If you wish to get entertaining content from Disney+ app on any compatible streaming device like Apple TV, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Roku device, you would need to activate the Disney Plus app at disneyplus.com/begin after installing it from the relevant application store. To know the installation and activation process in detail, refer to the instructions below.
Table of Contents
Do You Have a Subscription to Disney Plus?
Well, to access the content from the Disney Plus app, you must have a subscription to the service. Only after buying a valid subscription, you can activate the Disney Plus app and enjoy the amazing programming from it. To know how to buy the Disney Plus subscription, follow these steps.
- Go to the Disney Plus home page – www.disneyplus.com.
- On the homepage, select the “Sign up for Disney + only” option.
- On the sign-up page, enter your email address and password.
- Next, select your Subscription type (Monthly or Annually).
- Then, provide your payment information to make the payment.
- After that, click START WATCHING. Your subscription to Disney Plus will begin.
Activate Disney+ on Any Device at disneyplus.com/begin
While many users can easily install the Disney Plus app on their streaming device from the application store, they are unable to access its content as they don’t know the activation process. If you are also among such users, and looking for an easy and quick way to activate the Disney Plus app at disneyplus.com/begin, then get started with the following steps.
Related Blog: How to Fix Disney Plus Error Code 14
Activating Disney Plus App for Roku
Roku users can enjoy the content from the Disney Plus app as it is available in the official channel store of the streaming device brand. Disney Plus app is compatible with a wide range of Roku models such as Roku LT, Roku 1-4, Roku Express and Express+, Roku Streaming Stick and Stick +, Roku TV, etc. To know how to activate the Disney Plus app on your Roku device for the first time, follow these instructions:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote to get to the home screen.
- From the home screen, go to Streaming Channels > Search section.
- In the Search section, find the Disney+ app.
- Once you find the app, select it and tap the Add channel button. This will begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process completes, select the Go to channel option to open the app on your Roku device.
- On the welcome screen, select the Sign In option (if prompted) to get the activation code.
- When you get the code, navigate to Disney + activation page via disneyplus.com/begin.
- Here, enter your Disney Plus account’s username and password to log into your account.
- Then, enter the activation code in the prompted boxes and click the CONTINUE option.
- After that, you can enjoy watching your favorite movie or TV series from the Disney Plus app on your Roku device.
Similar Post: disneynow.com/activate
Activate Disney Plus on Android TV
Another compatible device that you can use to access the Disney + app is your Android TV. If you have an Android TV with OS 5.0 or above version from Hisense, Sharp, Sony Bravia, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, or Xiaomi Mi Box, you can activate the Disney Plus app on them by following the instructions below.
- Open the home screen of your Android TV and go to Apps and then the Play Store app.
- In the Play Store app, make use of the search option to find the Disney Plus app.
- Access the Disney Plus app from the search results and tap on the Install option.
- When the app is installed, click the Open to launch the app. This should take you to the Disney Plus app’s welcome page.
- On the welcome page, you will have two options – Sign Up and Sign In. Select the Sign In option if you already have an account. Otherwise, select the Sign Up option to purchase the subscription and access the content from the app.
- If you selected the Sign In option, a unique 8-digit code will be provided to you on the screen.
- Once you have the code, you must visit the Disney + activation page using the URL disneyplus.com/begin.
- On the activation page, you will first have to log into your Disney Plus account and then enter the code in the given fields. After that, click the Continue option.
- Once your subscription will be verified, you will be able to watch the Disney Plus app on your Apple TV.
Also Read: How to Delete Viewing History on Disney Plus
Activate Disney+ for Fire TV
Whether you have a Fire TV Streaming Stick or their Smart TV, the steps below are the same for both devices. Just make sure that your streaming stick or TV is running with the latest updates.
- Access the main menu of your Fire TV and select the Find option.
- Under the Find menu, tap on the Search option. This will provide you with a search bar with a virtual keypad.
- Enter “Disney Plus” in the search field and select the app’s title from the auto-suggested list.
- On the next screen, select the Download button to install the app.
- After installation, select the Open option to launch the Disney + app.
- Then, if prompted, select the Sign-in option to receive the 8-digit activation code.
- Once you have the code, access the Disney Plus activation page disneyplus.com/begin.
- Sign in using your Disney Plus account credentials if you are not logged in already.
- Then, type the activation code in the fields provided and click CONTINUE.
- After successful authentication of the code, you can start watching Disney Plus app content on your Fire TV.
Related Post: www.ballysports.com/activate
Activate Disney+ on Apple TV
As your Apple TV is also compatible with the Disney Plus app, you can access its content easily by following the quick activation steps below.
- From the main screen of your Apple TV, navigate to the App Store app.
- From the App Store section, select the search field to type Disney Plus in it.
- Now, select the Disney Plus app from the search result and click the Get icon to begin the installation.
- After installing the Disney + app, tap the Open option to launch it.
- On the welcome screen of the app, select the Sign In option. You should get an 8-digit activation code as well as a link to verify the code.
- Now, you will need to go to the Disney + activation page using the given link (disneyplus.com/begin).
- Sign in to your Disney Plus account on the activation page and enter the code in the given boxes. Click the CONTINUE option afterward.
- Once your subscription gets verified, you can return to your Apple TV and begin enjoying the vast content from the Disney + app.
Also Read: start.watchown.tv/activate code
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I create an additional profile in my Disney + account?
While the main profile gets created automatically when you sign up for the first time, to create an additional profile:
- Sign in to your Disney Plus account and select your current Profile.
- Next, tap on the (+) Add Profile option.
- Then, choose a desired character icon for the profile.
- Provide a suitable title for the profile.
- After that, select the Save button. The additional profile will be created.
How much is the subscription cost of Disney Plus?
Depending on the type of plan you have chosen, the price can be –
- Monthly Subscription: &7.99/Month
- Annual Subscription: $79.99/Year
Can I access the Disney Plus app on Gaming Consoles?
Yes, the Disney Plus app is compatible with numerous gaming consoles such as PlayStation 4 & 5, and Xbox One/Series X/Series S.
How different Disney Plus and Disney Bundle are?
While Disney Plus offers content from Disney, Star, National Geographic, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars, Disney Bundle comes with content from Disney +, ESPN, and a Hulu plan.
Is there any limit on the number of devices that I can use to store downloads?
Yes, there is a limit. You are only allowed to store downloads on up to 10 devices simultaneously.