Developed by Bell Media, Crave (formerly known as Crave TV) is a subscription-based streaming service that allows you to enjoy thousands of hours of high-quality and premium content. The best way to enjoy Crave Originals like Classic HBO, Showtime, Letterkenny, and Hit Series like Star Trek: Picard, the Handmaid’s Tale, and more is to get Crave TV on Roku via crave.ca/activate.
It is only in 2020 that Bell Media announced that Crave would be available on Roku streaming devices. This new addition, i.e. the launch of the Crave TV app on Roku only creates more reach for Crave. The partnership of Roku and Crave TV promises endless entertainment opportunities. That’s not it! Canadian consumers will also avail themselves of 2 months of Crave for free with the purchase of a new Roku TV or Roku player.
To make the most of Crave TV on Roku, you must consider adding & activating it on the streaming device. Once the app is added and ready to stream, you have some of the top titles on Crave to watch. They include HBO’s Chernobyl, HBO’s The Sopranos, and HBO’s Game of Thrones. The HBO MAX Original Charm City Kings, Showtime’s The Good Lord Bird, Showtime’s The Chi, and more are to name other popular titles.
How to Activate Crave TV on Roku Device
If you are looking for the best way to get the Crave TV app on Roku, you have reached the right destination. Since more and more Canadians are buying Roku devices, this information will come in handy for them to install Crave TV on Roku and then activate it via crave.ca/activate.
Here’s a step-by-step approach to complete the installation process.
- Begin the activation process by switching on the device.
- Navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- Use the feature-full remote to access the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Under it, you will see “Search Channels”.
- Access the search bar option and type the name of the app.
- As you type “Crave”, you will see suggestions coming up.
- Choose the Crave app from the screen and click the “OK” option.
- Next, you need to click the “Go to channel” button to go back to the home screen to launch Crave.
- Once the Crave app opens, it will prompt you to “Sign In”.
- Provide the sign-in details and you will receive a popup message “How you subscribed?”
- Based on your subscription type, you need to select your Crave account or a TV provider.
- After selecting the correct option, it will fetch you an Activation Code.
- You need to save the code and also, note down the official activation link.
- Remember, you can access the activation page by using crave.ca/roku or crave.ca/activate.
- Provide the sign-in details if you are not signed in already.
- Now, you need to choose “Through my Service Provider” or “Directly through Crave”. You have got to choose the right option based on your subscription type.
- Stick to on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Similar Post: thezeusnetwork.com/activate
Your Roku device should now be ready to bring you all the popular programs that Crave boasts.
If the activation process failed, here are a few tips and tricks that you may consider trying.
- Troubleshoot Internet Issues: Let’s start with the basic tip. If the Crave TV app activation process failed, you need to check whether your Internet connection is strong. If it is not strong and the speed is volatile, you will surely run into some error. Contact your ISP to fix the error.
- Regenerate Activation Code: If you delay entering the code in the right place, you cannot complete the activation process. The code, hence, needs to be regenerated by starting the activation process again.
- Trust an Updated Roku: If you don’t get a regular update message, you need to check for any updates. For that, you can visit “Settings” > “Updates” > “System Updates”.