Wondering what is the best way to enjoy original series, thrilling web series, and numerous award-winning movies? We advise you to subscribe to the Sundance TV channel, download the Sundance TV app, and start streaming all your favorite video series. In this blog, we will unleash the easiest ways and some handy tips to activate the Sundance TV channel through the official web portal – www.sundancetv.com/activate.
Table of Contents
How to Activate Sundance TV in 5 Simplest Steps?
Sundance TV is a TV Everywhere channel that requires a subscription if you wish to access the entire library. Apart from that, you need to subscribe to an associated pay television service provider and then activate the channel by downloading and installing the Sundance TV app on your streaming device on the sundancetv.com/activate page.
Here’s a rundown of steps to activate the Sundance TV app on your streaming device –
- Turn on your streaming device and make sure it is connected to your TV provider. (Both the devices should be connected to the existing network.)
- Navigate to the Channel Store using the remote and install the Sundance TV app on your device.
- Now, launch the app to receive a unique Sundance TV activation code on the TV screen. Note down the code for future use.
Note: If you are prompted to log into the app, you must carry out the task using the login credentials, and sign in to the app.
- On your computer or smartphone, launch a browser, and type in the search bar – sundancetv.com/activate.
- Enter the code in the desired field and click on the “SUBMIT” button to complete the activation process.
That’s how you activate your streaming device and access the Sundance TV library.
Activate Sundance TV Channel on Roku via sundancetv.com/activate
Roku is the most sought-after streaming media player that allows you to stream more than 50,000 movies, web series, documentaries, and more. Having a Roku device at home allows you to stream your favorite Sundance TV programs (mentioned below). Before you could start watching what you love, you must activate your device using the official web page, i.e. sundancetv.com/activate.
Let’s take a quick look and complete the activation process of the Sundance TV channel on Roku.
- Start the process by turning on your Roku device.
- Navigate to the Home screen using the Roku remote.
- Select “Streaming Channels” and then select the option “Search Channels”.
- Type in the keyword “Sundance” in the provided field and you will have the results on the screen.
- Upon finding the app, press the “Add Channel” option. This will complete the app installation on your device.
- Get back to the Home screen and launch the Sundance TV app.
- A unique activation code will appear on the TV screen (Sign in to the app if prompted).
- Now, surf the Internet and navigate to the link – sundancetv.com/activate.
- Provide the code that you have already received and click on the SUBMIT button.
Your Roku device is now ready to stream all your favorite episodes and shows. You can follow similar steps to activate the Sundance TV app on Apple TV, Android, Fire TV, etc. The steps might vary a little depending on the device.
Activate Sundance TV on Fire TV
Watch Sundance TV on your Amazon Fire TV after activation through the following process:
- Turn on the Amazon Fire TV and open the Amazon App Store.
- Search for the Sundance TV app and select it from the search results.
- Download the app and open it.
- Sign in using your details and an activation code will appear on the screen. Note it down.
- Go to the official activation page at sundancetv.com/activate on a smartphone, PC, or tablet.
- Enter the code in the provided space and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Complete the activation process and start streaming the Sundance TV content on your Fire TV.
Similar Post: amctheatres.com/activate
Activate Sundance TV on Apple TV at sundancetv.com/activate
Update your Apple TV OS to the latest version and then follow the steps mentioned here to activate the Sundance TV on Apple TV:
- Navigate to the App Store from the home screen and find the Sundance TV app in the App Store.
- Click on the ‘Get’ button to begin the installation process.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Note it down.
- Go to sundancetv.com/activate from another device and you will see a field for entering the code. Enter the code there and hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- Login using your TV provider’s details and a success message will appear on completion of the activation process.
- The Apple TV screen will refresh and you will be able to stream the content.
Activate Sundance TV on Android TV
Here are the steps to activate the Sundance TV app on your Android TV:
- Go to the Google Play Store on your Android TV and search for the Sundance TV app.
- Select the app from the search results and start the installation process.
- Go back to the home screen and launch the app.
- Log in to the app and an activation code will appear on the screen. Copy the activation code.
- Now, using a different device (PC or smartphone), go to sundancetv.com/activate and enter the code in the space provided.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and complete the activation process.
- Enjoy streaming Sundance TV content on your Android TV.
Also Read: wetv.com/activate
Sundance TV – A Trip down the Memory Lane
Erstwhile Sundance Channel, Sundance TV is a leading pay-TV channel in America, owned by AMC Networks. Named after Robert Redford’s character in Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, the pay television channel, launched on 1st February 1996, operates independently of both the Sundance Film Festival and the Institute. Originally, the channel was devoted to airing world cinema, short films, independent feature films, coverage from each year’s Sundance Film Festival, and documentaries. Today, the Sundance TV channel is available to more than 60 million American households with a television. This is, indeed, a quite staggering figure.
Popular on Sundance TV Channel
Sundance TV is known for offering both original as well as acquired programming. Let’s take a quick look at the original programming of Sundance TV –
Original Programming –
|Rectify||This Close||Girls Who Like Boys Who Like Boys||The Mortified Sessions|
|Hap and Leonard||State of the Union||Dream School||Iconoclasts|
|The Red Road||Push Girls||The Writer’s Room|
|Close up with the Hollywood Reporter|
Acquired Programming –
|Alice||All in the Family||The Andy Griffith Show||Barney Miller|
|Blue Planet II||The Bob Newhart Show||Breaking Bad||Criminal Minds|
|Columbo||Dynasties||Gomorrah||The Great Christmas Light Fight|
|Hogan’s Heroes||Law & Order||Mama’s Family||The Mary Tyler Moore Show|
|Monk||The Name of the Rose||Orphan Black||Perry Mason|
|The Returned||Roots||Rosie||Saved by the Bell|
|Seven Worlds, One Planet||Transparent|
What are you waiting for? Complete the activation process and start enjoying yourself with your family!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the cost of the Sundance app?
The Sundance app is free to download. However, to watch the content, you need a subscription costing $6.99 per month and $4.99 per month (if an annual subscription is bought). A free trial of seven days is offered.
Can I watch Sundance TV without cable?
Yes. Sundance TV can be watched without cable through streaming services viz. Sling TV, fuboTV, Philo, YouTube TV, or DIRECTV Stream.
The Sundance TV app is not working. How to fix it?
Some basic fixes that you can try are:
- Unplug the device for two minutes and plug it back in.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.