Imagine this – you get to control your vehicle with your voice, play songs of your choice, choose application, or even make calls – isn’t it just amazing? If you wonder this is unfathomable, think again. Ford Sync is a state-of-the-art feature that lets you not just control music but also make hands-free calls and perform multiple functions with the use of voice commands. If you own a Ford vehicle and got this feature pre-installed, you only need to activate it at syncmyride.com/activate.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Activate Sync My Ride Feature via syncmyride.com/activate
To make the most out of the latest technology installed on your recently-bought Ford car, you need to check the following steps carefully. Once activated, you can reap maximum benefits and the latest connectivity features, including SYNC Connect Ford Pass, Ford + Alexa, SYNC Connect Wi-Fi Hotspot, and SYNC AppLink.
Excited about this new feature? What are you waiting for then? Go check for the steps below and activate SYNC My Ride on the official syncmyride.com/activate page.
- On your computer, access the syncmyride.com/activate link.
- Look for the “Register/ Sign In” option (should be found in the top right corner of the screen).
- As you click on the option, it will take you to another page. Here, the system will prompt you to enter the registered credentials – username and password.
- After entering the credentials in the provided field, you need to click the “Sign In” option.
- The activation process becomes even simpler from here.
- Just follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process.
There you go! Once activated, you can perform all the above activities.
Before you go ahead with the above-mentioned steps, an account with Sync My Ride is compulsory. If you already have a Sync My Ride account, you are good to go with the above furnished steps.
Don’t have an account? Here’s how you can sign up with Sync My Ride.
Quick Guide to Create Ford Synch My Rid Account
Here are six (6) easy steps to create an account –
- #Step 1 – Access Sync My Ride: You must have a computer or laptop to access the Sync My Ride website. (Note: Make sure you use a stable Internet connection.)
- #Step 2 – Find “HELLO, YOUR NAME” Tab: On this page, you will find a tab that says “Hello, Your Name”. After selecting the tab, you will need to click the “Settings” option.
- #Step 3 – Select “Vehicles & SYNC”: You need to select or click the “Vehicles & SYNC” tab under “Settings”.
- #Step 4 – Click “SYNC Mobile Settings”: You will find the option that says “SYNC Mobile Settings”. You will have to select the button that “Add a Number”.
- #Step 5 – Provide Correct Information: Here, the system would want you to enter certain details. You must provide the correct information – your phone number, a nickname, etc.
- #Step 6 – Get the App: This is the last step. You will need to install the Ford Sync Destinations app on your phone. After that, you need to enable the Bluetooth feature to connect automatically when starting the Ford.
Similar Post: xfinitymobile.com/activate
How Do I Connect FordPass via FordPass Connect App?
You will only be able to connect once the app is installed.
- You need to use the sign-in credentials to “Sign In” to the app.
- The next step involves adding the SYNC-equipped car.
- Look for the option “My Vehicles Card” and click the button “Add Vehicle”.
- It will prompt you to scan the VIN Barcode. This can be done with “Use Camera”.
- After locating the VIN label, choose a “Nickname”.
- Tap the “Finish” button to complete the process.
- Further, you will see the “Activate SYNC Connect” button.
- Click the button and then click the “Allow” tab when the “Your name requested to be the Ford Owner account for this vehicle” tab appears.
There you go! You have just completed the activation process. If you need to any help, visit the Support page.