Did you find your activation code? It should be on your product. The next step involves visiting the official web portal, i.e. pandora.com/activate, and providing the code in the right field. This is how you can activate the Pandora service and use it. Let’s check this blog to know the complete online procedure to activate Pandora using the authorized link.
Pandora is a popular streaming music service. If you have a streaming media platform at home, you can follow the online instructions given in this blog to activate Pandora on your device like Roku.
Table of Contents
Activate Pandora and Listen to Your Favorite Tunes
Owned by Sirius XM Holdings based in Oakland, California, USA (acquired in February 2019), Pandora, originally launched as an Internet radio service, is a popular subscription-based music streaming service that carries a focus on recommendations based on the “Music Genome Project”. By 2019, Pandora boasted more than 6 million subscribers and 63 million active monthly users. If you are a Pandora Premium service holder, you must know the steps to activate the service on your product (streaming device) through pandora.com/activate.
How to Activate Pandora on Roku at pandora.com/roku
Roku, Inc. develops the most compatible digital media players that help access streaming media content from various online sources. Let’s learn how to download the Pandora app on your Roku device and later unearth the steps to activate the same via pandora.com/roku.
- Begin the Pandora activation process on Roku by turning on your Roku device.
- Use the remote and navigate to “Stream Channels”.
- From there, go to the “Movies and TV” section.
- Look for the Pandora app by typing the name in the search bar.
- Tap “+Add channel” to get the app on your Roku Streaming device.
- Tap the app to open it.
- This process will get you an activation code. Note down the code and go to pandora.com/roku on a different device (computer or mobile).
- Enter the code and click on the “Activate Now”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete activating Pandora on your Roku.
Before you begin the online activation process, make sure you subscribe to one of the Pandora packages –Pandora Plus, Pandora Premium, and Pandora Premium Family. Once activated, nothing can stop you from enjoying your favorite soundtracks. You can browse and play songs, albums, podcasts, and playlists on your streaming device. The paid subscriptions ensure you enjoy improved streaming quality, music downloads, and offline channels.
Similar Post: iheart.com/activate
Activate Pandora App on Fire TV
Here’s how you can activate the Pandora app on your Fire TV and enjoy listening to some great music.
- Turn on your Fire TV and go to the search icon on the top left corner of the scream.
- type -in Pandora or Pandora Music in the search field and press enter.
- Select the Pandora app from the search results and click the ‘Download’ or ‘Get’ button to start the download process.
- Once the installation is done, open the app.
- Sign in to your Pandora account and an activation code will appear on the screen. Leave the screen as it is.
- On a different device, open the activation page at pandora.com/tv. Enter the code in the space provided and click the ‘Activate Now’ button. Complete the process.
- Now, play the song you want to listen to on your Fire TV.
Activate Pandora App on Android TV at pandora.com/activate
Follow the process mentioned below to activate the Pandora app on your Android TV:
- Turn on the Android TV and go to the home screen by pressing the ‘Home’ button on the remote.
- Navigate to the Apps option and open the Play Store.
- Search (magnifying glass icon) for the Pandora app in the Play Store.
- Select the Pandora app from the search results and click the ‘Install’ button.
- After the installation is complete, open the app.
- Click the Sign-in option and enter your details. An activation code will appear on the screen after successful log-in.
- Visit the pandora.com/activate link on your mobile device or computer and enter the activation code in the provided space.
- Click the ‘Activate Now’ button and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
- The screen on your Android TV will refresh automatically in a few minutes. You can then enjoy Pandora music.
Similar Post: mtv/activate
Technical Issues and Their Troubleshooting Tips
You might run into some technical errors while activating Pandora on your digital media platform. When it happens, ensure your streaming device has the latest Firmware. Check for a new update. If it is available, update it immediately and then try loading Pandora again. This is the most basic troubleshooting technique that you would like to try your hands at. If you still see some issues, here’s what you must do –
- Remove and re-install the app on the streaming platform.
- Reboot the modem and router. At the same time, restart the device.
- If this doesn’t work, try connecting via an Ethernet cable. It is a better option and should work.
Even after trying the above steps if you failed to get a solution, consider contacting the manufacturer of your device. They can surely troubleshoot the ongoing issue. Visit pandora.com/everywhere to locate your manufacturer’s support website.
How to Upgrade to Pandora Premium or Pandora Plus?
Upgrading to a better package brings you a plethora of more amazing features. Pandora offers three types of subscriptions – Pandora Plus ($4.99p/m or $54.89 p/y), Pandora Premium ($9.99p/m or $109.89 p/y), and Pandora Premium Family ($14.99p/m or $164.89 p/y). Visit the Pandora website to purchase annual subscriptions. Since you want to upgrade to one of these subscription plans, visit the upgrade page and choose one of the options.
Here’s how you can upgrade through the website –
- Go to Pandora.com/upgrade and choose your preferred subscription plan.
- Select the payment method and agree to the Pandora Subscription Terms.
- Next, submit your payment.
- That’s it!
You can upgrade Pandora plans through iOS App Store, too. Here’s how you can do it –
- Tap the Profile icon and go to Settings (from the top right corner).
- Look for “Upgrade”.
- Then, agree to the Pandora subscription terms of service to submit payment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will Pandora work on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, Pandora is compatible with all Amazon devices.
Can I connect the Pandora app to my TV using Chromecast?
Yes. Play any song on the Pandora app and click the Chromecast icon at the right of the song title. Select your TV and the Pandora station will load on your TV screen.
Is Pandora free to use?
Yes, Pandora is free to use. However, users can upgrade to Pandora Plus or Premium for ad-free listening. Pandora Plus costs $4.99 per month.