Disc golf owes its existence to what you know as the modern-day frisbee culture. In fact, the game of disc golf is both interesting and complex. Did you know why?
For those of you who have played it on a boring Sunday afternoon with friends and family have much enjoyed their afternoon leisure.
But for those of you who are new to the game, you may not find yourselves in the same light. Well, there’s no fuss about it!
You can simply activate Disc Golf Network at discgolfnetwork.com/activate and enjoy watching the world’s best disc golfers play live and who knows if you’re the next Ricky Wysocki or Eagle McMahon.
‘A brief Disc-istory’
While there’s no simple answer as to who deserves the credit of putting disc golf on the map of United States, the first known instance of playing golf with a flying disc was sighted in Bladworth, Saskatchewan in 1926.
It was here that a group of school kids played a game throwing tin lids at circular targets, which they dubbed ‘’Tin Lid Golf’’- the harbinger of modern-day disc golf.
Since then, Kevin Donnelly’s Street Frisbee Golf, George Sappenfield and several other popular names have been associated with the invention of Disc-golf.
However, Disc Golf is no exception and a Canadian invention, just like peanut butter, basketball and ice hockey.
So, activate Disc Golf Network at discgolfnetwork.com/activate if you’re a disc golf player or want to play disc festival games, and want to gain some insights into the game.
To know more keep reading. . .
Activate Disc Golf Network via discgolfnetwork.com/activate on streaming devices
If you’re bored of watching basketball or football and looking for something active that’s a bit of golf and a bit of baseball mixed with too much fun, Disc Golf Network is what you need.
Available to stream on your favourite devices- Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV and Xbox.
Activate Disc Golf Network on Roku
The Disc Golf Network channel is compatible with major streaming devices, including Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, Android TV, and Xbox. All you need to ensure is that your streaming media player is connected to your TV and boasts high-speed internet connectivity.
Let us walk you through the activation process below and you’re ready with your device to watch all the thrills till the end, without any interruptions:
- To get started with the activation process, turn on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by tapping on the Home icon on your Roku remote.
- Now, scroll up or down from the Roku home screen to access the Streaming Channels option.
- From here, select Search Channels to access the Roku Channel Store.
- Now, search for the Disc Golf Network app, using the virtual keyboard and click the Add channel button.
- Next, Press the OK button and then tap the Go to Channel button.
- Once that is done, Access the home screen to look for the installed app.
- Now, open the app and click the Sign In button. Once you’ve entered your sign-in credentials (as prompted), you’ll receive a unique activation code and URL.
- Now, simply access the URL – discgolfnetwork.com/activate from your mobile, computer, tablet, or laptop.
- Here, enter your Email Address and password (one at a time if prompted on the screen). Now click the Next button.
- Next, enter the linking code you received and click to Activate. Your Roku device is ready to stream your favourite Disc Golf tournaments live.
To Activate Disc Golf Network on Apple TV
In addition to Roku, Apple TV is another popular platform to stream Disc Golf Network. Let us walk you through the activation process below if you have no clue about it:
- To start the activation process, Switch on your Apple TV.
- Now, move to the home screen for accessing the App Store.
- With the help of the virtual keyboard Type Disc Golf Network. Now tap the Get button.
- The app is now installed. Return to the home screen and open the Disc Golf app.
- Now, tap the Sign In button. This will generate a unique activation code along with a URL. Don’t forget to note both.
- Now simply access the URL discgolfnetwork.com/activate from your mobile, computer, tablet, or laptop.
- The next step is to enter the Email Address and Password. Once done, tap on the Next button.
- At this stage, enter the code you had received and click the Activate button to complete the process.
- You’ll see a Success message on the screen. Your Apple TV will automatically load and you’re all set to stream your favourite Disc Golf matches on your Apple TV.
Disc Golf Network Activation on Fire TV via discgolfnetwork.com/activate
To enjoy the best of Disc Golf coverage from your favourite tournaments and players, install and activate Disc Golf Network on your Fire TV.
Wondering how to activate Dice Golf Network on your Fire TV? Quickly follow the steps below:
- First things first, start your Fire TV device. Check if you’re connected to your TV with a stable and high-speed Internet connection.
- Now access the home screen menu using the Home button and go to the Amazon App Store.
- With the help of the virtual keyboard type Disc Golf Network in the search bar.
- Now, choose to install the app from the search results. To do this, click the Get button.
- Post installing, launch the app. Now, press Sign-in to receive the unique activation code.
- Once you’ve received the code visit discgolfnetwork.com/activate from your phone, tab, laptop or PC.
- Now input the credentials: your Email Address and Password in the given fields and tap Next.
- Here, simply enter the activation code and tap on the Activate button. Your Amazon Fire TV device is all set to stream Disc Golf Live.
Instructions to Activate Disc Golf Network on Android TV
Are you an Android TV user? Are you looking out to watch your favourite disc golf tournaments live from the comfort of your couch? Are you confused about activating the app on your device? If yes, we’ve created a 3-in-1solution for you. Let’s walk you through:
- Boot your Android TV and navigate straight to Google Play Store from the home screen of the device.
- Once the Disc Golf Network channel is downloaded and installed, launch to enter the sign-in credentials i.e., your Email address and Password.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll receive an activation code along with some on-screen instructions.
- Now, simply go to the official activation page at discgolfnetwork.com/activate from your mobile, laptop or PC.
- Next, enter your Email Address and click the Next button. Now enter your Password in the provided space.
- After this, click Next and enter the activation code you had received. (The code will be displayed on-screen).
- Clicking the Activate button, you’ve successfully activated Disc Golf Network on your Android TV.
Activate Disc Golf Network on Xbox
Amidst an elusive range of the right channel combination, the right blend of live games, on-demand content, and live sports shows, streaming your favourite games is not always a cakewalk. Xbox is a popularly known user-friendly streaming platform you can opt for.
So, let’s walk you through the activation steps so that you don’t miss out on your favourite Disc Golf tournaments.
- To get started, turn on your Xbox streaming device.
- Now, go straight to your Xbox home screen, and scroll down all the way to the right until you locate the “Browse Apps” options. Once located, select it.
- In case you’re unable to locate the Disc Golf app via browsing, you can tap the magnifying glass icon to locate it. Once located, you’ll be taken to its store page. Here, tap on the “Install” button to download the app.
- Now, open the Disc Golf application on your Xbox and enter your sign-in credentials i.e., your Email address and Password. After this, a unique activation code will be generated.
- Once you’ve received the code, visit discgolfnetwork.com/activate from your phone, tab, laptop or computer.
- Enter your Email address and then tap on Next. In the next box provided enter your password.
- Now, enter the linking code you received and tap on Activate. The Disc Golf app is successfully loaded and you can start streaming on Xbox immediately.
Note you can stream content from Disc Golf only on Xbox One and Xbox series Consoles. The app is incompatible with Xbox 360.
There is no denying the popularity of disc golf today as one of the fastest-growing sports in the world.
With approximately 11,300 courses globally and around 8,000 in the United States, Disc golf is soaring high with almost 8-12 million people have played at least once in their life.
Activate Disc Golf Network at discgolfnetwork.com/activate today, if you enjoy watching the game with your near and dear ones, and watch the world’s best Disc Golfers playing live. To know more, visit Disc Golf Network.