There are multiple ways to activate the Bank of Hawaii card. Out of them, one of the most common ways to activate your Bank of Hawaii Card is at hawaiianbohcard.com/activate. In this post, you will get to know about all these different activation methods and answers to the most common queries that users generally have. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Activate Your New BOH Card Online at hawaiianbohcard.com
While getting a Bank of Hawaii card is easy, most first-time account holders are unable to get their card activated due to different reasons. In case you are also facing trouble activating your Bank of Hawaii card, you can easily overcome the problem by following the step-by-step instructions provided below for various activation methods. However, remember that you only need to use one of the methods to activate the Bank of Hawaii card.
First Method: To Activate the Bank of Hawaii Card on the hawaiianbohcard.com/activate Page
Activating the Bank of Hawaii Card at hawaiianbohcard.com/activate is the most common activation method preferred by users. If you wish to use this method to activate your Bank of Hawaii card, follow these steps.
- Access the activation page of the Bank of Hawaii card – hawaiianbohcard.com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page, you will be prompted to provide your details such as Card Number, Security Code, Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number, and Occupation.
- Next, click on the Activate button.
- Then, follow the prompts on the next screen.
- Your Bank of Hawaii card will be activated and ready to use.
NOTE: The 16-digit card number can be found either at the back or front of your card. Similarly, you can locate the 3-digit security code at the back of your card.
Similar Post: DeepBlue Debit Card Activation
Second Method: Activate Your Bank of Hawaii Card With Online Access
This method can help you activate your Bank of Hawaii card only if you have online access. With online access, you not only can get your card activated but also view and manage your card details. If you wish to set up online access now and then activate your card, here are the steps to follow.
- Go to the Online Access sign-up page (https://www.hawaiianbohcard.com/servicing/aiv.action?pageLayout=aivRegistration).
- On the sign-up page, enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, Account Number, and Current Occupation.
- Next, click on the Continue button.
- Then, complete the on-screen instructions on the next page.
- Your Online Access will be registered.
- Now, that you have successfully set up the Online Access, you can visit the sign-in page (https://www.hawaiianbohcard.com/servicing/home).
- Then, enter your username and password in the provided field and click Log in button.
- Once logged in, locate the activation option and enter your card details.
- Complete the activation process and your Bank of Hawaii card will be activated.
Related Post: destinycard.com activate card
Third Method: To Activate Your Bank of Hawaii Card via Phone (Contactless Card)
If you don’t have internet access, instead of following the above two methods to activate your Bank of Hawaii card, you can activate it via phone at 1 877 353 0956. Dial the phone number and follow the on-call instructions to activate your Bank of Hawaii card.
Fourth Method: Activate Your Bank of Hawaii Card at Any BOH ATM
If you have a BOH ATM near your location, you can simply take your card and use it at the ATM with the PIN. If you don’t have a PIN, unfortunately, this method will not work for you.
Fifth Method: Make a Purchase to Activate Your Bank of Hawaii Card
One more method that you can help activate your Bank of Hawaii card quickly is by making a purchase. Simply visit a nearby store and purchase anything. Make the payment with your card and that’s it. Your card is now successfully activated. However, to make the purchase, you must have a PIN for it. In case you don’t have a PIN, consider choosing from the aforementioned methods to activate your Bank of Hawaii card.
Activating Bank of Hawaii Card for Clients With Personal or Business Account
If you are a client with a Bank of Hawaii personal or business account, below are the phone numbers that can help you with the activation process of your BOH card.
- Hawaii: 808-643-3888
- Guam & Saipan: 1-877-553-2424
- Palau: 680-488-3338
- U.S. Mainland and Canada: 1-888-643-3888
Activate BOH Card For Business Client
If you are a Bank of Hawaii business client, you can get your Bank of Hawaii card easily by visiting the nearest BOH branch. Alternatively, you can also consider reaching your relationship officer via phone to complete the activation process. Following instructions will help you learn how to get the BOH card activated via phone
- Dial the phone number you have and press “1”.
- Next, give your account details including your debit card number (if prompted).
- Next, type the default PIN when requested.
- You will then be suggested to change the default PIN.
- Reenter your new PIN to get it confirmed.
- After that, get your PIN change request verified by entering the default PIN.
- Your Bank of Hawaii card will be activated.
Also Read: lowes.com/activate
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if my BOH card is lost or stolen?
If you think that your Bank of Hawaii card is lost or stolen, call Customer Support (number provided on the back of the card) immediately to block your account and prevent unauthorized charges. Also, make sure to share the following information during the call:
- Location, date, and time when you think you lost your card.
- Information related to the recent activity on your card.
- If your card was stolen, police report information will be needed.
Is my card acceptable outside the US?
Yes, you can use your card anywhere in the world to make purchases and payments.
Can I make the payment on my credit card via mail?
Yes, you can make the payment of your credit card via mail at the following address:
Credit Card Payments
P.O. Box – 13337
Philadelphia, PA – 19101-3337
What if I am a US citizen but I am residing abroad. Can I still apply for the BOH card?
Unfortunately, at the moment, BOH doesn’t allow US citizens living in abroad to apply for a BOH card.
Can I get a cash advance on my card? If yes how?
Yes, you can get a cash advance on your card at any participating ATM as long as you have your PIN. Also, you can visit any bank and provide your card at the counter to get a cash advance.