Works similar to other prepaid debit cards, the Relia Card, issued by the U.S. Bank, allows customers to receive funds from government agencies. If you don’t know how to activate the U.S. Bank Relia Card, this blog is your go-to destination. Read to know how the card works and how you can activate it at usbankreliacard.com/activate to reap maximum benefits.
If you have been affected by unemployment and are looking for an opportunity to activate your Relia Card to enjoy certain benefits, make sure you read this post carefully.
How to Activate U.S. Bank Relia Card via usbankreliacard.com/activate
As you gear up to activate your U.S. Bank Relia Card, you must possess a smart device, high-speed Internet, your card account number, and other card details. Let’s get started with the activation process below.
- Open your computer or laptop.
- Launch your regular browser and enter the usbankreliacard.com/activate URL.
- Press the “Enter” button.
- It will take you to the card activation page. You will be prompted to enter the card number.
- Enter the 16-digit card number in the “Continue” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and give in all the details asked.
By the time you are done with the activation process, your U.S. Bank ReliaCard will be ready to use. Once activated, you can make purchases, online bill payments, and more.
Want to Keep Track of Transactions? Learn How to Log In
To log in, here’s what you need to do.
- Open your computer and launch your favorite browser.
- Go to the log-in page – https://www.usbankreliacard.com/web/usbankreliacard/login.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- If your wish the browser to remember your ID, select “Remember my ID”.
- Now, click the “Login” button.
There you go! You have successfully logged into your account.
Similar Post: login.wirecard.com/activate
Benefits of ReliaCard
Now that you know how to activate your ReliaCard and how to log in, let’s take a quick look at the amazing benefits.
- Convenient: With a Relia Card at your disposal, making purchases has become very convenient. The card is accepted anywhere MasterCard and VISA debit cards are accepted – Grocery stores, pharmacies, retail stores, restaurants, etc. Moreover, you can withdraw cash at ATMs.
- Save Time: Why would you wait in line when you have a ReliaCard in your wallet? The card facilitates your shopping experience with ease.
- Reliable: Yes, using the card is very reliable. You receive money on time.
- Secure: Are you still carrying large amounts of cash? It is unsafe. Why not secure all your transactions and walk freely?
- Safe: Do you know when you use the U.S. Bank Relia Card your funds are protected and are FDIC insured? That means if your funds get stolen or lost, you lose nothing.
- Fast: It is fast because your money is deposited into your card account automatically.
How to Activate Your U.S. Bank Visa Debit Card?
Here are the best steps to activate the U.S. Bank ReliaCard after you have received the card in the mail.
- As soon as you receive your Relia Card, you will need to open your mobile app.
- Log in and go to the option that says “Manage cards”.
- Here, look for the debit card activation option.
- Believing that you already have online banking, you will need to log in using the credentials.
- Navigate to the “Customer Service” tab and click the “Self Service” option.
- There, you will find the debit card activation option.
Complete the process by sticking to the on-screen instructions.
The above-mentioned steps will come in handy if you haven’t received your PIN. Also, you can make the most out of the steps if you use the mobile app.
How to Activate Relia Card with PIN?
What if a customer doesn’t have an online banking account or doesn’t use a mobile phone? In that case, the customer has to wait for the PIN to arrive. Keep in mind that the PIN arrives in the mail separately.
After you have received the card and the PIN, you may like to try one of the following methods –
- Call on Toll-Free: Dial 800-236-3838 from your phone and speak to an authorized representative. Let the person know that you want to activate your card. The authorized person would verify certain details. Once the verification is successful, you can activate your debit card using the PIN
- Withdraw or Deposit at ATM: At any U.S. Bank ATM, you can make a deposit or withdraw some amount to activate your card. It will need your PIN details. Remit the details when asked and activate your card.