Activate the E-Online app on your streaming device by using the activation code via eonline.com/link. But, first, you need to download the E-Online application on the device that you want to use for streaming and then perform the activation steps (as mentioned down below). Let’s check out E-Online activation on FireStick, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and other devices.
Table of Contents
What Is the Need to Use eonline.com/link Activation Code?
To activate the E-Online app on your device, you need to first generate an activation code and then make sure to enter it at Eonline.com/link. The activation is needed to activate the channel on the streaming devices like Apple TV, Android TV, Apple iOS, Google Chromecast, Roku Player, FireTV, or tablets. Here are the steps to be followed:
To enter the activation code of the E-Online, follow these steps:
- Go to the eonline.com/link page on your web browser.
- You can use the browser on your mobile or pc system.
- On the main page, enter the activation code in the given space.
- Click Continue, and prompt further.
- Select your Pay TV Network and log in.
- Complete the formalities and you are done.
After entering the code in the given space, you will be eligible to watch Eonline on your device. With the network, it’s easy to watch unlimited series, Live TV, and other shows and programs for free.
Activate E! Online on Any Devices at eonline.com/link
Subscribe to the E-online website to watch E! News anytime, anywhere when you activate online viewing on your Apple TV, Roku Player, Chromecast, and Samsung connected TV and Fire TV. To Watch Movies online with E-online, you need to set up the same on your device. The process to activate the E-online video streaming varies for different devices. Before we move on and discuss the process of E-online activation, you should make sure that you have access to the following things:
- A reliable and fast Internet connection: Well, you need to activate the service by using a strong internet connection. Hence, make your device connected to the high-speed internet network.
- Your account to the service is also necessary: Another thing, you need to make sure to have compulsory account details of the E-Online account. Hence, you will need to have a username and password for the account.
Once you have your E-online account credentials handy, make sure to proceed with the further activation steps.
Activate E-Online on Roku Device?
Streaming E-online videos on your device is easy with the eonline.com/link Activation Code. Simply, download the channel app on your Roku streaming device using the channel store and then make the channel activate with the activation code. Below you can find the complete channel activation steps.
Here’s how to get started:
- To begin with, turn on the Roku store and navigate to the Apps section.
- From the Streaming Channel option, you can add channel E! Now app.
- Once it is downloaded, make sure to install the app next.
- Now, go to the Roku settings page and turn on the app.
- After you run the E! Now app on the device.
- It will bring you an activation code that is appearing on the screen.
- Note your code instantly!
- Now, use your web browser on your PC or laptop to visit the official site.
- Use the browser and visit the website – eonline.com/link.
- Now, put the valid activation code that appeared on your device.
- Next, select your TV provider that supports running the channel.
- Login to your TV service provider account and enjoy watching the E-online experience on your device.
Similar Post: Activate Rocket League Epic Games
Activate E-Online on Apple TV
Similar to Roku, it’s also very easy to activate the E-online app on your Apple TV. Simply, make a note of the following steps and implement them on time:
- Open the App Store on your device and look for the E! app.
- Once you get the E! Application, simply download and install the same.
- Run the application to get the activation code to your screen.
- After getting the code, navigate to the authorized web portal.
- Now, use your pc or smartphone and go to www.eonline.com/link.
- Put the activation code on the given screen.
- Now, select and sign in with your TV provider account details, and you are done signing your Apple TV.
Activate E-Online on Amazon Fire TV or Fire Stick?
Once you activate the E-online services, you will be able to stream the hottest TV shows, educational programs, and movies on any device – from your tablet to computer – anytime, anywhere for free. Here’s how to activate E-online streaming on your Fire TV or Fire Stick device.
Steps for the Activation are explained below:
- Firstly, go to the Amazon App Store and download the E! Now app.
- To do so, enter the app name in the search field – E! Now app and press OK.
- Then, in the next step, you will need to go to the Fire TV Settings page and select the app from there.
- It will show you an activation code on your screen.
- Along with the code, some instructions are also available on the screen.
- Now, go to the browser and navigate to www.eonline.com/link.
- On the main screen, enter the activation code in the given space.
- Choose your TV provider and make sure to log in to your account.
- Wait for a few seconds and you are done activating the channel.
Similar Post: peacocktv.com/activate firestick
Activate E-Online Activate on Android Device
To watch your favorite TV shows online on an E-online streaming channel, you will need an Android device for activation with a broadband internet connection. If you have a router, you will need to connect your Android device via a LAN cable. Below are the proven steps that you can use to stream the channel content without any hassle.
- Go to your device PlayStore and search for the app.
- On your Android device, visit the Google Play store first.
- From the store, search and locate for the E! Now app.
- Click on the Install button to get E! Now app on your device.
- Launch the app and complete the sign-in formality to access code.
- Your channel activation code is now displayed on your TV screen.
- Click on the “Get Started” button.
- And you will land on the main activation page, where you need to enter eonline.com/link activation Code.
- Complete the formalities to sign in successfully.
Similar Post: Super Bowl on Roku
Activate E-Online on PS4
Follow the steps mentioned below to activate E-Online on your PS4:
- Go to the PS4 store and download the E-Online app.
- Now, go to the PS4 home screen> TV> Video Option.
- Select the app, select your TV provider from the drop-down, and you will get an activation code.
- Now, visit eonline.com/link, and enter the activation code.
- Complete the activation process to stream E-Online content on your PS4.
Activate E-Online on Xbox
Follow the below-mentioned procedure:
- Open your Xbox One device and go to the App Store.
- Look for the E-Online app and download the same.
- Now, open the app, go to the Xbox menu, and click the ‘Activate Channel’ option.
- Select your TV Provider and get an activation code.
- Visit eonline.com/link and enter the activation code in the provided space.
- Complete the process to enjoy E-Online.
Unable to Activate E! Channel? Follow Troubleshooting Steps
Most of the users are complaining that they are facing an activation error, every time while they are trying to activate their device at an E-online streaming service. Given below are the proven steps that you can try to fix the problem.
- If you are encountering an error while activating the app or channel, then you are advised to first uninstall the app and then reinstall it back on the device where you want to activate the channel.
- If the issue still persists, then you should clear all the caches and cookies from your web browser and then try the activation steps once again.
- You are also advised to use the incognito mode to fix the error. For this, you can press the button “Shift + Ctrl + N” to fix the problem.
- You can also try using some different web browsers, as might be the real issue is with your web browser.
E! Activation Code Not Working – How to Fix?
If the E! is not working or you are receiving a message that the code is invalid, here are some fixes you can try:
- First and foremost, make sure you are using the correct activation link.
- Ensure that you have selected the correct TV provider.
- Also, enter the activation code within the time limit. The activation code must have expired.
We hope after trying these fixes, your problem will be solved.
E-Online is a place where you can catch up on the latest news and views of your favorite TV and entertainment shows. You can watch full episodes and clips, enter contests to win amazing prizes, immerse yourself in entertainment content, play games, shop for TV shows DVDs, and watch exclusive videos. You can access all this for free on Eonline without having to pay any application fee. So what are you waiting for? Watch the latest episodes from your favorite shows. Get videos from E!, ET, Extra, E! News, and more. Watch the latest news from red carpet events. See all of the celebrities you love. Be a part of the entertainment today.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
Q. How do I watch E-online live streams on my device?
- Launch your web browser to visit the main activation page.
- For this, visit the website – http://www.eonline.com/now/live.
- Select your pay-TV provider account and complete sign-in.
- Login to your account and then enter your credentials to begin watching the best of the E-Online Shows.
Q. What are the streaming devices compatible to run E-online service?
Streaming devices like Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Android devices are eligible to run the channel.
Q. I forgot my E-online account password. How can I retrieve the same?
Follow the steps provided here to retrieve the forgotten password:
- Go to the official link nbc.com/e-news.
- Click on the signup button.
- Now, click the login link.
- On the log-in page, you will see a ‘Forgot password? Reset it here’ link at the bottom. Click it.
- Provide your registered email id and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Instructions will be sent to your email id for retrieving the password.
Q. Which web browsers are best for viewing the E! News website?
The website can be best accessed through:
- Mozilla Firefox 40 or greater
- Safari 7.0 or greater
- Internet Explorer 10 or greater
- Google Chrome 50 or greater
Q. Can I watch E-Online on Xbox?
Yes. You need to download the app on the Xbox and activate the channel using the activation code.