While a majority of African-American audiences can be seen streaming BET (Black Entertainment Television), there’s no denying the remaining black show lovers settle at TVOne. Owned by Urban One, TV One is a growing cable TV channel in America. Its programming focuses on content aimed at African-American adults. If you wish to savor the “original lifestyle and entertainment-oriented” content including concert performances, documentaries, series, sitcoms, and more, get the channel on your streaming device via tvone.tv/activate.
TV One, as of February 2015, is consumed by more than 57 pay-TV households. If you are already excited about joining TV One, all you have to do is to get a subscription through a participating TV provider, access the TV One activation code, navigate to tvone.tv/activate, and complete the activation process.
Read through the blog to learn the steps to enjoy full episodes, past series, movies, behind-the-scenes, and more. Let’s get started with the steps below –
Tvone.tv/activate – How to Get TVOne Anytime, Anywhere
It doesn’t really matter if you forgot to program your DVR. All that matters is that you must log in using your TV provider’s credentials – username and password at tvone.tv/activate.
Only after successful activation, you will have access to the original programming offered by TV One. Some of the most popular TV One shows include For My Man, When Love Kills: The Falicia Blakely Story, Bobbi Kristina, Rickey Smiley For Real, Thou Shalt Not, The Manns, Unsung, Fatal Attraction, and Unsung Hollywood.
Here’s a sneak peek through the activation process –
- After downloading the TV One app on your digital media player, launch the app.
- This action should bring you the Registration Code, also known as Activation Code.
- Along with the Registration Code, you will get the activation link – tvone.tv/activate.
- Open another device – a computer or a mobile phone, launch the browser to access the authorized page.
- Enter the “Registration Code” in the right field.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to accomplish the task.
Get TVOne on Roku (Step-by-Step Guide)
Roku users will find the below-furnished steps pretty handy. Let’s take a sneak peek –
- Press the “Home” button on the Roku remote to navigate to the home screen.
- From there, navigate to the “Streaming Channels” > “Search Channel”.
- Look for the “TVOne” app by typing the name in the search box.
- Upon seeing the app, select “OK”.
- Next, you will need to click the “Add Channel” button to add the channel to your digital media platform.
- Now, the app is ready to be launched.
- As soon as you launch the app, you will receive an activation code.
- Note down the code. In the process, if you are prompted to enter the sign-in details, you must do that.
- Now, you need to open your computer or mobile phone to access tvone.tv/activate.
- Here, you will find the option “Enter the Registration Code”.
- Simply, enter the code and stick to the on-screen guidelines.
- If prompted to enter the sign-in details given by your TV provider, you will have to carry it out before seeing a successful message on the screen.
This ensures that your Roku device is now ready. You can watch your favorite shows without any problem.
Similar Post: thezeusnetwork.com/activate
Activate TVOne on Fire TV via tvone.tv/activate
You would like to check out the following steps to start streaming TVOne content on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to the Amazon Fire TV home screen.
- Navigate to “Amazon Appstore”
- Type “TVOne” in the magnifying glass icon.
- Once the app turns up on the screen, press the “Get” button to install it.
- Launch the app to get a Registration code.
- Open your computer and visit the URL – tvone.tv/activate.
- Enter the Registration Code and carry out further instructions to complete the process.
It shouldn’t take much time to complete the activation process. The streaming device will refresh. You will be all set to enjoy the best black shows available on the planet.