Are you looking for steps to activate DirecTV on Roku? Great! You have come to the right place. In this guide, you will learn the complete process to add and activate the video streaming service on your Roku device. If you have one of these devices –the Roku Ultra, Roku TV 4K models, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku 3, Roku Express+, Roku Express, Roku 4, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600R), and Roku 2 (model 4210), you are good to go with the following activation process.
Table of Contents
Simple Tips to Watch DirecTV on Roku (AT&T)
Here’s a rundown of steps to activate DirecTV on Roku and start streaming.
- Start the activation process by turning on the Roku device.
- Access the home screen by pressing the Home button.
- You will now have access to the main menu. Look for the “Streaming Channels” by using the remote. Use the arrow button.
- Access the “Search Channels” option and go to the Roku Channel Store.
- Here, you need to type “DirecTV” (or AT&T TV) using the virtual keyboard.
- Click on the “Add Channel” button to add the channel.
- It will be added within moments.
- You need to click on “Go to channel” and enter the sign-in credentials to log into your DirecTV account.
- After you have signed in, you are good to stream the content you want.
Other Ways to Access DirecTV Content on Roku
Since DirecTV is now AT&T TV, you may want to screen mirror AT&T TV on Roku to start streaming the best content. It is available as a standalone app on both devices – Android and iOS. Let’s take a look at the following steps to complete the screen mirroring or casting process on your Roku device.
Screen Mirroring through Android –
- Unlock your device and go to the Google Play Store.
- Access the search bar and type AT&T TV.
- The search result will bring the app. Click on the Download button to get it on your device.
- Now, access the “Notification panel” and click on the “Cast” option.
- Here, you will have to choose Roku (from the list).
- Launch the app when the screen mirroring is done. It will prompt you to log in. Use the credentials – username and password to do that.
- Now, you are ready to play the content that you like.
How to Screen Mirror through iOS –
- Navigate to App Store on your device.
- Type AT&T TV and get the app.
- Get it on your device and then, access the “Notification panel.
- Click on the “Cast” option and select Roku from the given list.
- Launch the app and enter the login credentials – username and password.
- You should be ready to play the content that you like.
Similar Post: tubi.tv/activate
How to Screen Mirror through PC –
- Open your PC and launch your favorite web browser.
- Navigate to the official link – att.tv/watchnow and click on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter credentials to sign in and press “Windows + P”.
- From the tab, select “Connect to a wireless display”.
- Select your Roku device (in the “Connect” tab).
- You can now play videos of your choice and watch them on your device.
You can get hold of a suitable plan and enjoy streaming DirecTV content.
- Premier Package – $134.99 per month
- Choice Package – $69.99 per month
- Entertainment Package – $64.99 per month
- Ultimate Package – $84.99 per month