If you are looking for ways to stream your favorite series and outstanding documentaries, such as The Incredible Dr. Pol, Wicked Tuna, Brain Games, Heartland Docs: DMV, The Cave, Secrets of the Zoo, Locked Up Abroad, To Catch a Smuggler, and Life Below Zero, you need to activate the Nat Geo TV at nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate. Nat Geo or National Geographic, formerly National Geographic Channel, is an American pay-TV network, owned by National Geographic Partners.
Nat Geo, as of February 2015, is available to more than 86,144,000 pay-TV households in America. This is a stunning figure that talks volumes about the popularity. Since we are talking about its popularity, you may put it much ahead of other TV channels known for featuring documentaries and non-fictional programs about nature, science, history, etc.
Without further ado, let’s get you the step-by-step method to activate your National Geographic TV using nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
Procedure to Activate National Geographic (NAT GEO) TV
You got to verify your account, verify your TV provider, and activate your Nat Geo TV app.
To sign in with your TV provider, go to the menu within the Nat Geo TV app. From there, navigate to “Account”, and click on the “TV Provider” option. The next thing that you should do is to follow the on-screen instructions meticulously. Also, you need to ensure that you have a smartphone or a computer to carry out the process seamlessly. To complete the verification process, take note of the unique activation code (7-character).
Once you are ready with all these, head-on with the below-mentioned steps to verify your National Geographic TV account.
- Use the link – nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate – either on your mobile phone or computer.
- It will prompt you to enter the already received 7-character activation code from the TV screen.
- After entering it, select the “Continue” button.
- You will be prompted to select your TV provider.
- Here, sign in with your TV provider using the credentials.
- Upon successful sign in, you will be done with the verification process.
This is how you get access to your full episode playback. The live stream will start playing automatically.
What happens if the activation code fails or doesn’t work? It means the code has expired. In such a case, you will have to get a new code by selecting or choosing the button “refresh code” from the “ACTIVATE” screen (on the TV-connected device).
Sometimes, the “refresh code” button doesn’t refresh. It doesn’t get you a new code. In this scenario, you should exit the “ACTIVATE” screen. So, simply press the “back” button on the remote. Next, under the “Settings” menu, select “Verify Your TV Provider”. This will get you the code. Once you have it, go through the above steps to activate it.
How to Activate National Geographic (NAT GEO) TV on Roku
Nat Geo TV is recognized for its awe-striking content comprising not just excellent documentaries but also remarkable full-length episodes. You can get the NAT GEO TV app on any streaming device, including Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, and Amazon TV, and start streaming programs featuring content across all genres – Biography, Reality, Adventure, Tech and Innovation, Science, Animal, History, Nature, Pets, and many more.
If you are a fan of the above genres, you can get the Nat GEO TV app installed on your Roku and stream the amazing content. Follow the underneath steps to activate the NAT GEO TV app on Roku using nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- Start your Roku and go to the home screen.
- From there, go to the Roku Channel Store to download the NAT GEO TV app.
- Upon locating, click on the “Add” button. This will download the channel.
- Wait for a few seconds and then launch the downloaded app from the Roku Channel List.
- As soon as you open the app, it will display the activation code.
- Take note of it and go to nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate to enter the same code.
- Click “Continue” to complete the process.
You have now added and activated the NAT GEO TV app on Roku using the nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate link.
Similar Post: wowpresentsplus.com/activate
Activate National Geographic (NAT GEO) TV on Apple TV
If you have an Apple TV, here’s how you can activate the app on the streaming device.
- Go to the App Store on your Apple TV and search for the NAT GEO TV app.
- Now, download the app and click on it to open it once installed.
- It will bring you a unique activation code.
- You need to take note of this code and go to the URL – nationalgeographic.com/tv/activate.
- If prompted, enter the code.
- Click “Continue” and that’s how you activate your Apple TV.