Not just in the United States, the popularity of TiVo can be seen in other countries including the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Sweden, Puerto Rico, Spain, and Taiwan. A popular Digital Video Recorder (DVR), TiVo provides a complete on-screen guide to navigate to your preferred shows and movies easily. If you recently purchased a TiVo product and want to make the most out of it, you need to activate the device at tivo.com/activate.
Recognized for offering an amazing range of features, TiVo DVR takes pride in its great features like film and TV show downloads, online scheduling, music offerings, advanced search, and personal photo viewing. Before you could make the most out of it, your TiVo device needs to be activated. Read to know how to activate TiVo at tivo.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Enter TiVo Service Number at tivo.com/activate to activate Your TiVo Device
It is a 5-step activation process. Once you got your TiVo device, visit the official activation page to activate it. The multi-purpose device needs to be activated before using it.
All you have to do is to simply, visit the authorized activation page and carry out the following steps carefully –
- Get Started
- Account Information
- Payment Plan
- Place Order
If you purchased your TiVo device from tivo.com, you don’t have to activate the device. It is already activated. If the device is purchased from your cable or satellite provider, you may like to contact them to activate the service.
These two methods are super-easy and hardly indulge you in any arduous task.
Did you buy it from Amazon or Best Buy or any other retailer? You will need to activate your TiVo device by yourself by entering the TiVo service number.
- Go to tivo.com/activate on your computer or laptop.
- You need to enter your TiVo Service Number (15-digit number).
- Next, click the “Continue” button.
- You will follow the steps accordingly and fill in the details as instructed.
- Complete the remaining sections – Account Information, Payment Plan, Place Order, and Confirmation.
Were you able to activate your TiVo device using the above helpful steps?
Similar Post: Crave TV on Roku
Where Do I Find My TiVo Service Number?
The TiVo service number is a 15-digit number required to activate the device if you purchased it from a retailer. Different TiVo devices come with different unique service numbers. Here’s how you can find your TiVo Service Number on your TiVo device.
TiVo BOLT: Users with a TiVo BOLT device can spot the TiVo Service Number (TSN) on the bottom of the device. Another way to find it is to go to the TiVo BOLT user interface screen.
- Go to TiVo Central.
- Navigate to “Settings & Messages”.
- Click “Account & System Info”.
- Select “System Information”.
- You should now find your TSN.
TiVo DVR: Here’s how you can find TSN on your TiVo DVR.
- Look on the back of your TiVo DVR device or you can navigate to the user interface screen.
- Navigate to TiVo Central and go to “Settings & Messages”.
- Click the option that says “Account & System Info”.
- Choose “System Information”.
- You should now find your TSN.
TiVo Mini: Follow similar steps to find the TSN on your TiVo Mini device. You need to check the back of your TiVo Mini device. Or, follow the steps below to find the TSN.
- Navigate to “TiVo Central” > “Settings & Messages” > “Account & System Info” > “System Information”.
You will be able to find your TiVo Service Number.
TiVo Stream: Look on the back of your TiVo Stream device to find your TSN.
If you stumble upon any technical error while accessing tivo.com/activate, consider reaching out to professionals. The industry-trained personnel can help you get rid of the issues.