Wrestling is considered to be man’s oldest sport. It was not only used as a combative tactic to preserve life, but was also a tactic used to strengthen the mind, body, and spirit.
Today, when you come across something called Professional or Pro wrestling, it is loved by millions around the world.
However, with technology speeding today, we have video streaming applications like Impact Plus – which is all set to give you an adrenaline rush with its wrestling shows. All you have to do is activate the app via impactwrestling.com/activate.
To know more let’s get started. . .
Table of Contents
Impact Plus- The Much Beyond Action. . .
Owned and operated by Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions, Impact Wrestling is the destination if you’re looking out to enjoy some on-demand action package.
Replacing the Global Wrestling Network, it features services that were previously not available on GWN, such as live monthly premium events.
So, if you’re a wrestling fan, Impact Plus has much more than action to offer you.
Besides live monthly premium events, you have thousands of hours to watch on-demand action, and unlimited access to all your favourite episodes of IMPACT, Xplosion, Greatest Matches, Legends and much more.
Activate Impact Plus on Compatible Devices via impactwrestling.com/activate
To enjoy the best of Impact Plus and make your Weekend an action-filled one, you must activate the channel via impactwrestling.com/activate. Impact Plus is compatible with Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV and Android TV. Let’s get started.
On Fire TV via impactwrestling.com/activate
One of the popular streaming devices today is Amazon Fire TV.
As consumers spent considerable time indoors, they streamed movies and shows on Fire TV, listened to music, and interacted with Alexa, Amazon’s cloud-based voice assistant.
While Fire TV entertains the whole family, Impact Plus is an addition to its streaming list.
Here’s how you activate the channel:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV to get started with the Impact Plus activation process
- Now head to the Amazon app store and type to locate the Impact Plus App
- Once located, tap on the Get button to install the app on your Fire TV
- Now return to your Fire TV home screen and open the app
- Here, follow the screen instructions to receive a unique activation code. Copy or save the code somewhere
- Now visit impactwrestling.com/activate and log in to your Impact Wrestling account (Don’t have one? Sign up there itself)
- Log in and enter the activation code that you had copied or saved to complete the activation process.
Fire TV is all set to stream Impact Plus on your Big screen.
One of the most popular OTT streaming devices leading the market today is Roku. Given a user-friendly interface and a content-agnostic platform, consumers globally (particularly in the US) spend more than 58 billion of entertainment on their Roku devices.
To activate Impact Plus on Roku, here’s what you need to do.
- Turn on your Roku device and navigate to access the Roku Channel Store
- Type to search the Impact Plus channel app. Once located tap Add Channel to launch it
- Now return to the Roku home screen and open the app
- You’ll receive a unique activation code. Don’t forget to copy or save it somewhere. You can alternatively keep the screen visible.
- Head to impactwrestling.com/activate and Sign in to your Impact Plus account or create one if you don’t have.
- Upon Signing in, enter the code you had copied or saved to complete the activation
Roku is all set to stream Impact Plus on your Big screen.
Similar Post: auth.streamotion.com.au/activate
On Apple TV via impactwrestling.com/activate
If you’re an iOS user, Apple TV is a great option to stream your favourite movies, shows and videos from iTunes, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Netflix and much more.
Apple TV currently has two models, one for HD and one for 4K, both running on the Apple TV app.
Here’s how you can activate Impact Plus on Apple TV.
- Turn on your Apple TV device and navigate to the App Store
- Type to search Impact Plus and tap the Get button once located
- Upon installation, return to the Apple TV home screen and launch the app.
- Here, you’ll receive a unique activation code. Copy or save the code for further reference.
- Now visit impactwrestling.com/activate from a device of your choice
- Follow the screen instructions and enter the code you had copied or saved
Your Apple TV is ready to stream content from Impact Plus.
On Android TV
From running on 80 million to 110 million active devices along with Google TV, Android TV marks a significant growth in terms of its popularity and user base as a streaming device.
With its recent announcement to launch Android TV 12, the platform is not far from competing with its major rivals Roku and Amazon.
Having said that, Impact TV is now accessible to all Android TV users. Here’s how you can activate it
- Turn on your Android TV device and navigate to Google Play Store
- Type to search the Impact Plus app and install once located
- Now return to your Android Tv home screen and launch the app
- Here, you’ll get a unique activation code on your TV screen
- Copy or save the code to navigate to impactwrestling.com/activate
- Here, log in to your Impact Plus account and enter the activation code in the given field
- Tap the Activate/ Submit to complete the activation process.
You can now stream action package wrestling shows on Impact Plus.
Also Read: iscsportsnetwork.com/activate
During the 90s, pro wrestling was one of the most popular forms of entertainment and names like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon, and Ric Flair became known to the world.
Historical pieces of evidence state that Wrestling existed as early as 3400 BC. The styles and forms however varied.
From the African continent of Egypt to neighbouring countries like Turkey, Iran and Iraq, wrestling varied in styles.
While traditional Turkish wrestling is known as Kuresh, the Iranian style of wrestling, called Paklewani, dates back 1000 years.
Other forms are Collegiate, Judo, Jujitsu, Sombo and Freestyle are some other forms.
Now that you have had enough ideas about this action pack sport, activate the Impact Plus app today via impactwrestling.com/activate using our guide.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Have a few additional queries about activating Impact Plus on your devices? Check out these solved ones
Q. Is TNA different from IMPACT?
TNA Entertainment is the parent company, whose name was first changed to Impact Ventures and then to Anthem Wrestling Exhibitions, LLC.
Q. How much do I have to pay to subscribe to Impact Plus?
To subscribe to IMPACT Plus, you pay a subscription fee of $7.99 a month to unlock thousands of hours of wrestling content and live monthly specials.
Q. Which devices are compatible with IMPACT Plus?
You can enjoy viewing your Impact Plus content on Mac, PC, Android, Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire TV.
Q. How can I watch Impact Wrestling live?
You’ll be able to stream “IMPACT Wrestling Rebellion 2022″ on Fite.tv live as it airs. There is also a pay-per-view option available, if you miss a live event, purchasing the pay-per-view offers you unlimited replays.
Q. Why am I unable to watch a video despite being a paid subscriber to Impact Plus?
In some locations, episodes of IMPACT! will be immediately available for viewing, while in others it will be available later.
While in the United States and Canada, Impact Plus episodes are available for viewing on the Tuesday following the broadcast, in Brazil and Mexico, it will be available 10 days after the original broadcast.
Q. How can I update my current Subscription plan?
Currently, Impact Plus has no way to update your subscription plan directly. However, you can cancel your current subscription and re-subscribe at the new plan level when your content access expires.
Q. Am I eligible for a refund if I cancel my subscription anytime?
Note that all subscriptions auto-renew unless cancelled before the next payment is due. Impact Plus doesn’t process pro-rated funds. So, if you cancel within the subscription period, you’ll still have access until the next date you paid for.
If you have subscribed through your device like Apple App Store/ Google Play/ Roku Channel Store and wish to request a refund, contact their support team directly.
Q. Can I cancel my Impact Plus Account?
Yes, if you wish to cancel your account, you can do it anytime by visiting your Account. However, you’ll continue to enjoy content access throughout the purchased period. But keep your cancellation receipt saved for records. Note that if you haven’t cancelled your subscription before the next instalment is due, you’ll be charged for the entire period.
Q. Is there a free trial for IMPACT Plus?
Yes, with a 30-Day Free Trial, you can see more shocking matches and moments on IMPACT Plus.
Q. How do I cancel my Impact Plus Subscription?
To cancel your Impact Plus subscription, Find the subscription you want to manage and select Actions. Choose to unsubscribe from the displayed options.