TFC, short for The Filipino Channel, is a subscription TV network accessible through various mediums such as cable, satellite, IPTV, video on demand, online streaming, direct-to-home, and OTT content platforms (Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku). In this guide, you will learn to activate the TFC app on Roku at tfc.tv/roku/activate as well as on other compatible streaming devices.
Have you purchased a TFC subscription?
To activate the TFC app on your Roku or any other streaming device, you will need to have a subscription to TFC. If you don’t have a subscription to TFC through a participating TV Service Provider, you can follow the steps below to buy it on their website.
- Go to the TFC homepage https://www.iwanttfc.com/ and tap on the Login button located in the upper-right corner.
- From the sign-in box, select the Create an account option and provide your Email and Password in the prompted fields.
- Next, select the checkbox for these two options on your screen.
- I agree to receive marketing communications (until I unsubscribe) (optional)
- Then, tap on the Create an account button. An email will be sent to your account. Open it and click on the VERIFY MY ACCOUNT option. When verified successfully, your free TFC account will be created.
- Now, sign in to your TFC account, select the Profile icon from the top-right corner, and tap on the Account option in the drop-down menu.
- Next, under the “My Account” section, tap on the UPGRADE option in the PLAN tab.
- Then, make the payment by providing your Credit/Debit Card details.
NOTE: If you have a promo code, you can type it in the relevant box and tap the APPLY button.
- After that, select the check box next to the “By placing this order you agree to the Terms and Conditions and auto-renewal” option and confirm the “I’m not a robot” reCAPTCHA.
- In the end, tap on the PLACE ORDER button to make the payment. That’s it! You have purchased the PREMIUM subscription to TFC with a free trial period of 1-Month.
Now that you have the subscription to TFC, you can follow the activation process below.
Activating iWantTFC App on Roku at tfc.tv/roku/activate
With access to TFC app on your Roku and other streaming devices, you can enjoy access to the channel’s top shows like He’s Into Her, La Vida Lena, Hoy, Love You!, Unloving U, TFC Originals, etc.
To Activate iWantTFC App On Roku using tfc.tv/roku/activate
Activating the TFC app on your Roku device is simple. Just download the app from the Channel Store, and get it to activate at tfc.tv/roku/activate using the activation code. For step-by-step instructions, follow these steps.
- Launch the home screen of your Roku device and scroll down to the Streaming Channels option.
- In the Streaming Channels’ section, tap on the Search option.
- Enter “iWantTFC” in the search field and confirm it.
- Next, select the iWantTFC app from the search result and click Add channel option. The installation will begin.
- After installation, tap on the Go to channel option to launch the app.
- The welcome screen of the app will display two ways to sign in to your TFC account:
- Activation Code
- QR Code.
- Select the Activation code option to get the unique code.
- Next, go to the TFC activation page using the URL (tfc.tv/roku/activate or https://iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate) on your phone or pc browser.
- On the activation page, sign in to your TFC account using any given options – TV Provider, Facebook, Email Address & Password.
- Once logged in, enter the activation code in the provided field and click ACTIVATE.
- After successful activation, you can start watching the TFC app on your Roku device.
And, this is how you can easily activate the iWantTFC app on your Roku device. Similarly, to access the TFC content on your Android TV, Apple TV, and Fire TV, follow the instructions provided below.
Similar Post: USTVGO TV on Roku
How to Activate the iWantTFC App On Fire TV
Before you try activating the TFC app on your Amazon Fire TV, remember to update your device with the latest version available.
- Open the home screen of your Fire TV and tap on the Find option. Under the Find menu, select the Search option.
- In the Search field, enter iWantTFC and confirm it. From the search result, select the app.
- On the next screen, click on the Get option to install the app.
- Once installed, tap on the Open option to access the app.
- On the welcome screen of the app, tap on the sign-in via activation code option to receive the code.
- Now that you have the code, access the TFC activation page using the link https://iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate.
- Sign in to your TFC account on the activation page and enter the code in the given field and tap on the ACTIVATE button.
- You can now access the TFC app on your Amazon Fire TV.
Also Read: oxygen.com/link
Get Access to iWantTFC App Activation On Apple TV
- Launch the App Store app on your Apple TV and look for the iWantTFC app.
- Once you find the app, select it and click the Get button.
- After the app is installed, press the Open button to launch the app.
- On the welcome screen, select the sign in via the activation code option.
- You will be provided an activation code on your TV screen.
- Now, visit https://iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate to access the TFC activation page.
- On the activation page, sign in to your TFC account, enter the activation code and tap on the ACTIVATE option.
- After successful activation, return to your Apple TV and start enjoying TFC programming.
Activate iWantTFC On Android TV at iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate
iWantTFC App is available on the Play Store for Android devices. To access it on your Android TV, go through the instructions mentioned below.
- Go to Apps > Google Play Store app from the home screen of your Android TV.
- In the search field of the Play Store, enter “iWantTFC” and begin the search process.
- Find and select the app from the search result and press the Install button to add it.
- Once added, tap the Open option to launch the app.
- From the welcome screen, select the Sign in Via Activation Code option. An activation code will be presented on your screen.
- Now, visit the TFC activation page on your pc or phone browser using the address – https://iwanttfc.com/smarttv/activate.
- Sign in to your TFC account with TV Provider/Facebook/Email Address & Password.
- After signing in, enter the code in the given field and tap on the ACTIVATE button.
- Once activated, you can access the TFC app on your Android TV.
Related Blog: cnbc.com/rokutv
Steps to Activate iWantTFC App With QR Code
As an alternative option to activate the iWantTFC app on a compatible streaming device, you can use the QR Code option. Below are the steps to use the QR Code for activation.
- Launch the iWantTFC app on your streaming device.
- Select the sign in via QR Code from the welcome screen.
- A QR code will be displayed on your TV screen.
- Open the built-in camera app on your mobile device and point it to the QR Code.
- When the QR Code will be scanned, a sign-in screen will open. Enter your account credentials to sign in.
- Once logged in, your TV screen will refresh and take you to the home screen of the iWantTFC app.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to purchase a premium TFC plan?
The premium plan of TFC is available for $12.99/Month which comes with a free trial period of one month.
How can I change my password?
To change the password of your TFC account,
- Navigate to the iWantTFC home page and select the LOG IN option from the top-right corner.
- In the login window, click on the Forgot your Password option.
- Next, enter your email address and click the SUBMIT button.
- An email to reset the password will be sent to your account.
- Open the email and follow the instructions provided to reset your password.
- You can now access your TFC account with a new password.
How to enable/disable English subtitles in a web browser?
- Play a random show or episode that supports English subtitles.
- Find the CC icon on your screen.
- Select the CC icon to turn on or off subtitles for that program.
How to fix buffering or loading issues on my MAC/PC?
- Test the speed of your internet and make sure it matches the recommended speed required to play TFC content.
- If the speed is not optimum, restart your modem or router and then check the speed.
- If the problem persists with internet speed, contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- If internet speed is appropriate, update your browser.
- Also, sign out and sign in to your TFC account.