Huntington is one of the largest banks in the United States that offers its services for personal and business accounts alike. If you are an individual who has got its Huntington Debit card for the first time, it is necessary for you to activate your Huntington debit card at huntington.com/activate. Only after the activation, you will be able to use the card for your desired preferences. In this guide, we will walk you through the complete activation process while also answering some of the common queries.
Table of Contents
Steps to enroll in Huntington’s Online Banking
Not for all the methods but for some you may need to have access to your Online Banking account. If you have not yet created your Online Banking account, here are the steps that should help you with the process.
- On your computer browser, visit the sign-in page of Huntington’s Online Banking click here
- On the next screen, you will have two options – Use my account number | Use my debit card number.
- While selecting the first option “Use my account number” will prompt you to enter Account number and Social Security Number or Tax ID, the second option “Use my debit card number” will prompt you to enter your Debit Card Number, PIN, and Social Security Number or Tax ID.
- After providing the required information as per your selected option, click on the Continue button.
- You can then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the enrollment process.
- After successful enrollment, your online banking account will be created.
NOTE: In case of enrolling for online banking with a business account, you are suggested to call 800 480 2001.
How to Activate Your Huntington Debit Card on Huntington.com/activate?
While Huntington bank offers numerous ways to activate your Huntington Debit Card, the most common method cardholders generally prefer is getting it activated online at huntignton.com/activate. However, if you also wish to know about other ways of activation, you can also find information for those methods here only.
1. Activate Huntington Card Online at huntington.com/activate
The first method will guide you to activate your Huntington Card at huntington.com/activate. However, remember that you should know account login credentials before you proceed with the activation process.
- Access the activation page of Huntington debit Card on your computer or phone browser using the URL – (huntington.com/activate).
- On the activation page, enter your Username and password associated with your Huntington account.
- Next, you will simply need to follow the instructions prompted on the screen to get your card activated.
Another method that you can use to activate your Huntington debit card online is –
- Go to the homepage of Huntington (www.huntington.com) and select the Customer Service located in the top menu bar.
- Next, select the Card Services option.
- Under the Card Services section, access the Activate My Debit Card option.
- Then, enter the 3-digit security code from your card and press the Activate button.
- Your Huntington card will be activated.
Related Post: deepbluedebit.com activate
2. Huntington Debit Card Activation Via Mobile Application
- On your mobile phone, launch the Huntington app and log into your account if you are not logged in already.
- Once you are logged into your account, tap on the More option.
- From the More section, click on the Manage Cards option.
- Now, choose your card and provide the 3-digit Security Code mentioned on the backside of your card.
- In the end, press the Activate button. Your Huntington card is now activated.
3. Activating Huntington Card On Call
This is the fastest method that you can use to activate your Huntington card. All you need to do here is dial (800) 480 2265 using your phone and follow the prompted instructions on the. Your card will be activated straight away. Just remember that the phone activation service is available between 06 AM to Midnight ET (Every Day).
4. Visit ATM or Branch to Activate Your Huntington Card
If you have a Huntington ATM or Branch, you can easily get your Huntington debit card by visiting either of them. In ATM, you will just have to insert or swipe your card and go through the prompts to activate your card. Similarly, if you visit one of the branches of Huntington Bank, you can request one of the staff to help you get your card activated.
Similar Post: destinycard.com/activate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I report a lost or stolen Huntington debit card?
If you think that your Huntington debit card has been lost or stolen, immediately call (800) 480-2265 any day between 07 AM to 07 PM. Your Debit card will be blocked at once.
Can I get a temporary card if my card is lost or stolen?
Yes, you can get a temporary card by visiting any Huntington branch until you receive a new permanent card via mail.
Can I get a customized debit card?
Yes, you can choose a customized debit card. For more information on it, check out this link – https://www.huntington.com/Personal/checking/debit-card-designs.
What Operating Systems are supported for the Huntington Mobile app?
Android tablets and smartphones with 5.0 or higher OS and iPhone/iPad with iOS 10.3 or higher OS can access the Huntington Mobile app.
How can I create, edit, and delete Bill Pay payees in my Huntington Mobile app?
If you wish to add a new Bill Pay payee, just tap on the plus icon “+” next to the “Select a Payee” option. Moreover, you can manage your Bill Payees within the Payments section of the app by tapping Payees.
Is it possible to enroll in Bill Pay directly using the Huntington app?
Unfortunately, No! At present, you can enroll in Bill Pay only by accessing your account at huntington.com.