If you are having a bad to fair credit score and you wish to improve it, consider having a Destiny Mastercard. This unsecured credit card, when approved, reports your transaction history to all three major credit bureaus, helping you improve your credit score significantly (if used wisely). if you qualified for the Destiny Mastercard and have received it, remember to get it activated at destinycard.com/activate. Only after you will activate your Destiny Card at destinycard.com/activate, you can use it to carry out transaction and improve your credit score. To know the complete activation process, follow the instructions recommended below
Table of Contents
Activate Your Destiny Mastercard at destinycard.com/activate
Many people face trouble activating their Destiny Mastercard when they receive it for the first time, if you are also looking to easily activate your Destiny card at destinycard.com/activate, then here are the steps to follow.
Have You Registered for an Online Account?
Before you begin to activate your Destiny card at destinycard.com/activate, it is important to ensure that you have registered for an online account. In case you have not done it yet, below are the steps that you can follow:
- Visit the account registration page https://destiny.myfinanceservice.com/Account/RegisterF.
- Enter your newly received card number, date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY) along with your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Once entered, click Continue to Next Step button.
- Complete the prompted steps on the next screen.
- When done, your account will be registered.
Similar Post: lowes.com/activate
Account Registered? Proceed With The Activation Process
Now that you have registered your account with Destiny, you can quickly get your card activated with these steps:
- Go to the Destiny Card activation page at www.destinycard.com/activate.
- On the activation page, enter the username and password you created using the above-mentioned instructions.
- Then, click on the Log In button to sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, find the activation option and provide the required information.
- After that, get the information verified by following the on-screen prompts. Your Destiny Mastercard will be activated.
Forgot Your Destiny Account Username or Password?
In case you ever forget the username and/or password of your Destiny account, you can easily recover/reset them using the following steps.
- Open the Destiny Account activation page destinycard.com/activate.
- On the activation page, click the “Forgot your Username or Password” option. This should direct you to the next page.
If You Forgot the Password
- On the next page, under the Reset Password section, provide your User Name, Last 4 Digits of the Card, Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and Social Security Number.
- Next, click the Reset Password button.
- On the next screen, you can create a new password for your Destiny account.
If Your Forgot the Username
- Scroll down on your screen to locate the “Forgot Username” section.
- Next, enter the 16 Digit Account Number, Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY), and Social Security Number.
- Then, click the Request Username button.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions on the next screen to retrieve your username for the Destiny Account.
- You can now access your Destiny account.
Related Post: deepbluedebit.com activate
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of Mastercard?
When you get your Destiny Mastercard, the Mastercard advantages are provided as additional benefits at no extra cost. These advantages include:
- Zero Liability Security: The Destiny Mastercard comes with zero liability security, which means that you are not held responsible in case any unauthorized transactions are done with your card.
- ID Theft Security: This feature offers thorough monitoring of your identity including your SSN, Email Address, Bank Accounts, Credit/Debit card, Username and Password for web logins, etc.
You can find the complete information on Mastercard Benefits here. This guide provided all of the terms and conditions of the program.
Who is eligible to apply for Destiny Mastercard?
Destiny Mastercard is for anyone interested in rebuilding or establishing their credit. However, to get prequalified, one must –
- Be a minimum of 18 years old with a valid social security number, US IP address, and physical address.
- Not have a history of a Destiny Account that got canceled due to delinquency.
- Complete the credit qualification criteria, which include income and debt review, and identity verification requisites.
How can I know if I pre-qualify for the Destiny credit card?
You can easily know whether or not you pre-qualify for a Destiny credit card by submitting the quick pre-qualification form here https://www.destinycard.com/pre-qualify.
Can I still apply for a Destiny card if I have limited credit, no credit, or bad credit?
Yes, of course. A Destiny Mastercard is especially recommended to those having imperfect credit and looking to improve their credit score. Even if you had a prior bankruptcy history, you can still apply for the Destiny card.
How the Destiny Card helps me build a good credit score?
When you make monthly payments on time, you are able to prove the type of financial responsibility that lenders usually look for when assessing your creditworthiness. As Destiny Mastercard shares your payment history with all three major credit bureaus, you can easily build your good credit score and be eligible for a suitable credit when applying somewhere for the same.
How much time does it take to receive the card once it is approved?
Generally, when your application gets approved by Destiny Mastercard, it takes 14 business days to receive your card at the address provided.
What should I do if I have not received my card and it has been more than two weeks?
In case you do not receive your Destiny Mastercard within 21 days after it was approved, you must contact the Lost/Stolen Department of Destiny at 1-800-314-6340. Their lines are available 24 by 7, seven days a week.
Can I have more than one Destiny Mastercard?
No, at present, you can only have one Destiny Mastercard.
What If I ever lose my Destiny Card?
If your Destiny Card gets stolen or missing, immediately call 1 800 304 3096. If your lost or stolen card is used without your authorization, you are not held responsible for those payments.
Can I get a cash advance on my Destiny Card?
Yes, your Destiny Card can be used to get cash advances at several financial institutions, however, it is subjected to credit approval. You can get complete information about it in your Cardholder Agreement.