If movies are your stress buster and you don’t get enough of them, Lifetime Movie Club is the app to get for you right now. Offering a vast selection of latest and classic movies, where new ones are released every week, the app lets you enjoy a variety of movies from all genres like romance, drama, thrill, suspense, true stories, teen, and comedy movies. Well, if you wish to catch all the Lifestyle entertainment on your large TV screen connected with Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Android Smart TV itself, you will just have to activate the Lifetime Movie Club app at lifetimemovieclub.com/activate. Wish to know the process in complete detail? Check out the steps below.
Table of Contents
Hope You Have a Subscription to Lifetime Movie Club App Already?
Well, we forgot to mention earlier but in order to stream your favorite movie from the Lifetime Movie Club app, it is important to have a subscription first. In case you don’t have it yet, you can easily get one by following these steps. And, once you have the subscription, you are good to go with the activation process ahead.
Buying a Subscription to Lifetime Movie Club
- Go to the Lifetime Movie Club sign-up page – https://www.lifetimemovieclub.com/purchase.
- Next, enter your First Name and click CONTINUE.
- Then, choose between the ANNUAL or MONTHLY plan. If your gift coupon, select Redeem a Gift option and proceed.
- After selecting the desired plan, enter the card payment detail (Card Number, Validity, CVV, and Zip Code).
- Finally, click CONTINUE and complete the rest of the prompts.
- That’s it. Your subscription is now active with a 7-day free trial.
NOTE: If you don’t like the app, you can cancel your subscription within the trial period to get back your subscription amount.
Activate the Lifetime Movie Club app for Different Compatible Devices
Accessing the Lifetime Movie Club content on a supported streaming device requires you to first install the app from the respective application store, and second, activate the app at lifetimemovieclub.com/activate. Below you can find the step-by-step activation instructions for popular streaming devices (or Smart TVs).
To Activate Lifetime Movie Club App on Apple TV
If you are looking to activate the Lifetime Movie Club app on your Apple TV, make sure that your device is higher than the 4th Generation.
- Open the App Store section on your Apple TV.
- In the Search box, type Lifetime Movie Club and start searching.
- Select the Lifetime Movie Club app from the search result.
- Press the Get button on the next screen to install the app.
- When you have installed the app, press the Open button to launch the app.
- Your TV screen should provide you with a unique code and the link to activate lifetimemovieclub.com/activate.
- Once you get the code, open the activation page using the given link.
- On the activation page, you can enter the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Then, just sign in to your Lifetime Movie Club account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You are now all set to watch Lifetime Movie Club offerings on your Apple TV.
Similar Post: disneyplus.com/begin code
Activation of Lifetime Movie Club App at Fire TV via lifetimemovieclub.com/activate
The Lifetime Movie Club app is compatible with both Fire TV and Fire Stick. So, if you wish to get this app to activate on any of these Fire TV devices, make sure that your device is running with the latest updates before following the instructions below.
- From the home screen of the Fire TV, select the Find option.
- Next, under the Find menu, select the Search option.
- In the search field, enter Lifetime Movie Club and confirm it.
- Then, select the app from the search result and click the Download button on the next screen.
- Let the app get installed on your Fire TV.
- Once installed, press Open to launch the app.
- On the welcome screen, you should see an activation code along with a registration link.
- Open the registration link (lifetimemovieclub.com/activate) to reach the activation page.
- On the activation page, enter the activation code and click the CONTINUE button.
- After that, if prompted, sign in to your account and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once the activation process is completed, you can start enjoying your favorite movies from the app on your Fire TV.
Also Read: amcplus.com/activate
Activating Lifetime Movie Club on Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, and Other Smart TVs
Whether you have an Android, Samsung, or any other smart TV, the process to activate the Lifetime Movie Club app is similar. The following steps are suggested for Android TV but they are applicable on Samsung and other Smart TVs as well.
- Navigate to the Apps > Google Play Store section from the main screen of your Android TV.
- Next, find the Lifetime Movie Club app in the search section.
- Once you find the app, select it and tap the Install button.
- After installing the app, press the Open option. An activation code will be provided to you.
- Now, go to the Lifetime Movie Club activation page using the link lifetimemovieclub.com/activate.
- Enter the code on the activation page and click on the CONTINUE button.
- After that, sign in using your Lifetime Movie Club login credentials and complete the remaining instructions.
- The Lifetime Movie Club will be activated for your Android TV.
NOTE: Some of the terms like “Play Store”, “Install”, and/or “Open” might be different for other Smart TV. Make sure to follow the steps for other Smart TVs accordingly.
Similar Post: Peacock TV on LG Smart TV
To Activate the Lifetime Movie Club on Roku at lifetimemovieclub.com/activate
You can get the Lifetime Movie Club app for your Roku device easily from the Channel Store. To know the process in detail, refer to the steps below.
- Launch the home screen of your Roku device and go to Steaming Channels > Search section.
- In the search box, type “Lifetime Movie Club” and begin searching.
- From the search result, select the app and click on the Add channel button.
- Once the app is installed, press the Go to channel button to open the app.
- Your TV screen will display a unique code as well as this activation link lifetimemovieclub.com/activate.
- Using the activation link, access the Lifetime Movie Club activation page.
- On the activation page, type the code and click the CONTINUE button.
- Then, sign in to your Lifetime Movie Club account and follow the remaining prompts (if any).
- Then, sign in using the selected service provider account and complete the on-screen prompts.
- Congratulations, you can now watch Lifetime Movie Club’s amazing content on your Roku device.
Related Blog: paramountnetwork.com/activate
Frequently Asked Questions
On how many devices can I access the Lifetime Movie Club app simultaneously?
If you have an active subscription to Lifetime Movie Club, you can install and stream the app on unlimited number of Android devices, iOS devices, Roku Players, and Vizio TVs.
Do these movies in the app ever get expired?
In certain cases, some movies may expire from the Lifetime Movie Club app. However, if any such movie will be about to expire, you will see the date of expiration for it.
Does Lifetime Movie Club support all versions of Roku players?
As the Lifetime Movie Club app plays the content in HD, it supports Roku 2 and above versions. In case you are trying to play the content from the app on Roku 1, the content might not perform appropriately.
Can I access the movies from the Lifetime Movie Club app outside the US?
Unfortunately, No! Lifetime Movie Club can’t be streamed outside the US and US Territories.
Is it possible to download movies from Lifetime Movie Club to watch offline?
You can download the desired movies from the Lifetime Movie Club app to watch offline on your iOS device. For other devices and website, the app currently offers the streaming-only feature.