Formed as the American Professional Football Association (APFA) in 1920, NFL, expanded to the National Football League is a professional American football league, comprising 32 teams, divided equally between the American Football Conference (AFC) and the National Football Conference (NFC). If you are an enthusiast of the professional football league, you must get the NFL channel activated at nfl.com/activate. To complete the process, you would require a unique activation code, which you would receive on your TV screen during the process. Let’s get started and accumulate all the pertinent information that you would need to watch your favorite team play.
How to Activate NFL on Any Streaming Device using nfl.com activate Link?
To ensure you get to watch all your favorite professional football events, you must carry out the downloading and activating steps meticulously. Below, we would ensure you don’t make any errors. Let’s understand how to watch your device by activating the NFL service through the official link – nfl.com/activate.
- Start your streaming device and go to the home screen by pressing the “Home” icon.
- You will navigate to the home screen.
- Scroll up or down to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under it, you will find the “Search Channels” button.
- Look for the NFL app by typing the name in the “Search” bar.
- Get the app on the device by tapping on the Add Channel button.
- Once it is installed, you are good to go with the activation process, which should be carried out at nfl.com/activate.
Read below to know how to complete the activation process on various devices – Streaming media players, smart TVs, and others.
Steps to Activate NFL for Roku at nfl.com/activate/roku
Want to watch America’s Game: The Missing Rings, America’s Game: The Super Bowl Champions, A Football Life, Inside the NFL, NFL Classics, and Good Morning Football on Roku? Here’s what you should do to activate the NFL Network on your Roku.
- If you have followed the above downloading steps, you should launch the app on your Streaming device.
- As you tap on the NFL app, it would bring you an activation code on the TV screen.
- Note down the code and go to the nfl.com/activate link.
- Enter the unique activation code and click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- Upon prompted, select your TV provider details and “Sign In”.
This should bring you a successful message on the screen. Now get back to your device and start streaming the NFL events that you always wanted to enjoy with your friends.
Activate nfl.com Game Pass on Apple TV
The popular NFL channel is available on Apple TV. It is another widely used device and can be found in the majority of American households. If you already own an Apple TV and wish to watch NFL Classics, NFL GameDay, NFL RePlay, NFL Top 10, and NFL Scoreboard, take a sneak peek here. Complete the app installing process via the Apple Store, enable your NFL Game Pass account, and go through the process below. Before that make sure you use the 4th Gen and 4k of the device.
- Upon completion of the app, launch the same (this activation procedure will only be applicable if you have purchased the NFL Game Pass through the nfl.com website).
- Access the “Settings” option on your device, tap on the “Sign In” button, and receive an activation code.
- Take note of the code, navigate to the weblink nfl.com/activate (on your computer or mobile phone), and enter the received code in the desired field.
- Press the “CONTINUE” button and you are good to go with your Apple TV.
Did you purchase the NFL app on iTunes, make sure you go to the “Settings” category, tap on the option “Purchase/ Restore Game Pass”, and click on the button “Purchased through iTunes Restore”. If prompted to provide your Apple ID, enter the same. You will be all done with the process.
Activate NFL Channel on Amazon Fire TV
The users of Amazon Fire TV are increasing day by day. Apart from streaming Prime Video on your TV, the streaming device can fetch you unlimited entertainment videos. You can access programs like Undrafted, The Top 100: NFL’s Greatest Players, Thursday Night Football, The Timeline, and Path to the Draft on your Fire TV. To activate the device, you must carry out the following steps scrupulously –
- Tap and press the Home button on the remote.
- Now, go to the Home screen to look for the NFL app.
- Use the Search button to download and install the NFL Network app.
- After installing it on your device, tap to open the app.
- The screen will provide you with an activation code.
- Go to nfl.com/activate via your pc or mobile browser.
- Enter the code in the provided field.
- Click Continue to move further.
You will have to stick to the on-screen steps to complete the activation on time.
Activate NFL Game Pass on Amazon Fire Stick
If you have the subscription or purchased the NFL Game pass at nfl.com, you can activate the National Football League network on your Fire Stick through the following steps.
- The app downloading steps on the streaming device are more or less the same. After installing it by clicking on the “Get” button, you need to launch the app.
- Select “Activate NFL Game Pass”
- If prompted to sign in, provide the credentials to sign in and then follow the on-screen instructions to activate the app.
Only after you see the successful message, you can start streaming your favorite content.
Activate NFL Network App on Android Device
Even the Android device users can stream events that are covered annually – Hall of Fame Game, Live from the Owners Meetings, NFL Preseason, Live from the Pro Bowl, Live from the Super Bowl, NFL Scouting Combine, NFL Draft, and Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies. You can catch the latest news, videos, and highlights on all your favorite teams on your Android smartphone.
Adding NFL Network on Android devices is easy to do. Simply, download the app and get the code to activate the channel app. Following are the steps:
- Turn on your Android device to get to the Google Play Store.
- On the store, enter NFL in the search bar and make the channel installed.
- After installing it on your device, press to launch the app.
- It will allow you to get the code on the screen.
- Now, go to nfl.com/activate web browser.
- Enter the activation code and complete the formalities.
- Start streaming live NFL matches and soccer events.
How to Watch NFL Game Pass on Xbox?
From checking the NFL new shows to streaming highlights, you can access NFL on your Xbox, too. Here’s how you should activate the NFL app on your device at nfl.com/activate.
- Download the NFL app on your Xbox.
- Go to the menu to look for the Activate Channel option.
- Click on it and choose your cable TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Receive the unique activation code on the screen. Take note of this code and surf the Internet.
- Navigate to the nfl.com/activate link from your mobile phone or laptop.
- In the given field, enter the activation code.
You should be ready to watch the NFL shows on your Xbox.
Procedure to activate nfl.com on ps4
“Can I watch my favorite teams play on my PS4?” Yes, you can if you have an active subscription. Your Sony PlayStation 4 allows you to stream the NFL service. All you need to do is to get the app, sign in to your NFL account, and complete the activation process in one go.
- Go to the “TV & Video” option of your PlayStation 4.
- Get the NFL app from the PlayStation Store. After installing it, launch the app.
- Make sure you select your TV provider so that you receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- After getting the code, type in nfl.com/activate on your regular web browser.
- Upon prompted, enter the code.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- That’s it!
Things You Need before Following Activation Steps
Before you jump on to these activation steps, here are a few essentials that you must possess.
- Must have an active Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Must have subscribed to the NFL Service
- Should have a TV provider (with sign-in details)
- Must possess a mobile phone or laptop
Haven’t signed up for an NFL account? This is one of the first things to accomplish before checking out the steps to activate the channel on your streaming device.
- Go to the official website of the National Football League, i.e. www.nfl.com.
- Look for the “Sign In” option (located on the top-right corner of the page). Refer to the image below!
- Since you don’t have an account, click on the “Sign Up” option. This will direct you to the sign-up page.
- Or, you may directly go to the sign-up page by clicking here.
- On this page, you must remit some details such as your “Email Address”, “Username”, “Password”, “First Name”, “Last Name”, “Country”, “Zip Code”, “Date of Birth”, and “Favorite Team”.
- Now, click on the “Create Account” button.
You have just created an NFL service account. Use the login credentials to sign in. You can also sign in with Facebook, Google, and Apple.
NFL Code Not working, How to Fix?
If you have trouble accessing the channel, resulting in you being facing NFL code not working. In these scenarios, try executing these simple steps:
- Simply, reinstall the channel app on your device.
- Make your streaming device internet-connected always.
- Check to ensure that you have put in the right activation code (if required).
- Enter the code in the given space without encountering any time-out situation.
How Do I Enjoy an NFL FREE Trial?
To get hold of an NFL FREE trial, make sure you have an NFL Game Pass. Only the Game Pass users are eligible to enjoy a seven-day free trial. With the free trial, you get to stream a plethora of programming including the replay of all 256 regular-season games, watch live pre-season games, and enjoy the localized radio feed of your favorite team.
No matter whether you are on the go or busy with household chores, you can always enjoy your favorite NFL programs. Keep in mind that the FREE trial doesn’t include Super Bowl games, playoffs, or live streaming of regular-season games.
Also Read: start.watchown.tv/activate
Q: Is it mandatory to get a subscription to stream NFL?
A: Without an active subscription, you won’t be able to watch NFL live. Keeping the upcoming events in mind, it is advised to get a subscription well-in-advance.
Q: What are the other prerequisites to watch NFL?
A: Apart from a valid subscription, you will need a high-speed Internet connection and a device. You can also watch NFL games on your smart device.
Q: Can’t I stream NFL without an account?
A: No. Having an account with the National Football League is a must to revel in the football carnival.
Q: Can I pay in installments?
A: Surprisingly, NFL allows the football fans to get subscriptions on installments. If you buy a subscription in four installments, you will have to pay the final installment in December.
Q: In which currency I can pay?
A: You can pay in USD, EUR, GBP, SEK, DKK, AUD, BRL, NOK, JPY, MXN, or KRW. No matter which currency you use, “you will be charged at the exact price and currency displayed in your basket”. However, if you choose other currency, you may incur additional transaction charges. You will have to keep an eye on it.