A division of NBCUniversal, CNBC Network is an American pay-TV channel owned by NBCUniversal News Group. The Network is mainly known for carrying business day coverage of the United States as well as international financial markets. If you wish to stream CNBC love or watch on-demand, you can get the TV app on one of your streaming platforms. In this guide, we will talk about how you can activate CNBC on Roku via cnbc.com/rokutv.
Watch CNBC anywhere, anytime you want by getting the app installed and activated on your Roku device. Kindly note, CNBC’s Roku channel features an amalgamation of “app interaction and video content”.
Table of Contents
How to Activate CNBC on Roku using cnbc.com/rokutv
Roku is a great platform to watch any content on the bigger screen. If you are curious to learn how to activate and watch CNBC on Roku, don’t skip this section.
- Begin the activation process by turning on your Roku device.
- You will have to make sure that it is connected to the TV via an HDMI port and a stable Internet network to stream online content.
- Once confirmed, navigate to the home screen by pressing the “Home” icon.
- From the home screen, you will have to access the “Streaming Channels” button.
- This will further lead you to “Search Channels” – where you can use the virtual keyboard to install the app.
- Type “CNBC” in the search bar and click the “Add channel” button.
- This would ensure that the CNBC app is added to your device.
- Click the “Go to Channel” button to return to the home screen.
- Launch the app and take note of an Activation Code. (Note: Render log-in details if prompted.)
- On your mobile phone or tablet, you will have to launch your regular browser.
- Go to cnbc.com/rokutv and enter the activation code to start watching.
- Click the “GO” button and stick to the on-screen instructions.
Your Roku device will load. The screen will refresh automatically, making sure that you are ready to watch all CNBC programming.
CNBC Shows on Roku
Once activated by following the above steps, you will be able to watch all the things that excite you on your Roku platform. From watching news related to the U.S. stock to business, finance, real estate, media, health & science, weather, retail, life, and more, you get to watch them from the best comforts of your home.
Similar Post: vicetv.com/activate
Activation Code Not Working – Troubleshooting Tips
When things take a “U” turn and you can’t complete the activation process since the CNBC activation code didn’t work, consider the following troubleshooting tips.
- Blame the Internet: You followed every step and received the activation code. Now, the activation code is not working on the cnbc.com/rokutv page. Check your Internet connection immediately. It should be the culprit as in most cases, people have complained about facing a poor Internet connection.
- Use Code Before it Expires: Another quicker solution that you should adopt is to use the code before it expires. The activation code has a certain time limit. When the time limit exceeds, it automatically expires. Thus, allowing you not to complete the process easily. In that case, you should either use the code without delaying further or begin the process once again.
- Delete & Reinstall App: Yes, you will need to delete and reinstall the app. This should ensure a smooth activation process later.
When nothing works fine, you can contact your TV provider for instant assistance. They will surely help you get rid of the issues.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is the CNBC app free?
Yes. The CNBC app is available for free on Google Play.
Can I stream CNBC for free on Roku?
No. For streaming CNBC on Roku, you need a subscription package of any of these streaming services – DIRECTV STREAM, Sling, Hulu, FuboTV, or YouTube TV. Download the CNBC app on Roku for free and then use the streaming service’s login details to access the content.
Is it necessary to have a TV provider service for watching CNBC?
No, you can watch CNBC through a streaming service.
Is CNBC a cable channel?
Yes, CNBC is an American basic cable business news channel.
What is the CNBC channel number?
CNBC HD is channel number 355.