Activate iHeartRadio (iheart.com/activate): Imagine having a platform that lets you listen to your favorite songs, save them, and play again later from live broadcasts in digital playlists. Thrilled? When you have an iHeartRadio, a free broadcast, podcast, and streaming radio platform, you can hear personalized music stations, live radio stations, listen to podcasts, create playlists, and more. Simply activate iHeartRadio (iheart.com/activate) and stream the best podcasts and other wide range of topics including Business & Finance, Black Culture, the Black Effect, Comedy, Crime, Curiosity, Entertainment, Health, Food, Holiday, Politics, Relationships, Sports, and Science & Technology.
Today, iHeartRadio is available in several countries including the United States, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and New Zealand. Available across 250 device platforms, you can easily get the iHeartRadio app and activate it on devices like mobile smartphones and tablets, gaming consoles, automobiles, home audio, online, WatchOS, and more.
Guide to activate iHeartRadio – iheart.com/activate Roku, Amazon Fire TV
The largest radio broadcaster in the United States, iHeartRadio, owned by iHeartMedia, Inc., consists of 250,000 podcasts offering a Music recommender system and on-demand functionality. In this guide, you will learn all the important steps to install and activate iHeartRadio.
Before you could grab the information to activate iHeartRadio on your preferred platform, signing up for the iHeartRadio account is mandatory.
How to Sign up for iHeartRadio Account?
To sign up for the iHeartRadio account, refer to the following steps.
- Launch your favorite web browser and type in “iheart.com/activate” in the domain bar. This is the sign-up page.
- Just below “Log In to Activate Device”, you will see the “Don’t have an account? Sign up” option.
- Click on it and you will be directed to another page where certain information is required.
- Enter your Email, Birth Year, Password, Zip Code, and Gender.
- Click on “Sign-up”.
- You are now registered.
How to install the iHeartRadio App from Roku Channel Store?
Roku users can get the iHeartRadio app on their respective streaming devices and listen to music. Before you go ahead with the following steps, be assured to have a Roku account.
- Start the process by holding the Roku home button. This will get the home screen on the TV.
- Reach to the left side and select the streaming channel option.
- On the Roku channel store under the “Music” section, look for the channel “iHeartRadio”.
- If you don’t find the channel there, choose the search bar, enter the name, and wait for the results.
- After finding the channel, hit the “Add channel” option.
- Now, press the “OK” button. This will start downloading and installing the app on Roku.
- Once the process is done, check for the app on your Roku device.
- Open it, get the code for activation, and activate it via iheart.com/activate.
How to Start Activating iHeartRadio App on Roku Device?
Once you have downloaded and installed the iHeartRadio app on the Roku Streaming device, the next thing you should do is to fire up the activation process.
- On the Roku device, open the iHeartRadio app.
- The activation link should appear on the TV screen.
- Take note of the link code and go to the activation site, i.e. iheart.com/activate.
- Use credentials to log into the account.
- Offer the activation code on TV and complete the activation process with the Roku Streaming device.
You are now ready to listen to your most loved music via iHeartRadio on Roku.
iHeartRadio on Roku
The iHeartRadio app offers a live streaming radio station. It enables its users to make custom stations.
- The app is programmed in such a manner that would easily detect stations based on the location (1,500 live stations across America).
- You can browse stations by genre or by city or state.
- Simply log into your iHeartRadio account, browse songs or stations by its artists. Moreover, you can save stations and songs.
How to add and activate iHeartRadio on Amazon Fire TV?
Apart from Roku, you can get the iHeartRadio app installed and activated on Amazon Fire TV. Here are the steps to follow –
- Launch Amazon Fire TV and search for iHeartRadio (on the home screen) using the search option.
- Select the app and click the “Free” button.
- The iHeartRadio app will start downloading. Open the app to find yourself on the sign-in screen.
- You will receive a unique activation code.
- Start a web browser and go to iheart.com/activate.
- Sign in to your iHeartRadio account.
- You will need to enter the activation code (received earlier).
That’s it! You have successfully activated iHeartRadio on Amazon Fire TV.
How to add iHeartRadio on DirecTV?
DirecTV users, too, can add and activate the iHeartRadio app and start listening to music, sports, talk shows, and other genres. Let’s get started with the activation process –
- On your TV, open DirecTV.
- Click on the right arrow to go to the app section.
- Find the iHeartRadio app and start using it.
That’s how you add and activate the iHeartRadio app on a wide spectrum of devices. If you have an Android TV, Apple TV, Vizio TV, XBOX 360, PS4, Computer, and Smartphones (Android and Apple), you may consider adding and then activating the app on these platforms referring to the given instructions.