroring. But first, you’ll need to buy and install a NordVPN on your computer or mobile device.
Upon installing the VPN, use your log-in credentials to access your NordVPN account. Do not sign out. You’re only a step away from the screen mirror Ustvgo TV from your Android and Windows PC.
- To get started, navigate to the Settings section of your Roku device’s home screen.
- Now navigate to System>Screen mirroring in the Settings section.
- Here, select the check box beside Enable screen mirroring under the Screen mirroring section.
- Now navigate to Settings>Connection & Sharing>Cast on your Android smartphone. Select your Roku device and connect from the list of possible screening options.
- After this, you’re now able to mirror your Android device’s screen on your Roku-connected TV.
To screen mirror USTVGO TV on Roku from a Windows PC
- To get started, navigate to Roku TV home screen and then to Settings > Systems.
- Here, find the Screen Mirroring Mode option. Select and tap the OK button.
- You’ll find Always Allow, Prompt, or Never Allow, as a few on-screen options.
- Choose your preferred settings, and navigate to your Windows PC.
- Tap the Windows Action Center option and click the Expand option. Then tap on “Connect.”
- Select your device from the list.
- Choose your Roku device.
- Tap on Allow > OK.
You have successfully added the UstvGo TV channels on your TV-connected device via screen mirroring.
Note: If you want to stop screen mirroring Just tap the Disconnect option. Also, before adding Ustvgo Channel on Roku, ensure that both your Android and Roku devices have the latest upgrades.
Related Post: How to Remove and Hide Roku Channel
How to Activate USTVGO on Roku?
Once the USTVGO TV Channel is activated, it’s time to activate it. But activating the channel will require you to install a VPN to your Roku device. Let’s check out how?
- Using a browser from your PC or mobile device, visit the URL https://ustvgo.tv/
- Upon landing on the Ustvgo TV home page, tap on the VPN option from the top menu section.
- Taken to the next screen, scroll down to tap the Get NordVPN option and the action will take you to the next page.
- Here, you’ll be given a list of various annual plans to choose from. Note that the plan’s cost will depend on the length of time you choose to use it. Once you’ve chosen a plan from the listed options, select the Continue to Payment button.
- If you’re advised to opt for another excellent bargain on the next screen, you can simply tap or press the No thanks option that will direct you to the screen next.
- Before proceeding further, provide a valid email address and review your order summary.
- After you’ve reviewed all the necessary information, proceed to the “Select a payment method” section and choose the mode of payment.
- Once your mode of payment is chosen, follow the on-screen prompts to complete your chosen VPN plan purchase.
Finally, you’re one step closer to activating Ustvgo on Roku. Follow the steps further to complete the activation process.
Install and Access NordVPN on Your Android Device
- To get started, first navigate to the Play Store from your Android device and type to find the NordVPN. Once located in the search results, tap the Install button on the app’s preview screen and wait until it is installed.
- Return to your Android device’s home screen and launch the Nord VPN app when installed.
- Here, sign in with the login credentials that you received while purchasing the VPN.
- Once you’ve authenticated into the app, connect to the US server and open Google Chrome.
- Type https://ustvgo.tv/ into the address bar of your Google Chrome browser and tap on the go symbol.
Your Ustvgo TV activation process hereby completes. You can now watch your favorite channel on your Android device for free.
Speaking of streaming free content, no other destination will be as great as Roku.
So, if you have the option of watching live TV with over 80+ channels without paying a single dollar, you cannot miss USTVGO TV Channel.
Unlike any other device activating Ustvgo on Roku may seem to be a little difficult given Roku’s privacy policies. But we hope that the guide above will help you to activate and access the channel to explore its exclusive features.
Enjoyed reading the post? Don’t forget to comment and share your views with us.
FAQs –Frequently Asked Questions
Have a few more queries in mind? Solve them with our compiled frequently asked questions guide.
Q. Why do I require a VPN to stream Ustvgo on Roku?
USTVGO TV is a private channel and can be safe for access. However, the channel is no longer available on Roku Channel Store.
So, we recommend you use a VPN not just to protect your information and data from hackers but also to protect your identity.
Q. What if I’m unable to stream Ustvgo channels despite using the NordVPN?
Before buying the NordVPN, we recommend you know how to use it. Once you’ve purchased the NordVPN login into your VPN account and download the VPN app. After this launch the app and change your IP address.
Q. Why isn’t Ustvgo.tv buffering on my Smart television?
You may face buffering issues or even the channel has stopped working on a Smart television because ustvgo.tv is designed only for your PC, mobile and Tablet So the chances of its compatibility on other devices is 50:50. We recommend you use it on a PC from the Chrome browser for the best experience.
Q. Does Ustvgo.tv have an app?
No, Ustvgo does not have any app called USTVGO. If you come across one, note that it may contain malware and virus in it, you may install it at your own risk.
Q. Is Ustvgo TV a legal and safe channel?
Yes, Ustvgo TV is a legal and safe channel. But since Roku’s Channel Store no longer has the app, it goes against Roku’s privacy policies to stream the channel on Roku. However, you can always stream it using a VPN on Roku which protects your identity.