Online streaming has been the only go-to source of entertainment since the pandemic year 2020.
For people around the world home sweet home became the only place and online streaming the only source of entertainment.
Launched in August 2018 Row8 is one such streaming video-on-demand service.
Quite similar to Vudu, it rents movies by the title, instead of charging a monthly fee for unlimited streaming.
Partnering with studios like Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Universal Pictures, and Warner Bros, you can enjoy unlimited access to movies but not TV series.
So, what are you waiting for? keep reading to know more on how to activate Row8.Com via row8.com/activate.
Table of Contents
All about Channel ROW8
ROW8 is a free video-on-demand service that allows you to watch the newest and most popular films before paid video-on-demand platforms like Netflix.
This video-on-demand service that has been around since 2007 has partnered with leading movie studios like Lionsgate, Miramax, and Paramount to bring you premium quality entertainment.
All you need to do is simply create an account at Row8.Com via row8.com/activate to make the best of ROW8.
Have a ROW8 account? If not, Create One
To make the best use of your ROW8, you must have a ROW 8 account.
Don’t worry if you don’t already have one, we’re here to help you create one. Let’s get started:
- On your Pc and from a browser of your choice visit row8.com
- Tap the Sign Up/ Sign In button as shown on the right corner of your screen
- Upon tapping, a pop-up screen will appear showing good reasons to create an account on ROW8
- Now you’ll be required to enter your Email address, Password, Confirm Password and Zip Code.
- Check the Terms and Conditions checkbox and tap on the Create Account button
Your ROW8 account has been successfully created.
ROW8 Activation on Compatible Devices- Roku, Vizio TV and Apple TV
ROW8 is accessible on almost all mobile devices and computers with an updated web browser or an installed media player.
Over 200 movies, short films, TV shows, music videos and web series are available on the website and on the ROW8 official ROW8 app to choose from.
Now Let’s get started with the activation steps on Roku, Vizio TV and Apple TV using the row8.com/activate page.
Activate ROW8 on Roku via row8.com/activate
If you’re a movie enthusiast and own a Roku streaming player, then what are you waiting for? Follow these quick steps to activate Row8.Com on Roku and browse ROW8’s extensive library.
- Get started by accessing the Roku Channel Store to get ROW8 on your Roku device.
- Type to search ROW8 in the search box
- Once the channel is located tap the ‘Add channel’ option to install the app
- Now return to the Roku home screen and launch the app. Upon launching a unique activation code will be generated and displayed on the screen. (Copy or Save the code if the need be)
- Now from your PC or mobile device, visit row8.com/activate and carefully fill out the log credentials. At this stage create a new account if you don’t already have one
- Once you sign in to your ROW8 account, enter the code displayed on your TV.
- Once the process is completed, you’ll be notified with a Congratulations message on-screen.
- Your Roku screen will automatically load, and ROW8 is successfully activated on your Roku device.
Browse unlimited movies, TV series and TV shows, music and a lot more on Row8.Com.
Similar Post: my.upfaithandfamily.com/activate
Steps to Activate ROW8 on Vizio TV via row8.com/activate
Founded and operated in Orange County, California, Vizio aims to deliver immersive entertainment to its subscribers.
As a result, it launched WatchFree+ free streaming service in 2021.
The service offers an over-expanding library of 100+ free channels spanning movies, music, sports, kids/family and distinct other categories.
Thus, it lets you stream all your favourite shows, movies, music videos and much more from channels like ROW8.
So, to stream ROW8 on Roku, activate the service via row8.com/activate using the steps below:
- To get started Turn on your Vizio Smart TV and, navigate to your TV’s application store using the remote
- Here, type to search for ROW8.
- The ROW8 will bring the screen to the top. Simply tap to download the ROW8 app and click the sign-in tab (if prompted).
- Once the activation code is displayed on the screen, don’t forget to copy or save it somewhere for further use
- Now from your PC, visit row8.com/activate and follow the screen instructions
- The Vizio Smart TV will automatically refresh once you’ve connected your account.
You can now explore ROW8 and its vast library of music, movies, tv shows and much more with just one click.
Similar Post: impactwrestling.com/activate
Activate ROW8 on Apple TV via row8.com/activate
Apple TV is yet another popular streaming platform for iOS users who are movie fanatics. Here’s how you can activate the channel on your Apple TV:
- To get started with your ROW8 activation, turn on your Apple TV, first and go to the App Store.
- Here, type to search ROW8. Once located, download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Next, return to the home screen and launch the application. Upon launching an activation code will be generated and displayed on-screen with other guidelines for the activation (if any). Note the code must be copied or saved for further use.
- Now that you have the activation code saved or copied, go straight to row8.com/activate on your mobile or PC browser.
- Here, enter the activation code you received in the field provided and select Continue to follow the next screen instructions.
- The Vizio Smart TV will automatically refresh once you’ve successfully activated your ROW8 account.
Browse to explore ROW8 and its vast library to watch new Hollywood releases, watch music videos, short films and much more.
In addition to movie theatres shutting down, travel, dining, and all kinds of live entertainment have been restricted as we struggle through the pandemic phase.
But a streaming service like ROW8 comes as a solution during these difficult times.
Besides, enabling access to newly released Hollywood films straight from theaters, it also offers a curated selection of the best hit movies of all times, without any subscription.
ROW8 offers a special discount every day of the week. So, you always have a deal on movies you love, with signature movies like Movie Love Guarantee.
Created for and by movie lovers, ROW8 has a cinematic, streamlined user interface and a proprietary technology committed to delivering the best movie-watching and content discovery experience on any device at any time.
Found this helpful? Don’t forget to share this within your network and leave your valuable feedback in the comment section below.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Still, have a few queries about Row8 to solve? We have compiled a few frequently asked questions below to help you. Check them out:
Q. Who owns the ROW8 streaming video service?
While Row8 was founded by entrepreneurs and investors George Christoph and Jasmina Christoph, John Calkins who is the CEO is the former head of digital distribution at Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
Q. After I rent a movie on ROW8, how do I switch to another title?
Suppose you’re watching a movie on ROW8 from a web browser. Once you hit stop, it will take you back to the title’s details page. As long as you’re within the first 30 minutes of a movie it lets you swap it for another movie.
Q. How much are the subscription charges for ROW8?
ROW8 brings you Hollywood’s latest movies, fresh from their theatrical runs and is available to you exclusively on ROW8 even before you subscribe to any paid streaming services.
So, ROW8 has no subscription charges ever. You’ll pay only for what you watch. If you’re a newbie user, you will get up to $2 off on your first movie.
Q. Do the studio partners have any risk about the idea of ROW8 having an exchange policy?
ROW8 pays for both movies when a consumer makes an exchange. So, the studios don’t have any risk from the exchange policy and there’s no public awareness of what films are being exchanged so the studios aren’t concerned from that perspective.
Q. ROW8 rentals last for how long?