Animated films are one of the most popular forms of content that the entertainment industry has ever produced.
But have you ever wanted to know the psychology behind your love for animation films? Besides a great deal of creativity, vibrancy and a strong sense of nostalgia attached to these films, animated movies aren’t age-restricted.
Imagine the characters from your favourite fairy tales and cartoons come alive through these animations.
Whether it’s Kung fu Panda, Beauty and the Beast, Frozen or Angry Birds, we all have loved these characters at some point as a kid.
To bring back those golden days of childhood, activate Funimation via funimation.com/activate today and enjoy the vibrancy of storytelling.
Let’s get to know how. . .
Is Funimation’s worth the fun?
If you’ve been looking out for some exclusive anime series or rewatch old films, there are a couple of streaming services to suit your purpose. Funimation is one of them.
As a Sony-owned entertainment company, Funimation made an impeccable contribution to the anime resurgence in the US in the mid-90s, before making an inevitable transition into streaming.
Anime fans will fondly remember Funimation which brought the dubbed version of Dragonball Z to the Cartoon Network back in the 90s and generated a renewed interest in the creative art form.
As far as the current state of the entertainment world is concerned, it’s needless to say that Funimation eventually paved its way for video streaming.
Moreover, the company is at the forefront of anime dubbing, with its exclusive content getting dubbed into English.
Funimation is worth the fun because the website offers you a merch of accessories, ranging from T-shirts and action figures to Blu-ray box sets and DVDs.
Haven’t yet signed up for a Funimation free account? Sign up Now
Available in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, New Mexico, and Brazil, anime lovers can sign up for a free Funimation account. Wondering how? Here’s a step-by-step guide for you to follow:
- To get started with the sign up procedure, first, go to the Funimation homepage
- Now tap the blue ‘Watch Now’ button
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, beyond the plan options
- Tap the red ‘Sign up for a free account’ text within a white box
- Now enter your sign-up credentials i.e., your email address and a password
- Now tap the red ‘Continue’ button
- You are done- your free Funimation account has been created!
Activate Funimation via funimation.com/activate on compatible streaming devices
Funimation’s content is easily accessible on almost any streaming device. Including a slew of exclusive new and old series, its vast catalog is particularly great and the library continues to grow.
If you prefer “dubbed shows” (shows dubbed into English) over subtitles you cannot miss out on top-trending shows like Demon Slayer, Fruits Basket, Black Clover, and Attack on Titan, old classics like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and Black Butler—or other smash hits like My Hero Academia!
But all of these are only available when you activate the channel on your streaming devices-smartphones, gaming consoles or smart TVs. The channel is also directly accessible to all shows and films on the Funimation website.
On Roku via funimation.com/activate
Do you own one of the leading streaming devices of the century and can’t wait to watch your favourite anime shows like Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball and others?
Activate Funimation on the most user-friendly streaming device-Roku via funimation.com/activate. Here’s what you have to do:
- To get started with Funimation activation on Roku, turn on your Roku device and move straight to the Roku home screen.
- Next, navigate to the Roku channels store, and type to search Funimation in the search bar.
- Hit enter once the “Funimation Channel” is located and select the “Add channel” tab. The Funimation Channel channel will be added to your Roku’s home screen.
- Next, open the Funimation Channel on your Roku device. Here you will receive an activation code on-screen. Ensure to copy or save it somewhere.
- Using a different device visit funimation.com/activate and get the verification code on your mobile number or email address.
- Next, “Sign In” to access the Funimation Channel and enter the code you had copied earlier.
Your Funimation account is successfully created. You can sign in to your account and enjoy your favourite Funimation content.
Similar Post: sc.tv/activate
On Apple TV via funimation.com/activate
Apple TV is another popular streaming platform for those iOS users who have a separate fan base for anime movies and series. Here’s how you can activate the channel:
- To get started with your Apple TV activation, turn on your Apple TV, first and go to the Apple App Store.
- Now type to search the Funimation Channel. Once located, download and install the app on your Apple TV.
- Next launch the application to get an activation code on your TV screen alongside other guidelines for the activation.
- Once you have the activation code, open funimation.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- On the given page enter the activation code you had received in the space provided. Select Continue to follow the next onscreen instructions.
- Upon successful activation, complete the Funimation Channel Game Pass application via your mobile number.
On Fire TV via funimation.com/activate
Fire TV is another popular platform to stream your favourite Funimation movies and series. From its expansive library of HD enjoy mad-free anime features movies, OVAs, extras, and the hottest, top-trending shows like Demon Slayer, Fruits Basket and much more.
So, Fire TV users, what are you waiting for? To activate Funimation on Amazon Fire TV, here you go:
- First things first. Turn on your Fire TV and go to the Amazon App Store.
Type to search Funimation. Once located, download and install the app on your Fire TV.
- Next, open the app on your device and· Once you’ve got the activation code visit funimation.com/activate on your mobile or computer browser.
- ·On the given page enter the activation code you had received in the space provided. Select Continue to follow the next onscreen instructions.
- ·Upon successful activation, you can start watching the Funimation Channel subscription on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Amazon Fire TV has successfully installed the Funimation application. Start streaming your favourite content with a 14-Day Free Trial today!
Also Read: my5.tv/activate
Amidst an elusive range of channels delivering animated content today, choosing the right one to stream your favourite animated movies and TV series isn’t always a cakewalk.
Xbox is a popularly known user-friendly streaming platform you can opt for this purpose. But before that, you must activate the channel using the steps below:
- To get started with Funimation activation on Xbox, turn on your Xbox device and type to search for Funimation Channel.
- Download the app once it has been located.
- Next, navigate to the Xbox menu and tap on the “Activate Channel” tab.
- Here, select your TV provider from the drop-down menu, to get the activation code.
- Copy or save the code somewhere while visiting funimation.com/activate from a different device, and enter the activation code in the given field.
Xbox will now successfully run the Funimation channel and you can enjoy its exclusive anime content anytime.
Every beginning is small until it is morphed over the years into something new and more fascinating.
Take a look at the Animation industry just 2-3 years ago, what you’ll see is that the results achieved have been way bigger than what the consumers as well as the industry itself could ever have imagined.
Besides leaving a creative and visually appealing impact, most anime fans enjoy their favourite shows because they like the characters.
They’re so captivated to draw them, imitate them, dress up as them etc.
Did you know the interesting facts about these anime characters?
They’re usually young, aesthetically pleasing and brimming with desirable traits of positivity, confidence, and determination often appealing to introverted teens and adults lacking confidence.
While anime is usually picked on for being kids’ entertainment, they’re more appealing to adults.
Anime characters don’t just display their present emotions but also emotional baggage from their past and their future hopes in more real and naturally occurring ways.
The animation industry is rapidly transforming. With technological advancement in the years to come, you can expect to see even greater changes.
Funimation is one such creation becoming realistic every day.
We hope you enjoyed reading the content and if you did activate the channel today via funimation.com/activate to enjoy Funimation movies and shows time with your friends and family.
Related Post: eonline.com/link
Want to add some more to your knowledge about Funimation? We can help you through the following:
Q. Is Funimation a subscription-based channel?
Yes, Funimation is a subscription-based channel. But you can enjoy a 14-day free trial before purchasing any plan of your choice. It has three exclusive plans to choose from:
Premium- This plan worth $5.99 per month or $59.99 annually gives you ad-free access to the entire Funimation library across most streaming devices and platforms. You can enjoy dubbed and subbed content with simultaneous streaming on two screens.
Premium Plus- This plan worth $7.99 per month or $79.99 annually includes everything of the Premium pan alongside offline viewing on mobile devices. In addition, you also get early access to Funimation accessory sales, members-only events and other exclusive offers like free shipping above $20. You can also stream simultaneously on five screens.
Premium Plus Ultra– The Premium Plus Ultra is an annual plan worth $99.99. Including everything in the Premium Plus plan, you get two free rentals per year. You also have free shipping on all Fanimation accessories orders without any minimum purchase value. Subscribers are also sent gifts on the channel’s yearly anniversary.
Q. Which other devices are compatible with Funimation?
Besides the streaming mediums mentioned, Funimation is available on multiple devices.
Mobile: Android, iOS and Amazon Kindle
Smart TVs: Android TV, Chromecast, Samsung smart TV and LG TV.
Gaming mediums: PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox 360.
Q. Can I watch Funimation content in 4K?
Unfortunately, none of the Funimation content is available for a 4K resolution.
Q. Is Funimation a completely ad-free service?
Funimation does use ads in its Free-membership tier, but if you subscribe to either of the three paid plans, you can completely get rid of them.
Q. Can I watch Funimation content offline?
If you subscribe to either of the Premium, Premium Plus or Premium Plus Ultra plans, you can download and enjoy its anime content anytime offline using the service’s Android and iOS apps.
Q. Can I share my Funimation account with my friends and family members?
Well, sharing your account with anyone else stands technically against the terms and Conditions of the service. But if you share your account, be alert you might get cut off in the event of abuse.
Q. Is Funimation compatible with VPNs?
Yes, you can enjoy Funimation globally via a VPN and access titles unavailable in your country.
Q. Is it true that Funimation has acquired its rival Crunchyroll?
Funimation owner Sony Entertainment has indeed taken over Crunchyroll in December 2020. While the deal was finalized and approved in August 2021, there is no final confirmation yet regarding the two services co-existing under one roof.