If you are an enthusiast of the professional football league, you must get the NFL channel activated at nfl.com/activate. To complete the process, you would require a unique activation code, which you would receive on your TV screen during the process. Let’s get started and accumulate all the information that you would need to activate NFL Network on various devices Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, PS4, XBOX One and Xfinity.
Table of Contents
Things You Need before to Activate NFL Account
Before you jump on to the activation steps, here are a few essentials that you must have.
- An active Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Must have subscribed to the NFL Service
- Should have a TV provider (with sign-in details)
- Must possess a mobile phone or laptop
Haven’t you signed up for an NFL account? This is one of the first things to accomplish before checking out the steps to activate the channel on your streaming device.
- Go to the official website of the National Football League, i.e. www.nfl.com.
- Look for the “Sign In” option (located on the top-right corner of the page). Refer to the image below!
- Since you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up” option. This will direct you to the sign-up page.
- Or, you may directly go to the sign-up page by clicking here.
- On this page, you must remit some details such as your “Email Address”, “Username”, “Password”, “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Country”, “Zip Code”, “Date of Birth”, and “Favorite Team”.
- Now, click on the “Create Account” button.
You have just created an NFL service account. Use the login credentials to sign in. You can also sign in with Facebook, Google, and Apple.
How to Activate NFL on Any Streaming Device using nfl.com/activate link?
To ensure you get to watch all your favorite professional football events, you must carry out the activation process without any errors. Here is the process to activate NFL app at nfl.com/activate
- Start your streaming device and go to the home screen by pressing the “Home” icon.
- You will navigate to the home screen.
- Scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under it, you will find the “Search Channels” button.
- Look for the NFL app by typing the name in the “Search” bar.
- Get the app on the device by tapping on the Add Channel button.
- Once it is installed, you are good to go with the activation process, which should be carried out at nfl.com/activate.
Read below to know how to complete the activation process on various devices – Streaming media players, smart TVs, and others.
Activate NFL on Roku at nfl.com/activate/roku
Want to watch America’s Game: The Missing Rings, America’s Game: The Super Bowl Champions, Inside the NFL, NFL Classics, Good Morning Football, and more on Roku? Here’s what you should do to activate the NFL Network on your Roku.
- If you have followed the above downloading steps, launch the app on your Streaming device.
- As the NFL app opens, an activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- Note down the activation code and go to the nfl.com/activate or nfl.com/activate/roku link.
- Enter the activation code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Select your TV provider details and ‘Sign In’, when prompted.
A successful message will appear on the screen. Now get back to your device and start streaming the NFL events..
Similar Post: Get NFL Sunday Ticket on Roku
Activate nfl.com on Apple TV
The NFL Game Pass app is available on Apple TV. Complete the app installing process via the Apple Store, enable your NFL Game Pass account, and go through the process below. Before that make sure you use the 4th Gen and 4k of the device.
- Once the app is downloaded, launch the same (this activation procedure will only be applicable if you have purchased the NFL Game Pass through the nfl.com website).
- Access the “Settings” option on your device, tap on the “Sign In” button, and get an activation code.
- Take note of the code, navigate to the weblink nfl.com/activate (on your computer or mobile phone), and enter the code in the desired field.
- Press the “CONTINUE” button and complete the process.
- That’s it. Enjoy NFL Game Pass on your Apple TV.
If you have purchased the NFL app on iTunes, make sure you go to the “Settings” category, tap on the option “Purchase/ Restore Game Pass”, and click on the button “Purchased through iTunes Restore”. If prompted to provide your Apple ID, enter the same. You will be all done with the process.
Activate NFL App on Amazon Fire TV
To activate NFL App on the Fire TV, you must carry out the following steps scrupulously:
- Tap and press the Home button on the remote.
- Now, navigate to the App Store and look for the NFL app.
- Select the app from the search results. Download and install the NFL Network app.
- After installing it on your device, tap to open the app. An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Go to nfl.com/activate via your PC or mobile browser.
- Enter the code in the provided field. And, click the ‘Continue’ button to move further.
- On successful activation, enjoy NFL on your Fire TV.
Activate NFL on Amazon Fire Stick
If you have the subscription or purchased the NFL Game pass at nfl.com, you can activate the National Football League network on your Fire Stick through the following steps.
- The steps to download the app on the FireStick are the same as for the Fire TV. Refer to the steps in the above section and download the NFL app.
- After installing the app, launch the app by opening it.
- Select “Activate NFL Game Pass”
- If prompted to sign in, provide the credentials to sign in, and then follow the on-screen instructions to activate the app. You will get an activation code.
- You will be asked to visit nfl.com/activate and enter the activation code. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
You can start streaming your favorite content only after you see the success message.
Activate NFL on Android TV
Even the Android device users can stream events that are covered annually – Live from the Owners Meetings, NFL Preseason, Live from the Super Bowl, NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, and Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies. Adding NFL Network on Android devices is easy. Following are the steps:
- Turn on your Android device and go to the Google Play Store.
- In the store, enter NFL in the search bar, and start the installation.
- After installing it on your device, launch the app.
- A code will appear on the screen.
- Now, go to nfl.com/activate on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and complete the process.
- Start streaming live NFL matches and soccer events on your Android device.
Activate NFL on Xfinity at nfl.com/activate link
To watch NFL Network on Xfinity, you are first required to subscribe to an Xfinity TV package. It will cost you somewhere between $20 and $80 per month depending on your chosen plan. Once you have bought the TV package, activate the NFL app on Xfinity using the following procedure:
- Download the NFL Network app from the App Store on your preferred device.
- After the download is complete, launch the app.
- An activation code will appear on the screen. Note it down.
- Now, open a web browser on a mobile device or PC and go to nfl.com/activate
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Select Xfinity as your TV provider.
- Login to your Xfinity account to complete the activation process.
- That’s it. Now, you can enjoy the NFL Network content on Xfinity.
Alternatively, you can also download the Xfinity Stream app on your device to watch NFL Games.
How to Activate NFL on Xbox?
From checking NFL’s new shows to streaming highlights, you can access NFL on your Xbox, too. Here’s how you should activate the NFL app on your device at nfl.com/activate.
- Download the NFL app on your Xbox.
- Go to the menu to look for the Activate Channel option.
- Click on it and choose your cable TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Get the unique activation code on the screen. Take note of this code.
- Navigate to the nfl.com/activate link from your mobile phone or laptop.
- In the given field, enter the activation code and complete the process.
Enjoy watching NFL shows on your Xbox.
Activate NFL on PS4
“Can I watch my favorite teams play on my PS4?” Yes, you can if you have an active subscription. All you need to do is to get the app, sign in to your NFL account, and complete the activation process in one go.
- Go to the “TV & Video” option of your PlayStation 4.
- Get the NFL app from the PlayStation Store. After installing it, launch the app.
- Make sure you select your TV provider so that you receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- After getting the code, type in nfl.com/activate on your regular web browser.
- Upon prompted, enter the code.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- That’s it!
NFL Activation Code Not working, How to Fix?
If you are facing an NFL code not working issue, try executing these simple steps:
- Make sure your streaming device is internet-connected.
- Check to ensure that you have put in the right activation code.
- Enter the code in the given space as soon as it is generated.
- Simply, reinstall the channel app on your device to get a new activation code.
How Do I Enjoy an NFL FREE Trial?
To get an NFL FREE trial, make sure you have an NFL Game Pass. Only the Game Pass users are eligible to enjoy a seven-day free trial. With the free trial, you get to stream a plethora of programming including the replay of all 256 regular-season games, watch live pre-season games, and enjoy the localized radio feed of your favorite team.
No matter whether you are on the go or busy with household chores, you can always enjoy your favorite NFL programs. Keep in mind that the FREE trial doesn’t include Super Bowl games, playoffs, or live streaming of regular-season games.
Also Read: start.watchown.tv/activate
Frequently Asked Questions – (FAQ’s)
Q: Is it mandatory to get a subscription to stream NFL?
A: Without an active subscription, you won’t be able to watch NFL live. Keeping the upcoming events in mind, it is advised to get a subscription well in advance.
Q: What are the other prerequisites to watch NFL?
A: Apart from a valid subscription, you will need a high-speed Internet connection and a device. You can also watch NFL games on your smart device.
Q: Can’t I stream NFL without an account?
A: No. Having an account with the National Football League is a must to revel in the football carnival.
Q: Can I pay in installments?
A: Surprisingly, the NFL allows football fans to get subscriptions in installments. If you buy a subscription in four installments, you will have to pay the final installment in December
Q: In which currency I can pay?
A: You can pay in USD, EUR, GBP, SEK, DKK, AUD, BRL, NOK, JPY, MXN, or KRW. No matter which currency you use, “you will be charged at the exact price and currency displayed in your basket”. However, if you choose another currency, you may incur additional transaction charges. You will have to keep an eye on it.
Q: Is the NFL App available for VIZIO TV?
Yes, the NFL app is available for VIZIO TV.
Q: I cannot access nfl.com/activate for activation. What to do?
This is a common issue and it gets resolved easily. Here is what you can do:
- Check your internet connection. Sometimes due to poor network, the site is not accessible.
- You can wait for some time and then try again.
- Try to open the link in incognito mode.
Q: Is the NFL a good app for sports?
Yes. NFL is a good app for accessing related games, events, and documentaries if you are a football lover.