If you have a compatible streaming device and want to watch some of the most-talked about American shows, you need to subscribe to the Investigation Discovery Go app. Just a subscription won’t help until you learn how to activate the IDGO channel. You will need a computer or smartphone along with a high-speed internet connection. Once you have these handy, go to idgo.com/activate to complete the procedure.
Discovery, Inc. launched Investigation Discovery, abbreviated as ID, in 1996 under the name Discovery Civilization Network: The World History and Geography Channel. Today, more than 73.9% of American households receive Investigation Discovery. If you wish to add the number and want to subscribe to the IDGO channel, you will need to activate it using its official link, i.e. www.idgo.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Compatible Streaming Devices Allow to Watch Popular IDGO Shows
Have one of these supported streaming devices, such as Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, Android TV, and Samsung TV, activate the Investigation Discovery GO app, and start watching your favorite shows –
American Monster, Stalked Someone’s watching, On the Case with Paula Zahn, Homicide Hunter, Disappeared, Evil Lives Here, Bad Blood, See No Evil, Monster, Evil Kin, Cry Wolfe, Deadly Women, Hell House, The Murder Tapes, People Magazine Investigates, Scorned Love Kills, Deadline Crime with Tamron Hall, Night Mare Next Door, The Perfect Murder, Unusual Suspects, Who the Hell did I marry, Blood Relatives, Your Worst Nightmare, Breaking Homicide, Wicked Attraction, Wives with Knives, Fear Thy Neighbor, Fatal Vows, The case that Hunts me, Crimes of the Rich and Famous, Redrum, Caught on camera: The Untold Stories, Swamp Murders, True Crime with Aphrodite Jones, Deadly Affairs, and House of Horrors: Kidnapped.
idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate – Access Authorized Web Portal to Activate IDGO App
Wondering if you could activate the Investigation Discovery Go channel on any devices? Make sure you are using the above mentioned compatible smart devices. Let’s unearth the step-by-step prompts to activate and stream the IDGO channel on Roku and other streaming devices.
How to Activate IDGO on Roku at idgo.com/activate:
You must have a Roku account. Here’s how you can complete activating the IDGO app on your Roku streaming device.
- Start Roku and go to the Home screen using the remote.
- Select “Streaming Channels” and go to the Roku Channel Store.
- Look through it for the Investigation Discovery Go channel. If you don’t stumble upon it there, look for the same by typing it in the search field.
- Tap on the button “+ Add Channel” to add the channel to the Roku channel list (on your account).
- Launch the app. It will prompt you to enter the sign-in credentials to log into your Roku account.
- A unique activation code will appear on the screen.
- Take note of the unique code and navigate to the authorized web portal, i.e. idgo.com/activate from your phone or computer.
- Upon prompted, enter the received activation code.
- Click on “ACTIVATE”.
- You will see a Congratulations message on the screen. Go to your Roku and start streaming amazing content.
How to Activate IDGO on iOS Devices (Apple TV)
To stream your favorite IDGO shows, check out the steps mentioned underneath.
- Start your Apple device and go to the App Store.
- Search for the IDGO app in there.
- Upon finding the app, select the same to get it on the Apple device.
- Now, launch the app. You will be taken to the sign-in page of Investigation Discover Go.
- Use the login credentials to sign in to your IDGO account.
- Receive a unique activation code. Take note of it and open your computer.
- Launch your favorite web browser and type in idgo.com/activate or investigationdiscovery.com/activate.
- When prompted, enter the activation code to activate the Investigation Discovery Go app on the device.
- Click on the “ACTIVATE” button and there you go!
That’s all you need to do to activate the Investigation Discovery Go app on Apple TV.
How to Activate IDGO on Android Devices (Android TV) at idgo.com/activate:
Are you looking for the easy steps to activate your Android devices like smartphones, Android TV, tablet, etc.? Take a look at the simple methods here –
- Turn on your Android TV.
- Go to the Google Play Store and look for the IDGO app.
- If you don’t find it here, type in the name. Upon getting the app on the screen, download it on your Android TV.
- Launch the Investigation Discovery Go app.
- Log into your IDGO account using the credentials – username and password.
- It will display an activation code, which needs to be noted down carefully.
- Now, on your computer, you need to open a web browser.
- Navigate to the idgo.com/activate page, enter the activation code, and click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
- This will take a few moments to activate your device.
- Once it is activated, you can stream the video content without a hassle.
How to Activate IDGO on Amazon Fire TV via idgo.com
Yes, you can activate the IDGO app on Amazon Fire TV to watch your favorite shows and episodes.
- Turn on your Amazon Fire TV and go to the Amazon App Store.
- Here, look for the IDGO channel. You can simply enter the channel name and it will pop up on the screen.
- Upon getting the app, download it on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Launch the app after it is installed on the device, it will take you to the sign in screen where you will note down an activation code.
- On your computer or smartphone, you need to open a web browser.
- Navigate to investigationdiscovery.com/activate or idgo.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
Once it is activated, you can stream the video content without a hassle. Make sure you have followed all the steps meticulously.