Streaming habits have made our ‘stay home’ culture a little more than mere engagement ‘in times of Corona’. Entertainment is the need of the hour. Your favourite series and TV shows have become the daily comfort routine during these difficult times. And the only source of this entertainment is the popular streaming platforms available today, Paramount Plus being one.
Paramount Plus is one of the finest and most popular streaming services available today. Launched in March 2021 as a rebrand of CBS Entertainment Group, it streams over hundreds of original movies and television content. You can easily access the Paramount app on your mobile device and connected TV. However, while using the app, you expect uninterrupted service.
But does that happen all the time? Of course not. Streaming apps often stop working. So, instead of banging your remote control hard on the floor, you need to figure out how to fix it.
Table of Contents
Paramount App Not working? Fix streaming issues to enjoy uninterrupted services.
Paramount Plus app Users are trying to find out the answer to questions like why the app often stops working. There could be ample reasons behind it. The most common reasons are slow internet connectivity and unforeseen technical glitches. Often an overall systemic issue can also result in the app malfunction. So, the best option is to quickly identify and fix them to enjoy your daily entertainment dose.
Paramount Plus Troubleshoot sign in
Troubleshoot sign-in is a common issue faced by users. Either your email or password may return as invalid credentials, or the service may ask you to subscribe when you are already a member.
Try these quick steps to fix sign-in problems on Paramount Plus:
- First things first- you need a stable data connection
- Don’t forget to clear the cache and data from your device.
- Try resetting your password using the Forgot Password option.
- Ensure you are using the updated version of the Paramount Plus app.
- You may have to reboot your device.
- Third-party social media apps like Facebook, Google or Twitter may have a server issue. Visit their official websites to diagnose such issues.
- Paramount is no exception to server issues. Wait for some time until it gets restored.
Similar Post: How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription?
Paramount Plus app: System Error?
Paramount app crashing? If yes, low memory, poor internet connectivity or streaming issues could be the possible reasons.
No worries! Here’s how you can fix them:
- Force-stop the app and try reopening
- Restart your device and reopen the app.
- Now from the device settings clear the app cache and data.
- Note that Paramount demands a high-speed internet connection. A minimum of 4Mbps is what you need for smooth streaming.
Besides, restart your data connection to refresh network connectivity.
Fix streaming issues on Paramount Plus
Did you just see the video unavailable on your Paramount Plus app? Don’t get stressed when you see a black screen. This is a common issue in any android operating system. Usually, on opening the app, you may find a black screen for a few seconds following which the app will crash. Streaming issues can be challenging anytime and anywhere. Let’s fix them together:
- Restart the device you are using
- Go to the device settings and force-stop the app.
- Check your internet connectivity.
- We recommend you use a stable Wi-Fi connection than mobile data.
- If you are a Wi-Fi user, restart your router and modem to try again.
- Ensure you are using the updated version or you can reinstall to start afresh.
Error audio/ video loading with Paramount Plus
Paramount users have reported three consecutive issues related to audio loading.
- Smooth video streaming without any sound
- Audio lagging behind the video
- Sketchy sound effect
Sort your issue with these quick troubleshooting tips:
- Avoid using an older version of the Paramount Plus app.
- Force-stop the app from running in the background and start afresh.
- Restart the streaming device and try again.
- Try to clear the app cache and data from your device. If using a mobile browser delete the history and try again.
Similar Post: paramountnetwork.com/activate
Paramount Plus Error in app installation
Facing difficulty installing the Paramount Plus? Quickly follow the steps below:
- Use a compatible device and install the latest version.
- To download the Android app, force-stop the Google Play Store app and try again.
- Clear Google Play Store cache and ensure your device has enough storage.
- Ensure a stable data internet connection or restart the device.
- Download the app from trusted sources like (Google Play, Roku Channel Store, etc.
- Change settings and grant required permission to the app.
Unable to cast Paramount Plus app to TV
Enjoy streaming your favourite Paramount Plus movie or TV show using a Chromecast device directly from your computer, tablet, to your TV. Facing issue? try the following:
- Use a supported Chromecast device.
- Use the updated version of the app for Android or iOS.
- Check if the streaming device is connected to the same network as your Chromecast. In case of server error disconnect and try again.
- Casting requires a strong Wi-Fi signal. Check for a stable wi-fi connection.
How to fix the Paramount Plus app from freezing?
Unstable Wi-Fi network or slow cellular data and lack of storage space can freeze your Paramount Plus app proving its malfunctioning.
Let’s solve this:
- Either force-stop the app and reopen it or clear app data and cache.
- Optimize your internet connection and restart your streaming device.
- Clear some storage space on your device.
- Update your system software to prevent consistent app crashes and freezing.
Paramount Plus app malfunctioning on Samsung TV?
Initially, try to determine why the app is not working on your TV before seeking a solution. There may be buffering issues. For instance, when Paramount Plus is not working on your Samsung TV, you can troubleshoot the concern following the steps below:
- Restart your Samsung TV and update its operating system.
- Delete and re-download the Paramount Plus app.
- You must now reset the Samsung TV Smart Hub and try again.
Paramount Plus live TV malfunctioning?
You can stream live TV with a Paramount Plus subscription. However, with any other service provider, you may face trouble with the service. To fix this, you have to provide your IP address or device ID. The steps for finding the IP address will largely vary and depend on your devices or the service provider. But you can also check your internet connection and disable the VPN if required.
Also Read: Can you watch Yellowstone on Paramount Plus?
Paramount Plus malfunctioning on Fire Stick?
There may be ample reasons as to why Paramount Plus is not working on your Fire Stick. Either an outdated app or less storage or even poor data connection.
To quickly fix the glitch, follow the steps below:
- Check your Fire Stick compatibility to run the Paramount Plus app.
- You need a strong internet connection, at least 4 Mbps.
- Restart your router or modem and your Fire Stick to try again.
- Use an updated version of the app and the Fire Stick OS clear the app cache and data from your Fire Stick.
- You can also uninstall and reinstall the app from your Fire Stick.
Happy Streaming with Paramount Plus
Technical glitches are a part of any electronic device you use. But you can always overcome those and enjoy a smooth streaming experience. Just ensure a strong internet connection and timely updated software and apps can help you avoid many of the problems.