Picture this – all your favorite Disney TV shows, games, and DCOMs are now all in one place. Isn’t it something that you have been looking for? If you confirm in the affirmative, you have got to activate DisneyNow at disneynow.com/activate using a streaming platform. This guide will take you through all the steps and methods to stream content of your choice on various streaming devices including iOS, Apple TV, Android, Kindle, Roku, Desktop Browser, Mobile Browsers, Operating Systems, and Samsung Smart TV.
What Is DisneyNow?
DisneyNow is a TV Everywhere application for Disney Channel, Disney Junior, and Disney XD. Its parent company is Disney Branded Television (Disney General Entertainment Content). Styled as DisneyNOW, it replaced the individual “Watch” apps in 2017. DisneyNOW allows its subscribers to watch full episodes, customize their experience, create a custom viewing experience for kids through Disney Junior Mode, watch new and classic movies including Descendants 2, and more.
You can also watch the diverse DisneyNOW collections of music videos, clips, and funny shorts.
DisneyNOW Supported Devices
Are you wondering about the compatible devices to stream DisneyNOW content? Take a look at the list below.
DisneyNOW supports the following devices –
- Roku: Roku HD – model 2500X, Roku 1 – model 2710X, Roku LT – models 2400X, 2450X, 2700X, Roku 2 HD – model 3000X, Roku 2 – model 2720X, Roku 2 XS – model 3100X, Roku 2 XD – model 3050X, Roku 4 – model 4400R, Roku 3 – model 4200X, Roku Express – model 3700, Roku Premiere – model 4620, Roku Express+ – model 3710, Roku Ultra – model 4640, Roku Premiere+ – model 4630, Roku Streaming Stick (Black) – model 3420X, Roku Streaming Stick (Purple) – model 3400X, Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI) – model 3500X, and Roku TV.
- iOS: iPhone 5s (or later), iPad 5th Gen (or later), and iPod Touch 6th Gen (or later).
- Apple TV: New Apple TV (4th Gen)
- Kindle: Kindle Fire HD (2013) – must be updated to OS 5, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2013) – must be updated to OS 5, Kindle Fire HDX (2013) – must be updated to OS 5, Kindle Fire HD 7 (2014), Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 (2014), Kindle Fire HD 6 (2014), Fire HD 8 (2017), Kindle HD 8 (2015), Fire HD 10 (2015), Fire (2015), Fire HD 8 (2016), and Fire 7 (2017)
- Android: All Android TV-connected devices and smart TV devices with OS Android Lollipop 5.0+ and Any mobile devices on OS 5 and above
- Desktop Browsers: Microsoft Edge 16 and above, Google Chrome 63 and above (latest Chrome version), Mozilla Firefox 58 and above (latest Firefox version), and Safari 11 and above (latest Safari version)
- Operating Systems: Windows and Mac OSX
- Mobile Browsers: Android – Chrome 64 (latest version) and iOS – Safari 10.3 and above (latest version)
- Samsung Smart TV’s: Tizen
How Do You Use DisneyNOW?
Not only do you need a supported device, but also you must have a high-speed broadband internet connection if you are located within the country and U.S. territories. To access more features, make sure Disney XD, Disney Junior, and Disney Channel are part of your package from a participating TV provider. Also, your subscription is in good standing.
Why Do You Need a Disney Activation Code?
To complete the activation process and to watch your favorite Disney content, you must get a 7-digit activation code and enter it in the desired field using the official page – disneynow.com/activate. Access this page using your smartphone or computer.
How to Activate DisneyNOW on Your Device
It is time to stream all the amazing content that you wish to watch with your kids. To do so, make sure you are signed in to your TV provider. You must have an active DisneyNOW account. Once you select your TV provider, step-by-step instructions will appear on the screen to verify your account by using any mobile device or computer. You will then receive an activation code that needs to be verified in the later stage.
The steps to activate DisneyNOW on any supported device are easy. You will need to navigate to the official link, i.e. disneynow.com/activate, and enter the activation code. If activation is successful, it will prompt you to sign in with your TV provider. A “Congratulations” message will appear and your device should be ready to start.
Let’s learn how to activate some of the compatible devices that will stream DisneyNOW content.
Similar Post: Disneyplus.com/begin login code
Activate DisneyNOW on Roku using disneynow.com/activate
Roku users will find the following steps helpful.
- Start your Roku device and sign in to a participating TV provider account.
- Now, get the DisneyNOW app on Roku’s channel store by clicking on the button “Add channel”.
- Launch the app to get a 7-digit activation code.
- Launch a browser either on your mobile phone or computer and navigate to disneynow.com/activate.
- Upon prompted, enter the activation code.
- Click “CONTINUE” to activate the channel and watch Disney on your TV.
You should now stream all your favorite videos without any interruption.
If you have other streaming devices at home, you still can refer to the above-furnished steps. They are more or less similar.
Similar Post: sundancetv.com/activate
Activate DisneyNOW on Android TV
Android TV users should refer to the following steps.
- Start your Android TV and get the DisneyNOW app on Google Play Store by press the OK button.
- Launch the app to receive a 7-digit activation code on your TV.
- Start a browser and navigate to disneynow.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and click “CONTINUE” to activate the channel and watch Disney on your TV.
How to Fix Disney Code Issues?
You may encounter some sort of issues with your Disney activation code. When an issue occurs, check whether you have entered the correct code, check your Internet connection, and ensure you are navigating to the correct official page.