Activate Pluto TV (pluto.tv/activate): Do you still prefer watching your TV the traditional way? If you live in 2021, escaping the lethal and dangerous Coronavirus, you wouldn’t surely like the idea of watching TV with limited channels. This is the Internet era and it has certainly changed the way people used to watch TV earlier. And the best feeling about living today is getting easy access to free TV with free streaming services. Believe it or not, Pluto makes it all possible. If you are no more interested in paying the monthly streaming bill, why not get yourself a Pluto TV. It is free to use and boasts numerous channels. Visit pluto.tv/activate to activate your Pluto TV and enjoy unlimited streaming for free.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Roku Using pluto.tv/activate?
Welcome to a whole new world of free TV. You get to watch 100+ channels and 1000s of movies free. Watch your favorite shows non-stop.
For the Roku streaming device users, the following steps will help activate Pluto TV and stream great content.
- On your TV, you need to visit Channel 02 in the Roku guide (Or, you can click Activate on the left side of the guide).
- This will take you to the screen to note down the 6-digit code.
- Log into “MyPluto” from your phone and tap “Activate”.
- Enter the 6-digit code that you have already copied.
- Go to “my.pluto.tv/activate” if you aren’t logged in and follow the on-screen instructions.
Your Pluto TV is now activated on Roku. Enjoy binge-worthy shows, sports, true crime, and more for free.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Chromecast?
For Chromecast users, the process is straightforward. Let’s take a look –
Internet Browser –
- Launch Chrome on your computer and click on “More” (located at the upper-right corner of the browser).
- Select the “Cast” option.
- You will have a plethora of devices listed. Choose the one that you are looking for, i.e. Chromecast.
- Click “OK” to confirm the selection.
- Install the Pluto TV app on your device and click on the “Cast” icon.
- Select Chromecast from the list.
That’s it! You have learned the steps on how to activate your Pluto TV on Chromecast.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Amazon Fire Stick?
- Open the Pluto TV app on your Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Look for the “Activate” option and click on the same.
- You will be given the channel activate code. Take note of the 6-digit code and enter the same at pluto.tv/activate when prompted.
- Click on the “Activate” option in the guide.
That’s it! Make sure you go through the above steps and enter the details without making an error.
About Pluto TV and Its Topnotch Features
One of the most sought-after free streaming services, the ViacomCBS-owned Pluto TV is an American internet TV service launched in 2013. The advertiser-supported video on-demand service mainly offers a wide range of “programming content through digital linear channels designed to emulate the experience of traditional broadcast programming”.
Within its short span, it has grown massive. As of November 2020, Pluto TV flaunted more than 28 million active users (monthly) in the United States alone. With enormous popularity, Pluto started its operation in Europe and has plans to roll out in other countries, including Latin America.
The OTT (over-the-top) service comes through the Internet rather than on dedicated lines. Unlike other live TV streaming devices, it curates free content, hence considered the best cable TV alternatives for live viewing. To use Pluto TV, go to its website or simply download the Pluto TV app. Neither do you need to register with an email address nor have you to provide your credit card information?
Having a Pluto TV account bestows many unique features –
- Both cable/satellite and streaming services.
- Popular TV shows from Hulu, Netflix, etc.
- Access on-demand content.
- Different sections – Entertainment, Featured, Kids, Latino, Comedy, Sports, Movies, and Tech + Geek.
- Compatible on various devices including Chromecast, Roku Player, Amazon Fire TV Stick, etc.
Supported Devices for Pluto TV App
If you have the following devices and tools, such as smartphones, smart TVs, web browsers, streaming boxes, and sticks at home, streaming great content is simpler and hassle-free.
- Roku devices and Roku TVs
- Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- Amazon Kindle/Fire Tablets
- Google Chromecast
- Android TV (various)
- Android mobile and tablet
- TiVo Stream 4K
- Apple iPhone and iPad
- Apple TV (4th Generation)
- web browsers
Do you have one of the above devices? If you have, accessing your Pluto TV wouldn’t get easier. Below, we will bring you the easy methods to activate your Pluto TV on some of the devices including Roku, Chromecast, and Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Pluto TV Customer Reviews
As per one Pluto TV customer, “If you have decided that you’re going to quit paying for cable TV and subscription streaming services, I think Pluto TV needs serious consideration as a part of your free streaming content mix. There is a strong selection of cable-worthy content on this platform and the barrier to giving it a trial run is extremely low.”