If you are one of the craziest Rocket League fans, we recommend you checking this post. In this guide, you will learn about all the tips and tricks to activate Rocket League on any device via rocketleague.com/activate.
Rocket League, developed and launched by Psyonix, is one of the most sought-after video games today. It is a massively popular vehicular soccer game. If you wish to try your hands at this game and purchased it recently, make sure you link it to your platform. This means, Rocket League needs to be activated on your platform via the official rocketleague.com/activate page.
How Can I Activate Rocket League?
As you express your desire to activate Rocket League, we would like to know whether you have an Epic Games account. If you don’t have it already, make sure you sign up for one. Only after that you become eligible to check the activation process.
Let’s get started with the activation process below.
- Launch Rocket League and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Upon prompted, you need to enter the sign-in details of your Epic Games Account. (Click on the “Create” button if you don’t have it already. You are going to require your complete name, a valid email address, and password.)
- Log into your Epic Games account.
- Now, navigate to the activation page – rocketleague.com/activate. (You may try epicgames.com/activate if the Rocket League link didn’t work.)
- Now, create a Primary Platform once you are logged into your Epic Games account. (This Primary Platform will only show your progression on all connected platforms.)
- Click on the “Yes” option if your Primary Platform is already configured. (This means, the platform you are already using.)
- If you don’t want to set the platform that you are already using as the Primary Platform, click on the “No, I have another” option.
- There you go! The Primary Platform is confirmed.
Since your account is ready and the Primary Platform is created, you may wish to link other platforms like Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, etc. to your account of Epic Games.
Steps to Change Primary Platform in Rocket League
Here’s a rundown of steps that will guide you on how to change your Primary Platform in Rocket League.
- Go to the official activation page – rocketleague.com/activate.
- Click on the “Log In” option.
- You will need to select how to sign in to your Epic Games Account.
- Now, you will see the button that says “Change Primary”.
- Stick to the onscreen prompts to complete the process.
Note: Once done, the system will take 24 hours to change your Primary Platform.
The activation process is very simple unless you run into some technical difficulties. In that case, you can always reach out to professionals to get rid of the issue.
Similar Post: How to Activate ESPN Channel
Official Rocket League Support – Epic Games
Got a query? Contact Rocket League Support to avail of instant resolution.
The official support page has all the questions and their answers. All you have to do is to search for your query in the “Help Center”. You can start this by entering your keywords pertaining to your issues.
What’s more? You can submit a query by raising a ticket. To submit a ticket, you need to –
- Access the support page – support.rocketleague.com.
- Choose your platform and enter the credentials to sign in.
- Make sure you are not making any mistakes. Once logged in, you are just a click away from submitting a ticket.
- In the upper-right corner of the screen, you will see the “Submit a Ticket” button.
- Enter the details and fill out the form.
- You are ready to click on the “Submit” button. (It should be at the bottom of the page)
- Your request has been submitted successfully. You will receive the answer by the right person by email.
Check the “Junk/ Spam” folder regularly if you don’t see any messages from the Support Team.
Also, you can view your submitted ticket and know the status.
- Visit support.rocketleague.com.
- Enter the details and sign in.
- You need to click on the “Username” > “My Activities”.
- Now, click on the tab – “My Requests”.
You can now see your current tickets.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Primary Platform?
A: It is the ultimate source (of your Epic Games Account). It is the Primary Platform that tracks all of your progressions, such as Rocket Pass Tier, your Competitive Rank, etc. in Rocket League. While selecting the Primary Platform, make sure you select the platform where you have the highest Competitive Rank.
Q: What is an Epic Games Account?
A: When you say an Epic Games Account, it only means that through the account you login for games. You need to link your Rocket League platform to your Epic Games account. Only after the linking process is successful, your Rocket Pass Progress, Competitive Rank, Rocket League inventory, and XP will be added to your Epic Games Account.
Q: How can I play Rocket League without an account with Epic Games?
A: Many people have asked this before. The truth is that you cannot play Rocket League unless you have an Epic Games Account. It is so because you will need to log into your account (existing or new) to start the game.