Your Roku streaming device will make sure that there’s not a single moment when you feel lazy and dull. And in this endeavor, your brand new digital media player packs a punch with smooth HD streaming. Since the iON TV app is available on the Roku device, consider getting the app from a subscription-based streaming service. When you get iON TV on Roku, enjoying multicultural TV & radio programming becomes easier and fun-filled.
A joint venture between GSS Media and eMedia Network, iON TV thrives to connect the multicultural people residing across the world with outstanding programs from their homeland. You will enjoy programs from around the world – Poland, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Sri Lanka, Croatia, and more. Please keep in mind that there’s no English-speaking programming.
Table of Contents
iON TV on Roku – Complete Guide to Add & Activate (Step-by-Step Approach)
Available through a cable or satellite service, iON provides the highest quality TV & radio services. However, you will need a high-speed Internet connection to enjoy the best of programming. Let’s take a thorough look below and understand how to watch iON TV on Roku.
How to add iON TV on Roku?
In this section, we will discuss the app downloading and installing procedure. Follow the steps meticulously and make sure the iON TV app is added to your device.
- Turn on the device (only after making sure that your Roku device is already set up) and ensure it is connected to a stable (high-speed) Internet connection.
- Press the “Home” icon on the Roku remote and navigate to the home screen.
- Once you are on the home screen menu, scroll up or down to navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Under this option, you will find a few more options. “Search Channels” is one of them.
- Select the option and get prompted to enter the name of the app in the search bar.
- You need to type the name of the application – iON TV.
- The application should turn up on the screen.
- Select the iON app and click the “Add Channel” button.
- The app will now be added to your Roku.
That’s it! The app is now installed on your Roku device. It is ready to be launched.
Similar Post: tvone.tv/activate
How to watch iON TV on Roku?
Now that the app is added already, you need to complete the remaining process. Here are the reliable ways to access the app and finish the activation process.
- Return to the app by clicking the “Go to Channel” option.
- Launch the iON TV application.
- The app will open, bringing you an activation code.
- This code is important. So, you need to save it.
- If you also see an activation URL, take note of it.
- Grab another device – a computer or mobile phone – to access the official iON TV activation link.
- Enter the code in the right field and click “Activate” to finish the process.
Your Roku device should refresh automatically. You are now ready to stream what you love.
Why iON TV?
If you haven’t thought of getting an iON TV subscription through a cable or satellite service, you need to think of it right now. Some of the amazing features are –
- Easy to get an ample number of programming from all over the world.
- Easy to sign up.
- No risk.
- Easy to use on a supported streaming device.
Similar Post: GAC channel on Roku
What’s on iON TV?
Some of the massively popular programs that iON takes pride in include Criminal Minds, NCIS: LA, etc. Here’s a list of some of the top-notch iON shows –
- Hawaii Five-O
- NCIS: Los Angeles
- Chicago Fire
- Criminal Minds
- Law & Order Special Victims Unit
Go through the above-mentioned installation process to get iON TV on Roku. Once the app is ready to stream, explore the content that you want to watch.