KeyBank, the primary affiliate of KeyCorp, is a regional bank (the only main bank) in Cleveland. It is the United States’ 25th largest bank. KeyBank’s customer base includes small businesses, retailers, investment companies and corporate customers. The bank has almost 12000 branches and more than 1500 ATMs. If you use and have recently obtained a KeyBank card, you need to first activate it on the key.com/activate page before you can use it for shopping or payment purposes. Follow the instructions below to find out how you can activate your KeyBank on the key.com/activate page.
Table of Contents
How to Activate KeyBank Card
- To start, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or device and navigate to the KeyBank card activation page by entering the URL – key.com/activate.
- Once you’ve arrived at the KeyBank card activation tab, press the Sign In to Activate button. This will take you to the next screen.
- On the next page, type your User ID in the given field and click the Continue button.
- On the next tab, type your KeyBank account password and then click the Continue button. You will be redirected to your account.
- After logging into your account, you must complete the KeyBank card activation process by following the on-screen prompts.
- When completing the activation process, keep your KeyBank card information handy. This is necessary because you will be asked to enter your credit card information for authentication.
- If you do not already have a KeyBank account, press the Enroll button. This will take you to the next page, where you must choose the form of account from the options provided – My Personal Account | My Business Account.
- You’ll need to give your Social Security Number, social security Number and Tax ID number to the following screen when selecting one of the choices (for My Business Account).
- You must click Next after you have given the appropriate details in the field provided.
- On the next page, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the KeyBank account registration process.
- After you register for a KeyBank account, you should follow the above instructions in order to complete your KeyBank card activation process.
These are the steps you need to take in order to conclude the KeyBank card activation on the key.com/activate page.
How to Contact KeyBank Customer Support?
- Open your computer’s web browser and visit KeyBank’s home page.
- You need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and go to the Call Us section once you’re on the homepage of KeyBank.
- The following telephone numbers are available in the Call us section.
- KeyBank Customer Support Phone Number: 1 800 KEY2YOU (539 2968)
- Clients Using a TDD/TTY Device: 1 800 539 8336
- Clients Using a Relay Service: 1 866 821 9126
This is how you can get in touch with KeyBank customer support.