Got a penchant for featured shows like Brockmire, Sherman’s Showcase, Baroness Von Sketch Show, Portlandia, Parks and Recreation, and Mystery Science Theater 3000? Great! You can watch them all on the bigger screen by activating the IFC app on your streaming devices via ifc.com/activate.
Formerly the Independent Film Channel, IFC is an American cable network owned by AMC Networks. It is an ultimate entertainment platform that lets you enjoy comedies, documentaries, comedic cult TV shows, and Original series. If you activate IFC, some of the popular channels that you get access to include AMC, WE TV, BBC America, and Sundance TV. As of September 2018, more than 75 million households had access to IFC.
Table of Contents
Log in with TV Provider and Activate IFC via ifc.com
To make sure you experience zero errors while carrying out the activation process, you must get a TV provider subscription. Your streaming device should already be set up and has a stable Internet connection. If you got these prerequisites handy, you can go ahead with the process below.
How to add & activate the IFC App on Roku using ifc.com/activate
Carry out the activation process by following the steps furnished underneath.
- Boot your Roku device and access the home screen.
- From there, you need to navigate to the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under this, you will see a “Search Channels” option.
- Click it to get access to the Roku Channel Store.
- Browse the Channel Store and find the IFC app. If you don’t find it like this, you can type the name of the app in the search bar.
- Once the app appears on the screen, you can click it.
- Now, click the “Add Channel” button.
- This will install the app on your device.
- Return to the app and open it.
- An Activation Code should appear on the TV screen.
- You can leave the screen visible or take note of the code and access another device.
- Launch a browser and navigate to ifc.com/activate.
- Here, you will be prompted to enter the Activation Code.
- Enter the code that you received on the TV screen.
- Click the “Submit button”.
- If prompted, log in with your TV provider to complete the process.
Your Roku screen should refresh automatically. It is now ready to stream your favorite shows and movies.
Get IFC App on Apple TV
Just like Roku, Apple TV enjoys a massive status. If you are an Apple brand fan and own an Apple TV, the following steps are for you.
- Start the activation process by turning on your Apple TV device.
- Use the remote to navigate to “App Store”.
- Make the most out of the virtual keyboard as you type the name of the app that you are looking for.
- Once the app turns up, you need to click the “Get” button to install it.
- Launch the app by clicking the app.
- You should receive an Activation Code on the TV screen.
- Save the code and access a computer or mobile phone to access ifc.com/activate.
- Make sure both your computer and device use the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Enter the Activation Code in the given field and click the “Submit” button.
- Now, you need to sign in with your TV provider.
That’s how you complete the activation process. If you follow the steps precisely, your Apple TV will be ready to use within moments. If you run into any kind of technical issues, you can contact the TV provider to fix the problem.
Similar Post: epixnow.com/activate
Activate and Watch IFC App on Fire TV (Easy Steps)
You may like to go through the following steps if you own an Amazon Fire TV device.
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV device.
- From there, navigate to “Amazon App Store” and install the IFC app.
- Launch the app. This should bring you an Activation Code.
- This will appear on the TV screen.
- Take note of it before heading over to ifc.com/activate.
- This activation code needs to be accessed on a different device – mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
- On the authorized activation page, you will have to enter the code.
- Make sure you are not making any mistakes while entering the code.
- Click “Submit” and follow the on-screen prompts to enter your TV provider credentials.
There you go! Your Amazon Fire TV should be ready. Once activated, you can watch your favorite shows anywhere, anytime. For technical queries, contact professionals!