When you want outstanding service, best-in-class products, local attention, and much more, you need to become an owner-member at ENT. Committed to creating financial health, ENT Credit Union stands right there with you during your financial difficulties or when there’s a loss of income. All you have to do is to “Join Now” ENT and become an owner-member. When assigned a card, visit ent.com/activate to activate it to avail of all the benefits.
Access ENT Login Page (ent.com/activate) to Complete Activation
Believing that you have signed up with ENT and have applied for an ENT card, it is time to activate it before you could start using it. Let’s take a sneak peek and understand the process how to activate your ENT debit or ATM card. The process is easy and quick. You can activate your ENT card in just three steps –
- Log into your ENT online banking.
- Enter card details to confirm card information.
- Activate and start using your card immediately.
Let’s elaborate on the steps and go through the card activation process –
- Go to ent.com/activate on your computer or laptop or simply, click on the login page.
- You will be prompted to enter your “Username”.
- After entering the username, click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- You will be redirected to another page where you will be asked to enter the password.
- Make sure you are entering the right “Password” in the right field.
- Click on the “CONTINUE” button to log in.
- After logging into your ENT account, follow the on-screen instructions to activate your card easily.
- When prompted, you need to confirm your ENT debit card information.
- You can click on the “ACTIVATE” button to activate it.
That’s it! The process is as easy as it looks and wouldn’t take much time. However, you need to have all the requisite details before accessing the login page. Some of the must-have essentials that you need –
- A smart device like a laptop, computer, or smartphone to access the login page or the activation page
- Your card details like the card account number, etc.
- A high-speed Internet connection
- Login details like Username and Password
Did you forget your password? No worries! You can retrieve it back by clicking the “Forgot your password” link. Remember to stick to the on-screen instructions to reset a new ENT password. Again, follow the steps mentioned above to activate your ENT ATM card.
How to Activate ENT Card without a Username?
Don’t use online banking? Here’s how you can activate your ENT card.
If you don’t use ENT online banking, you can still activate your debit or ATM card online securely and easily. The activation process would require some more identifying information. You need to verify the cardholder, i.e. your identity to activate your chip-enabled ENT ATM or debit card.
- Enter your last 4 digits of SSN.
- Provide your Date of Birth details in MM/DD/YYYY format.
- Type in your 16-digit card number.
- Enter the card Security Code.
- Put in the Expiration Date.
- Update PIN (check the “I would like to add or update my PIN” box)
- After entering all the required details, you need to click on the “ACTIVATE” button.
Your chip-enabled card will be ready within minutes after the system verifies your card information. You can use your ENT card immediately.
Similar Post: www.pch.com/final
How to Sign up for Online Banking with ENT?
Signing up with ENT means you agree to enjoy all the services offered by the Credit Line.
- Access the registration page and enter the following details –
- Account Number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Date of Birth
- Home phone (10 digits)
- Email Address
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button after entering the above details.
You have successfully registered for online banking.
Technical Issues? Contact ENT Customer Support
At any point, if you run into some kind of problem that prevents you from activating your ENT card, you must get in touch with authorized professionals for instant help. You can contact them via phone.
- By Phone: The customer care phone number of (719) 574-1100 or 800-525-9623. The representatives can offer you instant assistance and are available six days a week, i.e. Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm and Saturdays (8 am – 4 pm).
What are you waiting for? Follow the above steps to activate your ENT card today and enjoy endless benefits including meeting all your financial needs.