You don’t have to look for the morning newspaper to stay updated on the current events. With Haystack News, a free newscast service, you can stream local & global news from hundreds of channels right on your TV screen via streaming platforms. Simply get the Haystack TV app on your device and activate the app at haystack.tv/activate to stream everywhere.
Table of Contents
Haystack Local & World News TV Compatible Devices
Watch local and global news from more than 300 channels! Yes, you heard that right. Trusted news channels, including Newsy, Bloomberg, AP, ABC News, CBSN, Euronews, Cheddar, CNET, CBC, and more can easily be streamed through Haystack TV.
From local coverage to global current events, Haystack News is your go-to platform for hyper-relevant news. The best part is that the channel is available for absolutely free. If you want to watch free news, make sure you have got the Haystack TV-supported devices. The official Haystack TV app is compatible across a wide range of devices including –
- Apple TV
- Fire TV
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
- Sony Toshiba
- iPhone and iPad
After activating the channel on your streaming platform via haystack.tv/activate, you can choose your topics, categories, and sources to customize your newscast. You will be easily access breaking news alerts, stock info, local weather, and more. Also, you can watch live coverage for breaking events.
Sign up with Haystack New
Before you stream the news headlines around the world, don’t forget to create an account. To sign up, you need to –
- Access the signup page.
- Enter your Full Name and Email Address.
- Click the “Sign Up” button.
Take a look at the below-mentioned steps to start streaming the news.
Add & Activate Haystack News on Roku using haystack.tv/activate
The following activation steps will come in handy for Roku users.
- Turn on your Roku device and access the home screen. For that, you will have to press the “Home” button on the remote.
- Scroll up or down to navigate to “Streaming Channels”.
- Navigate to “Search Channels”.
- You will directly search for Haystack News by typing the name of the app in the search bar.
- Click the “Add Channel” button to add the channel to your device.
- Press the “OK” button and then return to the home screen.
- The Haystack TV app should be located at the bottom.
- Click the app and launch to get a code. For that, you will have to go to “Settings”.
- Enter the sign-in details (as prompted) and note down the activation code.
- You will also get the URL – haystack.tv/activate.
- Copy the URL and open it using your mobile phone or computer.
- Access the activation URL and enter the code if prompted. (You will need to sign in if you are prompted to do so.)
- There you go! Your Roku device should be activated.
You will be able to watch what you love.
Similar Post: disneynow.com/activate
How to Stream Haystack TV on Apple TV
Here’s how you can watch Haystack News on Apple TV.
- Access the home screen of your Apple TV device.
- Navigate to “App Store” and install the Haystack News app by clicking the “Get” button.
- Launch the app and go to “Settings”.
- You will have to provide the sign-in details to get an activation code.
- On your mobile phone or computer, enter the URL – haystack.tv/activate.
- Provide the sign-in details – you can “Continue with Google” or “Continue with Facebook”.
- Enter the code and complete the activation process.
Your Apple TV device should refresh automatically. You can now stream news from your preferred news channels.
Log into Haystack TV on Fire TV and Start Watching News
- Switch on your Amazon Fire TV device.
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Navigate to “Amazon Store” using the remote.
- Type “Haystack News” in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click “Install” to install the app.
- Click “Open” to open the app.
- Go to “Settings”, enter the sign-in details, and copy the code.
- Next, access the haystack.tv/activate page
- Sign in to your account through Facebook or Google.
- Enter the code to finish the process.
That’s it! You can now stay updated on the current events around the world. You may like to follow the steps mentioned above to activate the Haystack app on your streaming device and smart TV.