Did you end up staying at home this weekend? If you think you will get bored, think again. With streaming devices and smart TVs along with high-speed Internet at home, you will never have a chance to get bored in this 21st century. Thanks to the advancement of technology! If you have a Turner Network Television channel, check this blog for all the smart strategies to activate the TNT Drama channel on Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, and DirecTV using tntdrama.com/activate.
One of the most sought-after amusement portals in the world, tntdrama.com has more than 400 channels, including popular ones Boomerang, TNT, CNN, and Cartoon Network. It further showcases 100 brands in 102 languages in 200 countries across Europe, Asia Pacific, and the United States. Get hold of all these channels through tntdrama.com/activate on various compatible devices.
Below, we bring you all the important steps and instructions to carry out the activation process successfully and start watching all the amazing content without interruption.
Table of Contents
Universal Steps to Activate TNT Drama using tntdrama.com
Having subscribed to TNT Drama will let you watch your favorite shows on your streaming media player without a cable TV connection. For that, you would require the following steps to activate the TNT Drama channel on your streaming platform at the official link, i.e. tntdrama.com/activate with the help of a unique activation code.
Here are the steps –
- Install the TNT Drama App
- Find the Unique Activation Code
- Go to tntdrama.com/activate
- Enter the activation code
Let’s unfold the detailed instructions.
- On your streaming device, look for the TNT Drama application.
- Hit the “Download” button to install the channel app.
- Launch the application to find the activation code on the device.
- Take note of this unique activation code and open your web browser on the computer.
- Navigate to tntdrama.com/activate, log into your TNT Drama account if prompted.
- Enter the activation code when prompted and click “Continue”.
- Refresh your streaming device and you are ready to play your favorite shows.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Roku at using Activation Code?
Did you get a Roku at home? Your TV-watching experience is going to change. The Roku Streaming device from Roku, Inc. allows you to access streaming media content from several online services. The steps to activate TNT Drama on Roku using tntdrama.com/activate are as follows –
- Start your Roku Streaming device and turn on your TV.
- The next step should be – connect these to start the streaming.
- On your Roku, go to the application store and get the TNT Drama app installed.
- Open the app and it will prompt you to select “Activate Your Device”.
- After selecting, it will display a unique activation code on the TV screen.
- On your computer, go to tntdrama.com/activate or www.tntdrama.com/activate/roku.
- If you haven’t already set your account, create one. Then sign in to it to enter the activation code in the desired field or box.
- That’s it!
You should be ready to stream the content on your TV using Roku.
Similar Post: watch.travelchannel.com/link
Activate TNT Drama on Amazon Fire TV at tntdrama.com/activate?
Amazon Fire TV Stick is another compatible device that you may like to stream TNT Drama content. Go through the steps below –
- Start Amazon Fire TV Stick and connect it with TV.
- Go to the app store on the Fire TV Stick remote to install the TNT Drama application.
- Get the app on Fire Stick and look for the option “Activate Your Device”.
- It will display an activation code on the TV screen.
- Navigate to the official link – tntdrama.com/activate/firetv on your computer using a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and click on “Continue”.
You are ready to stream the content on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
If you have one of these devices, such as Apple TV, Xbox One and Xbox 360, Xfinity TV, Android TV, Sling TV, Hulu TV, and Netflix TV, you may follow the universal steps (above) to activate your TNT Drama channel on your streaming device to watch all the following shows and series.
Similar Post: peacocktv.com/activate
How to Activate TNT Drama on Apple TV
To watch the TNT Drama content on your Apple TV, follow the steps provided here.
- Power on your Apple TV and go to the App Store.
- Search for the TNT Drama app and download it.
- Now open the app to launch it. Go to the Settings section and select the ‘Activate’ option.
- A code will appear on the screen, note it.
- Now, go to tntdrama.com/activate and select your device ‘Apple TV’ from the drop-down list. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- On successful activation, a notification message for the same will appear on your TV.
How to Activate TNT Drama on Android TV
Here are the steps to be followed for activating the TNT Drama app on your Android TV:
- Open the Android Smart TV and go to the Play Store.
- Search for the TNT app and click the ‘Download’ button to start the download and installation process.
- After the installation is complete, open the app to launch it.
- You will see an activation code on the screen. Keep it safe.
- Now, visit the activation page at www.tntdrama.com/activate/androidtv.
- Select your device ‘Android TV’ and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and complete the activation process.
Similar Post: beinsports.com/us/activate
How to Activate TNT Drama on Xbox at tntdrama.com/activate
TNT Drama app can be watched on Xbox One after activating the same. Here is the process for activation:
- Download the TNT app on your Xbox One device.
- Now, go to the app and open it.
- Go to the settings section and click the ‘Activate’ option. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, visit tntdrama.com/activate/Xbox and select ‘Xbox’ from the drop-down list.
- Click the ‘Continue’ button and enter the activation code in the space. Submit the code.
- You can now stream the TNT Drama content on your Xbox.
TNT activation code is not working? How to Fix
If the TNT activation code is not working, here are a few fixes that you can try:
Check Internet Connection
Check the internet connection by accessing any other app. If you are not able to stream the content easily, restart your router. This will fix the internet connectivity issue. If this doesn’t work, contact your Internet Service Provider.
Restart your device
Just try to restart your device and the issue will be resolved. The activation code not working issue is reported mostly by the Roku users. Here is how you can restart a Roku device – Go to System> System Restart. Once the device restarts, relaunch the app and request an activation code. This fix will work on most devices.
Check TNT Status
If the TNT website or app is down, you will not receive the activation code. If this is the issue, you can’t do much. Just wait for the website to be up again. Then only, you can get the activation code.
Also Read: thezeusnetwork.com/activate
All-Time Favorite TNT Drama Shows
The popularity of TNT Drama shows sees no bound. These shows are a big hit amongst Americans. Some of the greatest and all-time popular shows that TNT Drama has brought to you –
|Miracle Workers||Bobcat Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters||Those Who Can’t|
|The Detour||Good Behavior||Search Party|
|Wrecked||The Last Ship||The Last OG|
|Angie Tribeca||Those Who Can’t||I Am The Night|
|Final Space||Tell Me Your Secrets||Raised By Wolves|
Have you watched all of them? Only the shows “Tell Me Your Secrets” and “Raised By Wolves” will be coming soon to TNT. “Tell Me Your Secrets” revolves around a trio of characters (Emma, John, and Mary). Each of these characters has a mysterious and troubling past. “Raised By Wolves” is directed by Ridley Scott. It is his first TV directorial debut.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does TNT Drama have Free Trial?
No. TNT Drama can be accessed only via cable subscription. And, our cable subscription must already have the TNT channel.
Is TNT Drama free on Roku?
Yes. As long as you have an active cable TV subscription, you can stream the TNT Drama app content for free.
Can I watch TNT Drama without cable?
Yes. TNT can be streamed live without cable on Hulu, Live TV, AT&T, TV Now, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
The TNT app is not working. How can I fix it?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Also, reboot your router and casting device.
Does TNT have an iOS app?
Yes. The TNT Drama app is available for iOS devices.