Imagine you have an important meeting at work and you’re already running late having missed the regular bus.
However, instead of panicking you instantly opt for any one of the ample options-Yellow and Green Taxi, Chauffer services, Black Car services, Livery and Rideshare, that you’ve got. Isn’t it?
Similarly, besides Credit cards, debit cards, and hard cash that continues to serve as the primary payment methods almost globally, several newer options like digital wallets, prepaid cards, online payment apps etc have been added to a variety of choices that make payments easy for both businesses and consumers like you.
Got your hands on a Turbo Prepaid Card? activate it at turboprepaidcard.com/activate with our comprehensive guide.
Keep reading to know more. . .
Table of Contents
What’s with a Turbo prepaid Card?
Prepaid cards deliver utility and value to businesses, governments, financial institutions and consumers like you and me. Quite similar to a credit or a debit card that you use, Prepaid cards enable you to easily pay for goods and services.
The only vital difference however between a Prepaid and a credit/debit card is that prepaid cards are not dependent on a link to savings, checking, or credit account with any financial institution.
Having said so, statistics declare that prepaid cards have more than doubled in just three years, as a greater number of consumers are heading to use them. With more prepaid cards recently entering the market, the demarcating lines between traditional checking accounts and prepaid cards have somewhat begun to blur.
The Turbo Prepaid Card is also known as an Intuit prepaid card. It is issued by Green Dot Corporation and Green Dot Bank under license from the VISA USA.
So, if you’ve used Turbo tax already to complete your business and personal tax returns, you must be aware that the same software has introduced an online portal turboprepaidcard.com/activate, where you can have your Turbo Card activated within minutes.
Turbo Prepaid Card: Top 5 Consumer Benefits
Did you know the reason behind the popularity and growth of Prepaid cards today?
Well, prepaid cards offer a wealth of benefits to consumers. It reduces the risk of overspending, it’s a safer alternative to hard cash, it’s easy to use and reload. Thus, amidst the ample options available today, the benefits above have proved Prepaid cards as a viable alternative to traditional credit or debit cards. So, if you’ve lately got hold of a Turbo prepaid Card, you must know the benefits you can reap from a Turbo Prepaid Card.
Let’s check out the 5 top benefits that you as a consumer can expect from Turbo prepaid cards:
- A secure alternative payment method: Whether at apparel or a grocery store, you must have often hesitated to disclose your credit or debit card details at the payment counter. Isn’t it? Given obvious security and privacy concerns, you don’t feel comfortable using your debit/credit card anywhere and anytime. Put a full stop to all your concerns with a Turbo prepaid card and enjoy added security and protection for personally identifiable information.
- Easy reloading with Turbo Prepaid Cards: Though the mode of funding is different, prepaid cards work like any other debit or credit card. If you want to go easy reloading your Turbo prepaid card, a variety of ways include bank account transfers, direct deposits or even cash.
- A safe alternative to Cash: Turbo Prepaid cards are safer to carry than hard cash. Say, you’re travelling and you wish to avoid cash handling, a Turbo prepaid card that is already registered is protected even if it’s lost or stolen.
- Say No to Extravagance: If you have a Turbo prepaid card, it will reduce your tendency to overspend compared to credit cards. While you go shopping it becomes easy to extravagant spending if you’re carrying any traditional payment cards like a credit card. On such occasions, a Turbo prepaid card acts like a tool to guide you in making better spending decisions and limit spending to no more than the card balance.
- A Tax Refund Prepaid Card? Did you know that the Turbo Card you’re just planning to put on use can make your tax refund way much easier than any other possible means? That’s true. Tax preparation services like TurboTax and others have all made prepaid cards available to their customers. With a Turbo Prepaid card, you can receive your tax refund more conveniently and quickly than waiting for a check to arrive in the mail (if you don’t own a bank account).
Turbo Prepaid Card Activation via turboprepaidcard.com/activate
Well, you can enjoy all of the above-mentioned benefits at a convenient and faster rate only when you sign up and activate your Turbo Prepaid card at turboprepaidcard.com/activate. Let’s get started:
To sign up and create your Turbo Prepaid card account, here’s what you need to do:
- Visit the official Turbo Debit card Intuit website here
- Now search for the Login button and tap on it.
- You’ll find a page displayed as “Create Online Account”. Here you need to enter your 16-digit card number, expiry date, and the CVV number of your Turbo Prepaid card in the given fields displayed on screen.
- Upon filling in the credentials, click on Next you’ll be directed to another page which will notify you “You are seconds away from using your Turbo Visa Debit Card.
- On the next page choose your preferred User ID and password which will be used as your login credentials.
- Next, you’ll select a preferred security question. This is an additional security setup lest you fall into a situation demanding account recovery.
- Once you’re done, click on Submit and your Turbo Prepaid Card account is ready.
Note: On successful account creation, you’ll be notified via a confirmation mail at your authorized email. Ensure it is timely verified
Once you’ve created your Turbo Prepaid Card account, it is time to get it activated. Follow the quick steps below to activate your Turbo Prepaid Card.
- To get started with the activation process, you can either visit the official Turbo Prepaid Card website here or turboprepaidcard.com/activate to directly activate your card.
- Now, locate and select the option displayed on the page as “Activate Card”
- Here enter your card details in the given fields: this includes a 16-digit card number, expiry date of your card abbreviated as MM/YY, your card’s CVV code and the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Once you’ve filled in the information, click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions. Your Turbo Prepaid Card is successfully activated.
Did the Turbo Prepaid Card just make your life easier?
Technology has made our lives easier, more comfortable and more convenient than ever before. It has surpassed every aspect of our livelihood.
Having said so, one of the finest implications has been creating efficient electronic payment technology.
So, using technology you track investments, compare prices and simply go cashless while dining at your favourite restaurant or shopping for your favourite dress.
Turbo Prepaid Card is one such payment technology you’re blessed with. Did you know what makes Turbo Prepaid Card the best choice?
If you don’t own a bank account, a Turbo Prepaid Card comes in handy as a choice.
You can enjoy some of its exclusive features that include online payment, direct tax refund and numerous other convenient transactions.
We hope the guide above will help you easily activate your Turbo Prepaid Card via turboprepaidcard.com/activate. In case you face any additional inconvenience, contact the Turbo Prepaid Support team here.
Have additional queries regarding Turbo Prepaid Card activation? Check out the following:
Q. Which bank issues the Turbo Prepaid Card?
Green Dot Corporation- member Service provider of Green Dot bank provides the Turbo Visa Debit Card which is issued by the latter-An FDIC insured institution.
Q. How do I add money to my Turbo Prepaid Card?
It is very easy to deposit money in your Turbo Prepaid Card from thousands of participating locations countrywide by simply enrolling in direct deposit. You can also deposit a check using your smartphone camera and the Turbo Card mobile application. For additional information about adding money to your Turbo card visit here.
Q. How do I report if my Turbo Card is stolen or lost?
If you’re confirmed that you’ve either misplaced your card or it has been stolen you can immediately call at (888) 285-4169 and report it as lost/stolen.
In such cases, your current card is cancelled, the remaining balance is transferred to your new card and then it is mailed to you.
Q. How can I check my Turbo Card Balance and Transaction History?
Follow these quick and time-saving tips to get the latest updated balance and transaction history of your Turbo Card:
- Have an online Turbo ID? Check your balance and transaction history available 24*7 on the website. Yet to make one? Click here to create one now
- Transactions and balance history are also available 24*7 on the Turbo mobile application. Download the app for free from the App Store or Google Play.
- Transaction history and balance details are also available via sending a text message which applies carrier charges.
Q. I have forgotten my User ID or Password. Can I recover or retrieve it?
Well, you can always recover your Turbo Card in case you forget either of the above login credentials. For this,
- Visit the Turbo Prepaid Card login page here. Simply tap on ‘’Forgot ID’’ or ‘’Forgot Password’’ depending on which one you lost.
- Now confirm your identity by entering all the information asked and click on Submit.
- You’ll immediately receive an account recovery email at your registered email id. Simply follow the onscreen instructions to proceed further and recover your account.