Have you often been lately thinking to kick off your cable box, and curb a pricy cable TV bill?
Well, not just expensive but cable TV is only available in areas where providers offer services excluding rural areas and many new communities in the suburbs.
Thanks to streaming, you can finally bid adieu to a cable or satellite service to watch all your favourite TV shows, movies, news and sporting events live or on-demand.
Whether you want to stream live TV, local news, movies and live sports on Roku, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, or any other streaming device, activate psvue.com/activateroku and enjoy hassle-free streaming experience.
Table of Contents
Instructions to Activate PlayStation Vue on your Streaming Devices
Developed by Sony, PlayStation Vue allows you to stream live TV, movies, and sports on a variety of devices without a cable or satellite subscription.
PlayStation Vue features a cloud DVR functionality with which you can record your favourite programs and stream them at your leisure for up to 28 days until the recording expires or is overwritten.
However, some exceptional networks like ABC limit the number of simultaneous recordings you can make at any given time.
An inexpensive streamer such as a Roku or Apple TV is all you need to enjoy a cord-free subscription channel like PlayStation Vue.
To know more about Ps Vue compatibility on Roku keep reading. . .
PlayStation Vue: What’s in store for you?
Did you know this cordless service comes with the following amazing features? Find out what they are:
- If you’re a PlayStation Vue user or planning to be one, there’s no scope for paying any hidden or additional fees.
- The service offers major cable TV channels like CNN, FOX, AMC, Cartoon Network, etc.
- This subscription-based service comes with a non-complicated and easy to use interface.
- The PS Vue supports 10 different profiles. Each profile supports personalized channels, DVR, and recommendations.
- Its ‘Multi view’ feature introduced in March 2017, allows you to watch three channels simultaneously on a single screen.
- You can also save your shows to a cloud DVR and access them anytime on other devices as well.
Download and Activate PlayStation Vue on Roku via psvue.com/activateroku
Exhausted from paying pricy cable bills but simultaneously want to stream PlayStation Vue?
We’ve created a one-stop solution for you. PlayStation Vue or PS Vue is one of the leading subscription-based streaming services.
With Roku compatibility, you can watch your favourite movies, live TV and much more and get rid of a cord-free subscription.
Let’s walk you through the downloading and activation steps via psvue.com/activateroku:
- To download the channel, first turn on the Roku player and press the home button of the remote
- Now, select the Streaming Channels menu from the left panel.
- As you proceed to the next screen, click on the Search or Search Channels option.
- Using your virtual keyboard, enter the channel name i.e., PlayStation Vue
- Now proceed further, and select the same name from the suggestions column.
- You’re finally on the way to installing the channel. Click the Add channel button in blue from the channel info page.
- It’s almost done. Just wait for the installation to end. Once done, click OK on the pop-up.
Once you’ve installed it, it’s time to enjoy PlayStation Vue on your Big screen. Are you a first-time user? Wondering how to activate the channel on your device?
Quickly note the steps below to simply activate PlayStation Vue via psvue.com/activateroku on your Roku:
- To get started with the activation process, navigate to the Roku home screen. As you scroll down, you’ll find PlayStation Vue and click on it
- Now, your screen will display a unique activation code. Don’t forget to copy or save the code.
- Next, open a browser on any device (computer, mobile or any other device).
- Now, from your browser go to psvue.com/activateroku and enter your sign-in credentials i.e., your PlayStation ID and Password
- Now, enter the code you had received on-screen to activate the PlayStation Vue channel on Roku.
- The Roku screen gets automatically refreshed and the PlayStation Vue app will display its contents. You can now enjoy streaming PlayStation on Roku.
However, note: If you receive a notification saying “User Cancelled” or “Couldn’t Link Device,” double-check to confirm the code was entered correctly and it matches up with what’s shown on Sony’s website.
If everything still does not work out, ensure that your Roku supports the feature. If everything works fine, you may try deleting and reinstalling the app.
Have you tried PlayStation Vue on Roku 3?
Are you yet to try PlayStation on Roku 3? if yes, you’ve probably missed out on something big.
Roku 3 is a new device from Roku which comes with new features like Voice Search, Micro SD slot with an expandable space up to 128 GB, and more.
Roku 3 is one of the most popular devices that support all Roku apps. It’s a great choice if you want to quickly stream a movie or TV show that is stored on the Roku 3 without having to wait for Roku to load it.
This new version of Roku PlayStation supports full HD videos at 60fps. So, you can play your favourite content from Play Station Vue on your large TV screen.
Similar Post: Activate Rocket League Epic Games Account
Activate PlayStation Vue via psvue.com/activateappletv on Apple TV
Did you know that you can also stream PlayStation Vue on Apple TV?
Yes, you heard that right Apple TV is another premium live TV streaming device from Apple.
You can stream on-demand content from PlayStation Vue. With iOS compatibility, you can watch your favourite movies, live TV and much more and get rid of a cord-free subscription.
Let’s walk you through the downloading and activation steps via psvue.com/activateappletv on Apple TV:
If you’re an Apple TV owner, quickly follow the guide below to activate PlayStation Vue:
- To get started with the activation process, first, navigate to the App Store on Apple TV. Type to search the PlayStation Vue app and install it on your device
- Next, once the PS Vue app is installed on your Apple TV, select the Activate Your Device option.
- Now open your browser from a device of your choice (your computer, mobile or any other device).
- From your browser, straightaway visit psvue.com/activateappletv. Enter your sign in credentials i.e., your PlayStation ID and password.
- Now enter the activation code you had received on your Apple TV device.
- Your Apple TV screen gets automatically refreshed and the PlayStation Vue app will display its contents. You can now enjoy streaming PlayStation on your Apple TV.
PlayStation Vue Activation Code Error: Know how to fix
Have you been lately facing activation issues on your PlayStation Vue account? Then check if the following is met:
- Is your internet connectivity strong?
A poor or slow internet connection can be the prime cause behind delays or connection breaks while entering the activation code. Reboot your router and you’re good to go.
- Are you in an authorized country?
Remember the first criteria to use PlayStation Vue is it can only be used, as long as you live in a country where it is allowed.
- Have you signed up for an account?
Create a PlayStation Vue account on your computer before you activate it on another device.
PlayStation Vue logging you out? Let’s get this fixed
Have you recently noticed being logged out of your PlayStation account? Then note the following may be one of the reasons:
- The software or firmware on your Roku, Apple TV, or PlayStation device has just been updated. Reactivating PS Vue should give you access again.
- The PS Vue application has just been updated. By reactivating it, you can continue to enjoy your experience.
- Confirm if you’re signing in from your device. If your account has more than one user from different IPs, you may be frequently logged out and that requires reactivation.
Consider changing your password and try again if PS Vue keeps logging you out. You should also fix home location errors (in case you’re using from an authorized location).
We hope that helped. . .
Thinking to shift to a cord-cutter service? The best option is to replace your cable box directly with a live TV streaming service like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV and the list isn’t ending here. . .
You can enjoy a complete package of live channels of your choice on a streaming app like PlayStation Vue that works way better than a cable box.
What’s the best part about any of the services above? Unlike cable, you can cancel and restart service anytime without any contract or penalties.
We hope the above solutions will help you download, activate PlayStation Vue and fix some of the errors you might be facing. For additional assistance contact PlayStation Support.