FuboTV is a streaming service that brings live and on-demand TV programming to your mobile device, computer, and television. From sports like soccer and NFL football to news like CNN and entertainment shows like The Daily Show, FuboTV has it all. Enjoy 90+ channels of live and on-demand TV programming from around the world, simply visit fubo.tv/connect to enter the device activation code.
If you love to watch and activate Fubo TV on streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV Stick, perform these easy Fubo TV activation steps guided below.
Table of Contents
Activate fuboTV on Any Device Online at fubo.tv/connect
FuboTV offers live streaming of over 70 channels in its Starter package, featuring sports networks like CBS Sports Network, FOX Soccer Plus, and NBCSN. This package also includes Fox regional sports, BeIN Sports, Disney Channel, Discovery Channel, Nat Geo Wild, C-SPAN, Big Ten Network, NFL RedZone, and PAC-12 Network.
- Open your browser to visit fubo.tv/connect.
- Click on the Sign-in option and log into your Fubo TV account.
- Next, enter the device received code.
- Type the code and click Activate.
Note: FuboTV is available on iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, and more.
Below is a proven guide that will help you to activate Fubo TV service on different streaming devices and media players.
- Apple TV and other Apple Device
- Android TV
- Amazon Devices
- Xbox One
- Samsung Smart TV
Activate fuboTV on Roku
Simply adhere to the below-given stages, to make Fubo TV activate on a Roku Device.
Step 1: First, navigate to the Roku Channel Store on your Roku device and use the Search Channel option to locate the FuboTV application.
Step 2: You’ll need to choose the FuboTV application from the obtained results. With this, you will be landed on the application’s preview page.
Step 3: To set up the application on your Roku Channel Store, press the Add Channel button from the app’s preview page.
Step 4: After installing the Fubo TV app, press the Home button on your Roku remote to get back to the home screen.
Step 5: Now open the FuboTV application from the home screen and adhere to the on-screen directions to get the channel six digit activation code.
Step 6: Now that you have received your device registration code, go to fubo.tv/connect link on your PC’s internet browser.
Step 7: You should enter activation code in the given field and afterward press the Continue button.
Step 8: Upon activation, follow the on-screen steps and instructions to complete the procedure.
Similar to Roku, Apple TV users are also eligible to Activate Fubotv on Apple TV devices. Below given steps are mandatory that you need to follow.
Activate fuboTV on Apple TV
Steps to activate FuboTV at fubo.tv/activate are:
- To start up the device activation steps, turn on your Apple TV and explore the Apple App Store.
- On the App Store, use the Search button to look for the FuboTV application.
- Type FuboTV into the Search field simply by using the virtual keyboard, and then hit the Search button.
- Next, to install the FuboTV application on your gadget, you should select the app from the received results list.
- Open the installed app on your device to get the device activation code. This step will only be executed once you install the app on your Apple TV.
- You’ll have to open an internet browser on your PC or mobile phone and go to the fubo.tv/connect page right after getting the code.
- You’ll be directed to a page where you can easily activate your Fubo TV account.
- You should now enter the code in the required field on the channel activation page and afterward press the Activate button.
- Then, at that point, to access the FuboTV application on your Apple TV, essentially adhere to the on-screen directions and instructions to make the activation successful.
After completing the steps, now you are ready to stream Fubo TV on your Apple TV device.
Similar Post: activate.nbcsports.com
Activate fuboTV on Android TV
Now, it’s easy to access and Activate Fubo Tv on your Android TV. All you require is to just follow these steps:
- Power on your Android TV to go to the Google Play Store on the device.
- Now, you can use the option to locate and search for the FuboTV app in the Google Play Store.
- Next you need to select, download and install the FuboTV app on your device.
- After completing the installation, turn on the FuboTV app on your TV to receive the activation code.
- Step 5: With this, you will get the channel activation code on your TV screen. This code is useful to activate FuboTV on your Android TV. Hence, keep remembering the code or note it down.
- Leave your TV screen without making an exit and then open a web browser on your pc or smartphone to finish the activation process.
- Access any of the browsers on your PC, tablet, or smartphone and explore the URL in the address bar – fubo.tv/connect.
- On the activation page, you will be requested to enter the code in the outlined field and then tap on the Continue button to finish up the process.
By following these steps you can easily stream FuboTV content on your Android TV and enjoy the shows that you love to watch on a bigger screen.
Activate fuboTV on Amazon Fire TV Stick at fubo.tv/connect
Step 1: Use your device remote to navigate to the FireStick TV home screen. On the accessing screen, you need to tap on the top menu bar to select the Apps option.
Step 2: On the main Fire Stick Apps screen, you can use the Search button to look for the FuboTV app and make it install on the device.
Step 3: To execute this process, simply enter FuboTV into the search box and then with the help of Enter button execute the channel application search process by hitting the magnifying glass icon.
Step 4: This will allow you to make the channel install on your Amazon device.
Step 5: In the next step, it is important to open the app on your Fire TV, as it will allow you to receive the device six-digit verification code. The device activation code is important to make you verified as a rightful owner of the device.
QUICK NOTE: If prompted, do log in to your Amazon account with the valid login credentials.
Step 6: Now that you finally received the activation code, the next step would suggest you to open a browser on any of your devices, preferably pc or smartphone and visit fubo.tv/connect or fubo.tv/firetv.
Step 7: Once you reach the main activation page, enter the code and confirm the action by tapping the Continue button.
Step 8: Upon completing the activation process, follow the on-screen prompts.
Now, these are the major steps to activate FuboTV app on major streaming devices like Android TV, Amazon Fire Stick, Apple TV, and Roku device simply by using the fubo.tv/activate. Now keep all your activation worries aside and sit at your couch to enjoy Fubo TV services on your device.
Also Read: NHL.com Sports Network
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How much does a FUBO TV subscription cost monthly?
fuboTV is the first live TV streaming service to offer subscribers access to all of its plan features without any variation in price based on the package or channel selection. There are no hidden fees, no contracts, and no out-of-pocket expenses at signup. Subscribers simply pay $65 per month for the base package and enjoy three weeks of free TV, which includes 30+ popular networks with the most available in both live and VOD formats, as well as popular movie channels for an added $5 per month with SHOWTIME.
Q. Is activating FUBOTV worth it for the users?
Undoubtedly, Fubo TV streams a huge collection of the latest hits and popular shows and movies that you can access and watch on your wall-mounted TV screen by connecting it with a streaming device like Roku.
Q. What are the popular local channels available on FUBO?
FuboTV is dedicated to providing live network television in the golden age of media. By subscribing to FuboTV, users gain access to regional FOX, NBC, ABC, CBS, and MyNetworkTV stations in their area. There are over 65 local broadcast networks available for streaming in the United States. By connecting to an antenna, viewers can get their local news, weather reports, and sporting events without having to miss out on what’s happening at home.
Q. How to unsubscribe FUBO TV service?
Go to fubo.tv and log in to your account. Then navigate to My Account > Subscription & Billing option, just by clicking on your profile icon. Finally, click on the Cancel Subscription button and confirm Cancel your Subscription.