With an Automatic Credit Line, Fraud Coverage, Contactless Payment, Zero Annual Fees, and many other beneficial features, Platinum Capital One Card is a must-have credit card for you. Well, if you have recently received this card before you can use it to carry out various online and offline transactions, you must activate your Platinum Capital One card at platinum.capital.com/activate. In this post, you will find information on different types of activation processes and answers to common queries. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
To Activate Platinum Capital One Card at platinum.capitalone.com/activate
If you have access to an internet-enabled device, you can get your Platinum Capital One Card at platinum.capitalone.com/activate by following these steps.
- On your mobile or desktop browser, access the Platinum Capital One Card activation page (capitalone.com/activate).
- On the activation page you will find the following two options on your screen:
- Sign In & Activate
- Enroll & Activate
If You Have a Capital Online Account
- If you have a Capital One online account, click on the Sign In & Activate button.
- On the next screen, enter your username and password in the provided field and click on the Sign In button.
- Once logged into your account, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process for your Platinum Capital One Card.
If You Don’t Have a Capital Online Account
- On the other hand, if you don’t have a Capital Online account, click on the Enroll & Activate option. This will direct you to set up online access.
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to provide yourpersonal information. So, enter your last name, social security number, or ITIN, and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) in the prompted fields.
NOTE: Instead of providing SSN or ITIN, you can enter your bank account number, For that, click on the Use bank account number instead option and follow the prompts.
- Once you are done providing the required details, click on the Get Started button.
- After setting up your online access, sign in to your account and locate the Activate button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process for your Platinum Capital One credit card.
And this is how you can activate your Platinum Capital One card at platinum.capitalone.com/activate.
To Activate Platinum Capital One Credit Card Using the Mobile App
The Capital One mobile app is available for both Android and iOS devices. Before following the instructions below, make sure to download and install the Capital One app from the application store on your device.
- Launch the Capital One app on your mobile device and sign into your account.
- Once logged in, tap on the Help Eno option located at the bottom of the screen.
- In the chat box, type Activate and send.
- Eno will provide you with a link to your card for activation. Select it. However, if you don’t see your card on the screen, select the Link Your Account option provided in the chat box only.
- On the next screen, enter your credit card security code in the provided field. Then, drag and drop the credit card icon to the empty circle. Your card will be activated.
Linking New Capital One Card to Existing Account
As you can link your multiple Capital One credit cards to a single account, if you ever need to link a new card to your existing account, follow the instructions recommended below.
- On your desktop or mobile browser, go to the Capital One Sign-In page https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?Product=Card&Action=LinkAccount.
- Sign in using your Username and Password.
- Once logged in, follow the instructions suggested in the Consolidate Your Accounts section to link your card.
- When done, your new Capital One card will be linked to your account.
Similar Post: samsclubcredit.com/activate
To Activate Capital One Debit Card Using Mobile App
If you also wish to know how to activate your Capital One debit card, here are the steps to follow.
- Launch the Capital One app on your mobile device and sign in.
- Next, select the account which is linked to your debit card.
- Then, select the option to activate your debit card. It should be located near the Debit Card Tracker option.
- Now, tap on the “Activate My Card” option and follow the on-screen steps provided. Set up a PIN to complete the activation process.
- When activated, a notification – “Your card ending **** is activated and ready to use!” will be displayed on your screen.
How to Recover Capital One Account Username or Password?
If you wish to recover your Capital One account username or password, follow these steps:
- Firstly, go to the Capital One activation page (platinum.capitalone.com/activate) and click on the Sign In & Activate button.
- On the next screen, click on the “Forgot Username or Password?” link.
- Next, enter your Last Name, Social Security Number, and Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Then, tap on the Find Me button.
- After that, you can simply go through the on-screen prompts to recover your Capital One account username and/or password.
And, this is how you can activate your Platinum Capital One credit card, debit card, and recover your account credentials. Now, if you have some common queries related to the Capital One card and its services, you can refer to the FAQs section below.
Also Read: platinumoffer.com/activate
Frequently Asked Questions
How to report a lost or stolen Capital One card?
For Lost/Stolen Debit Card
- Go to www.capitalone.com and sign into your account.
- Next, tap on the spending account for your debit card.
- Then, go to the “Account Services and Settings” section.
- After that, access the “Manage Debit Card” section and select the “Replace Lost Card” option.
- Simply follow the on-screen instructions to report your lost/stolen card.
For Lost/Stolen Credit Card
- Customer Service: 1-800-CAPITAL (1-800-227-4825) (For Servicing of Existing Accounts Only)
- Online Banking Support: 1-866-750-0873
- Fraud Protection: 1-800-427-9428
- International Collect Calls to Report a Lost or Stolen Card: 1-804-934-2001
How to make a credit card payment?
You can easily make the payment for your credit card by visiting https://verified.capitalone.com/auth/signin?Product=Card&Action=Pay. Sign into your account and make the payment right away.
How can I set up AutoPay?
- Visit capitalone.com.
- Select the Pay Bills option from your checking account.
- Select the biller’s name, and then go to Payment Options > Setup Recurring or AutoPay.
- After that, follow the instructions to set up AutoPay.
How to get a cash advance at an ATM?
- Visit the nearest Capital One ATM and insert your card into the machine.
- Next, follow the cash advance instructions appearing on the screen.
- Enter your PIN and collect the cash.