With over 8,000 employees, Haier has grown from a small family business into one of the world’s biggest companies. This massive growth has been attributed to being the first to adopt and implement new trends across a range of markets. However, there have been times, when the potential Haier users face some major technical faults, hence they look to reset their Haier Smart TV, but due to technicality, they won’t be able to do so. Meanwhile, to ease up everything, here we have come up with the learning guide on how to reset a Haier TV. Henceforth follow this easy-to-read guide and make your Haier Smart TV reset via factory reset settings.
Table of Contents
Why You Need To Reset A Haier TV?
Some certain situations and problems lead to choosing to reset your Haier Smart TV. And the issue includes:
- Haier TV has no sound
- Facing Haier TV no picture just sound error
- Haier TV no picture no sound problem
- My TV not responding to remote control
- Having troubling Haier TV Blue light with no picture
- And so on.
Things You Need To Reset Your Haier TV –
- Must carry a reliable internet connection with strong network signals.
- You’re Haier TV with its smart remote.
- An Ethernet cable to connect your TV with the Wi-Fi router in case the internet is not working well.
Once you hold up with all the system requirements, you are good to execute the factory resetting steps with the following guide.
How to Reset a Haier TV – Methods to Follow
It’s easy to reset your Smart TV using the Menu button placed at the top side of the screen corner. In case, you won’t be able to find the Menu button, look for the reset instructions in the menu options for your Haier TV. Look for the following guide and understand how to reset the TV.
To Reset a Haier TV With the Menu Button:
- Press and Hold down the available Menu button on the top or side of the Haier TV for at least 15-20 seconds.
- On the main screen, you will now be asked to enter details like time, date, and then fill in the location settings.
- After this, do follow up the further on-screen instructions to complete the process. Once everything has been completed successfully, your SMART TV will reset to the factory settings.
Similarly, there is a method to soft reset your Smart TV. Follow up the on-screen steps as guided below.
To Soft Reset Your Haier TV
- To begin with the process scroll down the cursor from the home screen with the help of the device remote and choose “Settings”.
- From the Settings option, you will need to locate the “Storage & reset” option under “Device”.
- In the next step, select the “Factory data reset” option and move further.
- Now, choose “Factory data reset” again and click on it.
- At last, go for the “Erase everything” option, and you are done soft resetting your TV.
To Factory Reset a Haier Smart TV
There are certain points and steps you need to follow to make your TV factory reset. Meanwhile, to execute the process, first make sure to connect your TV with a strong internet connection. Here are the major and worthy steps that you need to follow:
- To begin with, press the power button on your TV remote controller to power on the Haier TV.
- Once your TV is turned on, then press the Home button on the remote and navigate to open the Main menu screen.
- You can use the arrow buttons available on the device to move through the TV menu.
- Next, scroll down the screen to reach the “Settings” option and then press the OK button on the remote to proceed further.
- Now, go to the General settings and then press the OK button using the remote.
- After this, select the “System Recovery” option and then press the OK button.
- Right in the next step, choose the “Recovery” option then press the OK button to confirm the changes.
- Once everything has been completed successfully, wait until your device resetting process gets complete.
So, these are the proven steps that you need to execute to reset your Haier Smart TV. You can rely on these steps and make them perform whenever you face any problem with the device.