What comes to your mind when someone says, Credit Card? Either extravagant spending or savior when you run out of cash. Well in most cases it’s a 50:50 ratio.
But did you know Lowe’s has been helping customers not just fulfill monetary needs but even better allowing them to enjoy discounts and other perks using its Credit card, especially if you’re a frequent shopper at Lowe’s?
Just activate your card at lowes.com/activate and enjoy all the perks and benefits.
Table of Contents
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation: How to go about?
Lowe’s offers a safe website run by Synchrony Bank to its customers. With their services, you can quickly enable the Lowe’s Visa Rewards Card or Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card. This also enables you to monitor the web card account without compromising your personal information.
Now, to make the best use of Lowe’s Credit Card, you need to first activate it via lowes.com/activate. The entire activation process is quick and effortless to follow.
If you’re a newbie user, then you’re advised to visit Lowe’s official web portal which can be accessed 24*7 from a device of your choice.
Lowe’s credit cards can be activated in three ways. Let’s get started to activate your Lowe’s Credit Card:
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation via Online mode
To begin activating your Lowe’s Credit Card online, you need to first keep all your prerequisites ready in hand. Once you have all the necessary prerequisites, you may now begin the activation process using the steps below:
- To begin using the services of your new Lowe’s credit card, ensure to visit Lowe’s website at https://lowes.syf.com/login/.
- The next step is to ensure that you have an account online to start this process. Now, with your account credentials i.e., your User ID and Password in the prompted field, tap on the “Secure Login” button.
- Wondering what to do if you’re a first-time user? The activation process demands you create an online account. It is only with an account that you can successfully start and complete the activation process.
- Once you have created your account, you may now log in. After logging in, you’ll be automatically taken to the online dashboard. Here, simply select the Activate Your Card option from the menu bar.
- To continue the activation process, choose “Register and activate” and then click on it.
- The activation process now requires you to check your account number. Now enter the details from your card and then press the Next to proceed further.
- You’ll be now asked to provide the details for a security verification method. Enter your financial details, as this data will be needed for future reference in the event of any problem that occurs or if you qualify for a credit line increase.
- Finally, to complete the activation process, accept all the terms and conditions of your new account and click on activate your card button.
- A confirmation page will appear on the completion of the process. You may want to print your records at this stage. If not, your Lowe’s account is ready.
Similar Post: Activate Your Techron Advantage Card
Activate Lowe’s Credit Card Activation via lowes.com/activate
To activate your Lowe’s Credit Card, visit the Lowe’s Credit Card website at lowes.com/activate. Now, follow the guide below to activate your card:
Follow the guide below to activate your Lowe’s Credit Card:
- Go to Lowe’s Card Activation webpage at lowes.com/activate.
- Now, you will require an online account to get started with the activation process. Follow the above-mentioned steps to create your Lowe’s online account.
- Once your account has been created, enter your login credentials and insert your Lowe card number in the prompted field.
- Now, following the on-screen steps perform the activation process further.
- Finally, accept the terms and conditions and your Lowes Card will be successfully activated.
- Contact the customer service department at 1(800)444-1408 to confirm your account details (if asked).
- If you’re planning to apply for a new card, visit lowes.com/activate and click on the apply link.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN and mobile Phone Number. Now click the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions to apply for a new card.
- Once your application is approved, you’ll receive your new Lowe’s card within a certain period.
Lowe’s Credit Card Activation via Phone at lowes.com/activate
Synchrony Bank as the lender is responsible for the credit cards issued by this retailer. Let’s walk you down the steps to activate Lowe’s Credit Card
- In case you experience problems with the online activation process, contact the customer care department at 1(800) 444-1408 for further assistance.
- Confirm the details of your account. For this, stay on the line with the customer care representative who will verify the information and identity from your application.
- Lowe’s American Express card is exclusive for business accounts. To activate this line of credit over the phone, call 1(800) 492-3344. If you have a corporate card that your employer needs you to activate, then simply dial 1(800) 528-2122 to reach the customer service assistance.
First-time Lowe’s cardholders can also expect many rewards and incentives that frequently change throughout the year.
Unable to recover log in credentials? Let’s fix this
Often the most common issue you face every time is the tendency to forget or lose your login credentials.
So, the only option you seek is to reset the password. So, let’s quickly take a glance at how easily you can recover your account simply with the help of the login page recovery tools.
- To get started with your Lowe’s account recovery, visit the official website first. Now tap on the link ‘Find User ID’ or ‘Reset Password’ available right below the ‘Secure Login’ button.
- Next, confirm to enter your official Account ID Card Number and the Billing Zip Code in the prompted field.
- In case of password reset, enter the User ID and Zip code in the given space.
- Now, click on the “Find User ID” or “Continue” button to proceed further with the recovery procedure.
Good Credit Building with Lowe’s
As you know cash transactions for all your purchases aren’t always handy and safe especially when you’re purchasing a house, car, or while travelling far. At this point using a credit card, of course, the right way, is the best means of building good credit.
While cash is tangible and can leave your hands too swiftly, Credit Card transactions offer you security and convenience at a swipe or two.
To enjoy such cashless transactions, activate Lowe’s Credit Card at lowes.com/activate today and enjoy benefits like never before.
With Lowe’s credit cards you can save up to $100 on your very first in-store purchase.
You can also gain 5% off on your regular transactions that are charged to the card on your first purchase or six months special financing options.
In addition, by registering your new Lowe’s Credit Card online, you can easily access and manage your account online from the comfort of your home. You may log in any time to check your balance or to check up on monthly payments via online services available online 24 hours a day. For more information about Lowe’s visit www.lowes.com.
Lowe’s credit card: All you need to know
Founded in 1946, Lowe’s has evolved from a small hardware store into the world’s second-largest home improvement retailer.
So, if you’re planning to renovate your home, sweet home, or any of your favorite spaces, the company offers a Credit Card to help you pay for home improvement materials and services as per your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How can I apply for the Lowe’s Credit Card?
You can apply for Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card at any Lowe’s store or online through the official website.
Q. Does Lowe’s credit card offer instant approval?
Yes. Generally, the card is approved instantly. Customers receive emails with temporary card information that they can use until the card arrives.
Q. Is Lowe’s Advantage credit card a Mastercard or Visa card?
The Lowe’s Credit Card is an in-house store credit card and it doesn’t carry a Mastercard or Visa logo.
Q. Where can I use my Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card?
You can use your Lowe’s Advantage Credit Card only at the Lowe’s stores and lowes.com.
Q. Can I give my Lowe’s credit card to someone else for use?
It is not suggested to give your credit card to anyone else. However, if you do so or if you ask the credit card issuing authority to issue a new credit card to someone else, please note that you will be responsible for making payments of their transactions.