iON TV is a free-to-air TV network or Online OTT streaming platform, primarily focused to broadcast all the latest and updated video-on-demand content. iON Television owned by iON Media aims to offer family-oriented entertainment programming in the genre of both old and new content. Currently, the channel is available all across the United States and its nearby regions. Moreover, you can add the Ion TV channel on your Roku device, by installing and activating it at the official page – https://www.ion.tv/.
Given below is a complete guide that will make you learn the proven activation steps on how to get Ion Television on Roku Streaming Player. Next time you’re in the mood to veg out and indulge yourself, give digital cable’s very own “Best of All Possible Worlds” a chance. Ion Television, as it’s affectionately known, is changing the way we view television daily, bringing viewers many shows they can’t see anywhere else.
Table of Contents
Guide to Get and Activate iON TV on Roku
Activating iON Television on devices like Roku allows you to watch a sci-fi series, romance, action-adventure, reality show, or anything else, Ion Television is there with the latest TV shows and Hollywood blockbusters.
Given below are the major steps that allow you to add and activate iON Television on Roku. Following are the steps that you need to execute now!
- First and foremost is to turn on your Roku device and then make it connect to the home-installed wireless internet network.
- Once connected, go to the Roku home screen by pressing the home icon present on your Roku remote.
- Next, from the home screen, select and go to the option – Streaming Channels by scrolling down the cursor on the page.
- With this, you will land on the Roku Channel Store.
- From the Roku Channel Store, now you will need to search for the iON application.
- You can easily find this app from the International section. However, if you won’t be able to find the app simply use the Search option to get the channel app immediately.
- Now, in the next step, enter Ion International using the Search button and press to get the app on your Roku device.
- Doing so will immediately add the Ion International app on your Roku TV screen.
- Now, go to select Details and you will land on the application preview page.
- On the application preview page, press the Add channel button and this will allow you to begin installing the iON TV app on your Roku device.
NOTE: When you are installing a channel application, you will simply require to press the Add channel button. But, in case, you want to purchase an app from the Roku Channel Store, simply tap on the Buy or Purchase button. Now, you will be required to follow the on-screen steps and instructions to make any payment. And then, install the app on your device. Similarly, you can set up a PIN as well to make your Roku account secure.
- Once the installation of the app gets completed, navigate back to the Roku home screen and then head back to the list of channels installed on your device.
- From the installed app list, tap to open the Ion TV channel app.
- After launching the app, you will next need to follow the steps well.
- Now, click on the Sign-in button to complete the login procedure of the channel account.
- Use the login credentials on the given space and click Next.
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions given to activate Ion TV.
- With this, you will now get your channel activation code on the screen.
- You will need to simply note down the code and then prompt further to reach the official activation page of Ion Television.
- Use your web browser to reach the page – https://www.ion.tv/.
- You can either use your phone’s or pc web browser for the process.
- Once you open the page, click on the Subscribe Now button.
- With this, you will seek the best of iON TV plans, hence choosing your subscription pack well.
- Meanwhile, if you are already a customer and subscribed to the Ion TV network, click the Sign-in button and enter the sign-in credentials in the given space to activate the Ion TV channel on your Roku device.
So, these are the proven compiled steps that you will require to follow to add and activate the Ion TV channel on Roku devices and Roku TV.
Similar Post: GAC channel on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions –
Q. How can I watch ION TV on Roku?
To get and watch the channel app on Roku, you would first need to download and install the app from the Roku Channel Store. After installing the channel, complete the sign-in step to receive an activation code. Now, visit the official site and enter the code in the given space to make the channel authenticate on Roku.
Q. Is ION TV free on Roku?
ION TV is a subscription-based service known to proffer international television and radio programming shows. Users can watch ION TV on Roku by downloading and installing the channel app on the device.