Roku is one of the multiple media platforms for streaming that allow users to broadcast material from Motor Trend channels. If the programming of the channel is intriguing, follow this method to add and activate Roku’s motor trend.
You probably already know the Motor Trend channel if you are a lover of motor sports and automotive shows. The parent Discovery Inc. network was formerly called Velocity and in 2018 the channel was renamed “Motor Trend.” The complete brand was partnered with the same name American automobile magazine.
Although Motor Trend targets a niche spectator, it is extensively supported by YouTube and social media platforms. Currently, the cable channel reaches over 88% of Americans, but also receives hundreds of millions of views on the Internet.
A reason for the success of Motor Trend is its TV Everywhere service, originally called Velocity GO. Although Motor Trend has replaced it with a streaming service for itself, your favourite automotive shows may still be enjoyed on request and motor sports events on a number of devices live.
What features does the MotorTrend Roku Channel offer?
The Motor Trend channel on Roku provides access to hundreds of hours of exclusive vehicle series, originals, live motorsports events, replays, and more material from the Motor Trend Network – all without requiring a cable or satellite pay-TV subscription.
You can watch exclusive originals like Hot Rod Garage, Faster with Finnegan, Roadkill, Restoration Garage, and Wheels That Fail, as well as all of your favourite Motor Trend episodes including Wheeler Dealers, Bitchin’ Rides, All Girls Garage, Garage Rehab, Fast N’ Loud, Overhaulin’, and more.
In addition, the Motor Trend channel has the most Top Gear programming. You can watch the new Top Gear America revival as well as hundreds of old Top Gear episodes from seasons one through twenty-seven. The collection includes additional episodes from Top Gear: Extra Gear, Best of Top Gear, and Top Gear UK Specials.
You can also view the 24 Hour of Le Mans live and 1000 Miles of Sebring live broadcasts alongside TV movies and network documentaries, in addition to all the Motor Trend shows and their original series. It also gives you access to behind-the-scenes footage.
With the $4.99 monthly solo membership, you can connect to the Motor Trend Roku channel.
How to Install MotorTrend On Demand on Roku?
In the sports section of Roku you may discover the Motor Trend OnDemand channel. Follow the simple steps to add the channel.
- Connect the Roku device to your TV by turning it on.
- Now on your home screen, pick streaming channels.
- From the menu on your screen, select the Search Channel option.
- Then, in the search bar, type and search for Motor Trend.
- The search results are displayed on the screen. Choose from the list the Motor Trend.
- Click the Add Channel option from the overview page.
- The channel is now downloading. Wait a few of minutes to complete the download.
- Finally, on the pop-up, choose the OK button.
We have added the OnDemand channel Motor Trend.
Read Blog: Google Photos on Roku
How to Activate Motor Trend On Demand on Roku?
We now need to activate it with the addition of Motor Trend OnDemand.
- Start the new home screen Motor Trend OnDemand channel.
- From the home screen, click the Sign in button.
- On your screen, you may see two options, select Use the mobile/computer option.
- Your screen displays an activation code.
- Visit motortrendondemand.com/activate from a web browser on your PC or mobile phone.
- Enter the activation code for the given space.
- Finally, press the Apply button.
You can begin streaming it on your TV after successfully activating your account.
Know How to Sign Up for a Motor Trend Subscription?
If you no longer have access to cable or satellite TV, we recommend purchasing the $4.99 monthly or $44.99 yearly standalone Motor Trend plan to watch live and on-demand video on Roku. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Begin by going to motortrendondemand.com in your browser.
- Then, in the upper-right corner of the screen, click the Join Free For 7 Days option.
- On the account creation screen, enter your email address and a unique password, then click Continue.
- On the next screen, select your desired Motor Trend plan (monthly or yearly).
- Then, choose your payment method and, if necessary, input your banking information.
- Finally, review your membership and click the Begin Membership button.
The system will immediately activate your Motor Trend subscription after verifying your payment method. Motor Trend provides a 7-day free trial for new subscribers, after which it will charge you for the chosen plan.
The car enthusiasts can enjoy lots of intriguing shows. Aside from Roku, you can watch it on phones, tablets, and game systems. The channel also keeps you up to date on the most recent automobile research. Motor Trend OnDemand on Roku allows you to watch popular motorsports events such as the British Touring Car Championship, Endurance Series, and V8 Supercars. Furthermore, new content is added to Motor Trend OnDemand on a daily basis.
Also Read: Zoom Cloud Meetings on Roku