Where do you often go to watch your favorite movies and shows? Keeping COVID in mind, it wouldn’t be a great idea to hit the cinema halls. So, where should you slip in to stream all that you love – horror, science fiction, and fantasy genres? We have got the ultimate answer to your questions. Subscribe to the Syfy channel and activate it on your streaming device at syfy.com/activate (or www.syfy.com/activatenbcu)
What Is Syfy and Why Should You Get It?
Unless you grab a fair amount of information and knowledge about what Syfy is, going ahead with the activation steps would be a futile attempt. Formerly Sci-Fi Channel, Syfy, launched in 1992, has come a long way. It has become a household name; with a whopping 92.4 million American households as of January 2016 access the channel to watch their favorite programs – science fiction, drama, paranormal, horror, fantasy, etc. The channel is owned and operated by the NBCUniversal Television and Streaming division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. If you are a diehard fan of recent movies and shows, you might never get a better choice than Syfy.
Shows like Resident Alien, The Expanse, Van Helsing, Krypton, The Magicians, and Vagrant Queen have always impressed the viewers. If these programs glue you to your seat, it is time for you to activate the Syfy channel at syfy.com/activate. The best part is that you can stream all the amazing content just a day after being aired on TV. Also, you get access to various on-demand programs from across the NBCUniversal family of networks including NBC, CNBC, Oxygen, USA Network, and more.
You may also like to read: tubi.tv/activate
What Do You Need to know about syfy.com activate/activatenbcu?
If you wish to get access to on-demand content from across – NBC, CNBC, USA, Oxygen, Bravo, Ei, and MSNBC – the NBCUniversal family of networks, getting a Syfy subscription will fulfill your wishes. Also, you will be able to stream all the amazing shows and episodes. Not only do you need a valid Syfy subscription, but also you must create a profile with NBCUniversal to “favorite, save, and resume shows across all your devices.” This is how you can enter the activation code and watch your preferred shows.
To activate NBCU on Syfy.com, here’s a rundown of steps at your disposal –
- Go to https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate
- Look for the option that says “Enter your Activation Code”.
- The activation code is unique for each device and should be found on your TV provider.
- After entering the code, click on the button “CONTINUE”.
You will then start watching your loved video content.
Activate Syfy on Various Devices using syfy.com activate/activatenbcu)
Do you know the most appealing feature of SYFY? It is available on a wide range of devices, such as Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon FireStick, Chromecast, smartphones, and Xbox One. If you own any of these devices, you will be able to cast all the great content available on this channel. The best part is the Syfy channel comes free with your TV subscription through a participating TV provider.
Steps to Activate Syfy on Roku at syfy.com/activate –
Roku is a fantastic platform to stream full seasons of your favorite series and episodes. All you have to do is to get the SYFY Now app on your Roku and activate it by entering a unique activation code at the authorized web portal, i.e. syfy.com/activate.
- Begin the activation process by turning on the Roku device.
- Use the Roku remote to navigate to the home screen and from there, navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- It will open the Channel Store where you will type in the keyword “Syfy” in the “Search Channels” space.
- Tap the channel and tap “Add Channel”.
- This will get the Syfy app on your Roku. Now, you will launch the channel.
- Use the remote and tap on the Welcome Link to receive a unique Syfy activation code on the screen.
- Take note of the code and open a web browser on your computer to access the activation page.
- “Enter your Activation Code” and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
The Syfy Now app is activated. You will be able to stream all that you love. Also, the on-demand feature is simply amazing.
What if you come across certain technical issues that prevent you from watching the best of Syfy? In that case, you must perform several troubleshooting steps. You may consider getting rid of the channel from your Roku player and re-install it. To remove, navigate to the channel title and select “Remove channel”. Go to the Settings and click on the “System” option. Next, tap “System restart” to restart the device. This way, you could fix the problem.
Click here Download Free Roku Mobile App
Activate and Watch Syfy on Amazon Fire TV and Amazon FireStick – syfy.com/firetv
If Roku users can access all the great video content of Syfy, people with Amazon Fire TV, too, can catch up on the movies and videos by activating the channel at www.syfy.com/firetv. The activation or authentication steps of Amazon Fire TV might vary a little with Roku.
- Turn on your Fire TV and go to the Amazon Store.
- Look for the Syfy app in there and download the same onto your device.
- Tap to open the app. It will fetch you a unique activation code for your Fire TV.
- On your computer, access the syfy.com/activate or www.syfy.com/firetv page.
- When prompted, enter the Activation Code.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Your device will be ready in minutes, thus allowing you to catch up on the recent episodes.
Related Post: nfl.com/activate
How to Activate SYFY on Apple TV?
- Switch on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to the App Store using the remote.
- Look for the “Syfy” app and Get it on your Apple TV.
- Tap the app to open it and sign in to your SYFY account if prompted.
- It will now fetch you a unique activation code.
- Take note of the code and go to www.syfy.com/activatenbcu on your computer or smartphone.
- Enter the code in the right field and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
This is one of the easiest ways to watch some fantastic animated shows with your little ones. The most popular Syfy animated shows that you can stream are Alien News Desk, Dallas & Robo, Gary and His Demons, Wild Life, Devil May Care, Magical Girl Friendship Squad, TZGZ, and Hell Den.